• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Start Ups Pokemon RBY RP

Status
Not open for further replies.
When at last darkness had come Kay had reached the resolution of allowing his Eevee to evolve. Admittedly, he knew very little about the species' evolutionary line. He'd long ago assumed that it could only evolve when exposed to certain stones but that didn't appear to be the case here. What ever the end result would be, he figured he would do so bar allowing it to battle and that the wild Pokemon along Route 22 to the west. He preferred to train his Pokemon at night when ever possible, especially after days of warm weather. It was generally calmer out in the wilds at night and Pokemon tended to be somewhat more active. This would allow Kay and his Eevee to focus.

Kay was just about to pack up and leave when he was confronted by two of his colleagues. They'd had opportunity to work together many times and he was familiar with them except that he had never got around to memorising their names. "Oh...hello, you two." he said quickly. After quickly checking for these instructions he shrugged. "So, business as usual?"

After sending five pages long text to his sister, Randell finally managed to convince his sister to let him stay in Viridian City to 'stay in a friend's house' until tomorrow, where she will pick him up again. Not only that, she also transferred 1000 Pokedollars to Randell's account so he could treat his 'friends'. The young Rocket grunt smiled at the "have fun <3" text his sister just sent him.

"So... uh... you guys hungry?" Randell slipped his phone back to his pocket and started to speak, breaking the silence between the three. "Anyone wanna grab a bite before we start the mission? This one's on me."

Meanwhile, the curious young Poochyena, Llednar, is sniffing the nearby vending machine, wagging his gray tail in an endearing way.

Donna walked in the Pokemon but she was stuck behind the shy girl. Donna was a polar opposite to anything shy. She looked around the Pokemon Center and looked. Well at least she could always rely on her vanity and excellent fashion taste. She wanted to rush the girl but the girl seemed on edge as it is, so Donna waited and waited holding a mirror to look at herself.

"Um, e-excuse me. E-Excuse me." Mina was trying raise her voice enough to get the nurse's attention for a while. Finally, she was able to achieve the feat that most people would not even call a feat. She was extremely proud of herself, though she hid it, and recalled Maya back to her ball, happily handing it to the nurse. The ball was quickly returned, and Mina took it, getting out of line. She saw that one of the trainers from the lab was waiting behind her. She started to feel bad, wondering how long she kept the trainer waiting. "S-sorry." She mumbled to the trainer as she walked by. Instead of immediately leaving, she decided to quickly use the computer by the main desk to see what moves her Mawile might know, and what moves she will learn in the future.

"Don't worry. Mr. Fish and I are going places." Leo said. "He's one tough cookie! Didn't you see him make chop suey of that Arbok?" Behind him, a man dressed as a sailor was grinding with a man dressed as a police officer, as The Village People played on the sound system.

"What'd you just say?!" Giovanni yelled at Miror B. It looked like a fight was going to break out.
"How about we take this outside? Miror B.'s gonna take the murder train for a ride."

Heather put her hands to her hips . "Oh Kay, we've been on countless missions together, yet you still don't know our names - Heather, Randell." She said pointing tp herself and Randell. "How's your Eevee, by the way?" She asked him. "Sure, as long as I'm not paying." She said to Randell.

She looked around, boredly and noticed two trainers she had never seen before. One of them looked uneasy and the other one looked like an Elise wannabe. They look fairly new. She thought to herself.

She leaned in towards Randell and Kay and whispered, "Part of the mission was to steal and harass new trainers, right? Well what about those two?" She said, her eyes darting to Mina and Donna. She smiled evily.

"Mr fish? That's what your gonna call him? Tremble in fear! For here comes Mr Fish! Mr Fish - fin-ish him! High Fin, Mr Fish!" He said, imatating voices and actions. "I'm sure you well, Leo - me and my pokemon are challenging him as well - Giovanni won't know what hit him! We could train together - you, me, my pokemon and yours!" Replied Hiro.

He whirled around, hearing the two men about to break out into a fight. "Should we do something about it? Or watch 2 men get down dirty?" He asked Leo.

Kay sat back in his seat and folded his arms. "I don't want to talk about it." he answered. He gave no answer to the question of food, he was much too distracted. Kay wasn't much of a team player. He liked things done a certain way and he liked to work on his own terms. When he was teamed up with someone else it meant complying with someone else's tactics.

The girl, whose name had escaped him again, caught his attention once more. "Security is tight around here." Kay pointed out. "The nurse probably has a panic button underneath the front desk. Police would be here in seconds. Besides, I'm in civilian clothing." he tugged at his shirt. "It would defeat the purpose of wearing a disguise."

"...Your right about both things. I should change." Heather said. She walked into the changing room, her thoughts clouding her in the process. How could I be so stupid? Perhaps it's because of the coffee - it always makes me feel light headed. How will I work with these two...agents?Ones a 12 year old rich kid who is nice enough, but can be a spoilt idiot at times while the other one is mysterious and when he talks to me, he gives out the message, "drop dead or go eat dirt."

She walked out of the changing room, dressed in a black, long sleeved v neck, blue skinny jeans and black trainers. Her long, wavy hair had been let loose, going down her back. Her team rocket items had been put away in a navy blue messenger bag - she looked naturally beautiful in her casual look.

She sat back down next to the boys. "This is my civilian clothing." She said to them both, leaning back into her chair.

"Huh?" Donna was too preoccupied with her looks to realize that the shy girl who was at the Nurse's desk counter thing moved on. "Oh, could you like heal my Pokemon please?" Donna gave her Slugma's Pokeball to Nurse Joy who was pretty quick with the return. Just like that Donna had her Pokemon back in Pokeball form. She looked around to see that shy girl was on the computer doing her thing and the place was pretty crowded. There wasn't much for Donna to do except read about the sights and sounds of Viridian City via a handy tourism brochure at a brochure booth near the computer.

Donna picked one up and sat at a cushy chair. She crossed her legs and started to read with her Pokeball kept in her skort like a tennis player. "This is totally not what I thought...ooh a museum!!!" She thought as she read in the brochure in her mind.

Feeling confident that she had memorized the move set of a Mawile, and realizing that Maya possibly had a second damage dealing move, Fairy Wind, Mina was ready to leave. She quickly grabbed a brochure from a nearby booth, and left the Pokemon Center.

On her way to the Gym, she saw a Poke Mart in the distance, and decided to make a quick stop there. She knew that the upcoming Viridian Forest had some poison type Pokemon, and while her Mawile was immune to them, it always helped to be prepared. She bought a five antidotes, five potions, and ten pokeballs. She left to continue to the gym.

She had finally made it to Viridian Gym, only to find it locked. Luckily one Gym member pointed her towards a nearby club. She arrived at the club, and saw that the rest of the small group was already there. She quietly joined Giovanni, Hiro, and Meg, before quietly asking the bartender, "C-can I have a c-cherry coke please." It took a few attempts for the bartender to even hear her. She pulled out the brochure and pretended to start reading it, although her eyes were mainly on the fight that was breaking out.

After having finished her cream soda, Meg got up and swept her red hair out of her eyes. "I'm gonna go train some more for the gym," Meg spoke up, "Anybody want to come with?"

"Sure I'll come with - looks like there's 3 of us battling the gym. 3 go in but who will come out victorious? But I wanna see this fight break out - my moneys on Giovanni."He said to Meg, grinning.

He took a long swig of his vanilla coke and sighed in relief. "That's some good coke." He glanced at Maya ordering a cherry coke.

He pulled a face. "You like cherry coke? Cherry coke? Dude it tastes like cough medicine with a tiny bit of coke in it bleh! Why not regular, vanilla or chocolate coke? I've seen that trick before, I know your not really reading that. "

"We'll never see it if we don't go outside, ya goof." Meg deadpanned, pulling Hiro outside. She herself was interested to see who would win.

"Ah hey, wait my vanilla coke ! I haven't paid yet! Actually, that's fine - Leo can pay." Hiro said as he was pulled out by Meg.

"That doesn't matter, they're starting the fight!" Meg hissed in reply, her thick British accent bleeding through as she watched the gym leader's assailant.

Hiro was genuinely confused. "So do you want to battle or to watch the fight? Becuase either way, I'm cool with it." He asked her slowly.

Meg shrugged, "Battling is probably more productive, so let's go with that." She decided, tossing Ripjaw's Pokeball into the air. The red energy that escaped revealed the newly-trained Deino.

Hiro stared in awe at Ripjaw. "Woh what is that thing?" He muttered. He rummaged through his bag and found his pokedex. It was a battered old thing, with dents and a thin layer of dust covering it. He blew the dust off, and tried to turn it on. Miraculously, it turned on. He scanned Ripjaw.

"Deino, the Irate Pokémon. Because Deino never stops biting anything it can, it is dangerous to approach without taking precautions. It is a dark and dragon type pokemon."

Shoot, he thought. Loki's egg move won't do nothing against it.

"Alright, Loki your up!" He said, before tossing his pokeball up like a tennis ball, and batting forward.

Loki emerged, his shiny sparkles bouncing off him. "You ready for this?" He asked him. Nervous, but readier then I'll ever be.

Trainer - Mina

Team:
Maya - Mawile

Mina was not expecting to get called out for ordering a cherry coke, it completely caught her off guard as she tried to find a way out of the situation. "I-I-I, i-it, um, i-i-it was a-a j-joke," she nervously laughed, hoping at least somebody would believe that. "C-can I-I please have a-a v-vanilla coke i-instead," She quickly asked the bartender. She had no excuse for pretending to read the brochure, so she just got quiet, and was glad that the fight was distracting everybody. Her vanilla coke arrived, she did not really like the flavor, but she panicked, and that was the first thing that came to mind. She stared at it for a moment, bracing herself, before taking a deep breath, and taking a drink. As it turned out, she still did not like it, but she forced herself to keep a straight face while taking a drink every once in a while. She silently wished that she had the confidence to stick with her original order.

The fight between Gym Leader Giovanni and some random guy was now outside, and people were leaving to go watch, Hiro and Meg included. She tried to hide it by pretending to read the brochure, but she wanted to watch the fight. After most people left, Mina followed, turned back once she was outside because she forgot to pay, paid for the coke, and went outside again. Once she was outside again, she noticed that Hiro and Meg were having a Pokemon battle, but Mina decided to continue watching the Gym Leader's fight.

"Your move, then." Meg replied to Hiro, Ripjaw snapping his jaws as if to signify that he was ready.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom