• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Start Ups Pokemon RBY RP

Status
Not open for further replies.
Trainer - Mina

Pokemon:
Maya - Mawile
Ryu - Pancham
Gamera - Squirtle
Jinx - Meowth
"D-Dance? U-Umm... I, uh," Mina was at a complete loss for words, as thoughts were racing through her head, "I-I can't dance! I even trip walking a straight line sometimes. What if I embarrass myself out there?" A chill went up her spine as she pictured a crowd of people laughing at her. She took a moment to compose herself, "No, it will be fine, we're friends, friends can dance, or in my case, try to, nobody will care." She looked back at Leo, "A-Alright."

Suddenly Randell requested the band play sad music as he took the microphone. It is safe to say Mina was not expecting him to claim he was the Gym Leader's son. Still, it was heartwarming to see them reunite, with the Gym Leader holding Randell around his manly chest in a tight hug. It almost brought a tear to her eye. Mina was not sure what to do now, she looked around, almost everybody was clapping, so she decided that would be the best option as she started clapping as well, and wait for it to stop before doing anything else.

Just as Kjaerr and Bethany were finishing their dance, the music changed dramatically. Slow minor chords rang out in vibrato across the ballroom with a somber, descending melody. Before the speech even came, Kjaerr felt a cold hand grab his heart and tears start to find shape behind his eyes. When the announcement came, and the crowd erupted in applause, Kjaerr joined in wholeheartedly. He beamed and whistled as the father and son embraced.

"C'mon, Schneider, we have a lot to talk about." Surge said. He was still sniffling as he led Randell off the stage. "How's your mother? I haven't seen her in a while. I know it was a messy business, but I still care about her." He said. He was trying really hard not to cry as he gazed out the window.

"War sucks. Don't join the military." Clarence Surge said.

-----

"Kid, what are you doing outside my quarters?" Captain Angelica asked. Though she wasn't actively giving orders, Lieutenant Surge's wide still owned the ship. And a Milotic. Which she had released. They were both glaring at Miller.

"I'll have you know that water Pokemon saved me during the war. You gave five seconds to start talking."

-----

Leo was full-on sobbing. His dad never loved him like that. He'd never even known his dad. His mom had just found him in the cereal aisle at her local Pokemart. Right between the Captain Crunch and Froot Loops. She's given him to the lost and found, and after nobody claimed him after two weeks, she got to keep him.

"I-I've just got something in my eye..." He said.

"Uh... she is fine! She uh... works in a curry restaurant," Randell lied as the blond, towering lieutenant led him off the stage. He suddenly stopped. This is bad. He had to keep everyone's attention on him and Surge, and he had to make sure Lt.Surge is occupied so the other agent could carry on with their plan. The short Rocket Agent in tailcoat held the Lieutenant's hand and made a puppy face. "Uh, papa, mama always told me you had a very manly and sexy voice. Could you sing for me and everyone else in the room? We'd love to hear you sing! Everyone, raise your hand if you want to hear this magnificent man sing!"

Come on, think Miller, think! the agent mentally yelled at himself as he jumped around, he didn't know that the captain was that one woman he passed up on stage. She seems to be related to the gym leader. Probably the girlfriend or wife. Also as the captain she might be famous.

"W-well, a-all I-I-I w-wanted was an a-a-autograph," he decided to pretend he was a nervous kid who was looking for her, which actually sums up what he was doing, "C-can you s-s-sign my ba-baton?"

With the captain of the ship pre-occupied in the Ball Room, finding his way down to the lower levels of the ship proved an easy task. There was one guard that Agent K had to deal with, but was easily neutralised with Jigglypuff's Sing. And soon, he found the loading bay, dark and empty. It only took a moment for him to locate the lights and illuminate the room. When he did, he found that it was as he predicted; The bay doors were shut, the room with devoid of all people and cargo. Agent K swelled with pride. It was all going according to plan.

On the other hand, it was only now that he identified a problem. Getting the bay doors open was going to be easy, that he was certain of. But in the report that he had read earlier that day, it was stated that the loading bay had been filled to capacity with civilian vehicles. He had the idea of calling upon Rhydon to weigh down that end of the ship, but now he wasn't sure this was going to work without that added weight. That didn't mean he was giving up, though. He would open the bay doors and would have to improvise. But first, the Captain, who was in possession of the Mega-Stones, had to be dealt with.

"What's the status on the Captain?" Agent K spoke through the communicator.

"W-well...I was in choir in high school." Surge was rubbing the back of his neck, grinning nervously. The audience began cheering, clearly wanting Surge to demonstrate. Soon, they began to chant.

"Alright, alright...Oak, is there a karaoke thing or...No? Alright, you guys know Wind Beneath My Wings?" The band flipped through their sheets, and then the pianist, a man with sunglasses and dreadlocks, gave Clarence the thumbs-up. Surge took hold of the mic, as the first few notes of the song began to play, the lights dimming.

-----

"Oh, alright!" Angelica said. She seemed to buy it! "Of course I'll sign your Milotic Use Aqua Pulse." Maybe not.

"Milooooooo!" The Pokemon called, then fired a huge stream of water at Miller. Even so, Surge's singing could be heard over the fight.

"Did I ever tell you that you're my hero? And everything I would like to be?" The gym leader was totally nailing it.

Water, of course it had to be water. Miller didn't really mind water, but when it hits you square in the face, knocks you into a wall, and makes you wet again, water could tick anybody off.

"Shit, now it's personal!" Yelled the agent in frustration, before releasing one of his pokeballs, "Alright Nessie! Time to shine!"

The large serpent thing known as a Dratini flew out in a red beam of light.
"Agility!" The serpent thing suddenly gained a boost of speed and started flying around the room, increasing its evasiveness.
"Now, Thunder Wave!" The Dratini let loose an electric shockwave at the Milotic, powerful enough to potentially paralyse it.

Grace entered the loading bay, spotting the other agent with ease. Her Aerodactyl glanced around, sizing up the cars. She knew her Rampardos and Tyrantrum could easily tarnish and sink the ship.

Having made it to Cinnabar, Silver stepped onto the shore and recalled her Sharpedo. She began walking to the Pokemon Center, eager to get some rest.

"Clarence Surge is my husband. My Pokemon have had to fight electric types before." Angelica said. "Milotic, use Twister!" Nothing happened.
"Milotic?" She turned around, and realized Milotic had fainted! "Dammit! Okay, go, Marshtomp!" A big blue Pokemon emerged from her Pokeball. "I break this guy out whenever Clarence and I go at it. Mud Sport!" The Pokemon began to spit mud all over the inside of the ship. Angelica didn't even seem to mind as some of it splattered on her face.

"Fighting Dirty, eh?" joked the Rocket, wiping off a bit of mud from his face. Nessie, on the other hand, was completely covered in mud, but still stood strong. "No worries, let's see how your Pokemon reacts to, TWISTER!"

The dragon flew through the mud, and started spinning her tail round and round. Faster and faster, it eventually formed a large tornado that acted as a vacuum cleaner, sucking in the mud from around the room and the mud from the sea dragon herself. When it became enormous enough, the muddy twister was hurled at its foes, spraying mud back at them, and creating a sort of a muddy smokescreen.

The dirty bomb hit the Marshtomp head on. The Pokemon was sent flying into the wall and through one of the rooms.

"Damn kids, quit making such a racket!" An old lady yelled from the room. Marshtomp emerged, being pelted with a magazine on the way out. The Pokemon had been hurt, but it was still standing. It got back into position as Angelica gave a new order.

"Marshtomp, use Mud Slide!" The Pokemon nodded, and then charged forth, spraying mud everywhere! The janitor would have his hands full tonight!

"Nessie! Counter with an Aqua Tail, then grab it with Wrap!" The dragon brought it's tail back like a baseball bat, and as soon as the charging Mon came close, she swung her tail with a trail of water trailing behind at the tip.

Agent K looked up from his communicator at Agent Grace. "No response." he said. He sighed, letting the arm holding the communicator drop to his side. He made his way to the control panel, where the switch to open the loading bay doors was located. "Doesn't matter too much anyway." he said to her. "Opening the doors isn't going to be enough, after all. We need something to weigh down this end of the ship. Until we figure out how, at least we have the time to capture the captain."

With this, he pressed the switch. There was a mechanical whirring sound as the bays slowly opened. There were a few splashes of sea-spray kicked up as the liner sped its way through the water, but it was as Agent K predicted; Not nearly enough to sink the vessel.

Randell watched the Gym Leader sing with awe. Despite his towering height and a somewhat intimidating face, his voice is actually pretty good. Randell knew the song, of course. His mother usually sang it when she was tending the gardens or was just taking a stroll. Had the circumstances been different, Randell would be so tempted to sing along. The blond kid in tailcoat gave his "father" a thumbs up while slowly taking some steps back to blend in with the crowd... and hopefully escape.

--

OOC: sorry for being inactive. I was on a vacation.

The Marshtomp was restrained by the Milotic, struggling against the pokemon, biting it. Meanwhile, Angelica took out her cell phone and dialed her husband's number.

-----
Lieutenant Surge watched as Randell just wandered off. Puzzled, he took a few steps after his son.

"Hey, where are you go..." He said, before he felt his phone buzz. It was his wife's number. He frowned, opening it up. "Yes, darling?" He asked.

-----

"I'm being attacked by Team Rocket! That kid's probably not yours!" Angelica yelled into the phone. With her other hand, she held out a Pokeball. "Marshtomp, return!" In a flash of red light, the Marshtomp returned to the Pokeball. She began running, stumbling in her heels, which she quickly kicked off.

-----

"I'm on my way." Surge said, then jammed his phone into his pocket. "RANDELL! YOU BASTARD!" He yelled. Eyes wide, teeth clench, he charged the young rocket, trying to tackle him. If he succeeded, he'd begin wailing on the young man.

"****! ****! ****! ************!!! YOU *********** LITTLE *****!" swore Miller, before taking out his own communicator, "The captain knows we're here and alerted Surge, now Randell is in trouble!"
Instead of removing his Dratini from battle, Miller simply sent out the rest of his Pokemon, adding them to his advantage.
"Cyndaquil!" squealed Cindy before looking at Miller for directions.
"Use quick attack to catch up to the captain, then blind her with a smokescreen!"
"Quil!"
"The rest of you, surround the smokescreen, the Captain shall not escape!"
"Psy!" "Tini!"
Following his Pokemon, Miller also ran after the captain, baton in hand, prepared to knock her out with a few blows.
"It's on."

"NONONO GYAAAA--" Randell was tackled by the towering blond giant, and fell hard to the floor. He was not sure whether he was tackled by a human or being hit by an ice cream truck. "Ouch. My face. My beautiful face."

Randell's Poochyena did not stand still. He lunged towards Lieutenant Surge in an attempt to bite his hand, while the Kirlia desperately tried to pull Randell away from the furious Gym Leader.

When Miller found her, Angelica would be on the floor, nose bleeding. Blinded by the smoke, she had ran into a wall, in prime condition for having the snot beat out of her by Miller's baton. In the ballroom, Randell was much less lucky. Enraged, Surge was able to ignore the Pokemon. Several men in the crowd managed to pull him off of the Rocket.

"Clarence! What is the meaning of this?!" Oak yelled.

"He's not my son at all! He's with Team Rocket!" Surge yelled. Oak hurriedly began to dial 911.

"Looks like we're going to have to keep you here." A security guard said, cracking his knuckles.

"Team Rocket's here?" Leo asked. He turned to Mina. "I wonder if there are more members. We should look for them."

Trainer - Mina

Pokemon:
Maya - Mawile
Ryu - Pancham
Gamera - Squirtle
Jinx - Meowth
The past few minutes have been a blur for Mina, whenever Team Rocket showed up, death and destruction usually followed. She just wanted to get out of there, that was her main priority, but as they were in the middle of the ocean, there was no real escape option. Finally coming to her senses, Mina looked around, complete chaos seemed to have broken out while she was distracted. At least she was not alone in wanting to panic. While watching the Gym Leader's attack on that Randell guy, she started to feel a little numb. She did not expect at all that he would be in Team Rocket, and that made her start to feel paranoid, could anybody she knows be in Team Rocket? How far do they extend? Could she really trust anybody?

Her tirade of thoughts were stopped by Leo suggesting they look for Team Rocket, pointing out that there were probably more members on board. That made sense, but on the other hand... if he were a Team Rocket member, that would be a good way to isolate her, and steal her Pokemon, or whatever it is they do. Most people would be more rational about this, but she was relying on pure fear and paranoia at this point, being rational was not an option. The best option would be to help stop them instead of waiting, but it would still be better to play it safe. "R-Right, I-I, um, I think we should split up for now, w-we could cover more ground that way, a-a-and f-find them faster." With that, Mina ran through one of the exits, into what seemed like an endless maze of hallways.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom