• A new LGBTQ+ forum is now being trialed and there have been changes made to the Support and Advice forum. To read more about these updates, click here.
  • Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Start Ups Pokemon RBY RP

Status
Not open for further replies.
The Deino continued to yank on her hair, seeming to grin as he chewed it up. The Deino found Jessie's reaction rather amusing.

"So...what do you know Slugma?" Donna looked at her Slugma which basically did nothing at all. "Wait use something to attack that dude who just got bitten." With that order from Donna, her Slugma used its smog attack on James who just got bitten by Professor Oak. The cloud of gas hit both Professor Oak and James. "Sorry, sorry...oh this isn't good."

Kay rounded the far corner at last, looking upon the scene with an incredulous look. "Those two? What made them think sending those idiots would be a good idea?" Kay said to himself, striding towards the commotion. "But then, I suppose, that would be why they sent me." He stopped beside the van where the other grunts didn't seem to be doing anything. "What are you waiting for? An open invitation? Do something!" He said to the slackers. "Here! Like this!"

He yanked a Poke Ball from his belt and threw it. A cute, tanned fluff-ball appeared in the middle of the racket with a flash of light. Although it seemed ill-fitting for a Team Rocket Agent, this Eevee seemed just as determined as its master was. Kay surveyed the situation quickly. The Magikarp probably wasn't going to do much more than what it was doing right now. The Mawile was being taken care of. And it appeared that there was a Slugma who was more interested in breathing smoke on the two quarrelling men. He set his sights on the foreign dragon type that had developed a taste for long and well-styled hair. "Eevee! Take Down on that...thing!" At his command, the puff ball lurched forward, charging at the Deino.

The Eevee was greeted by a pair of snapping jaws, a purplish shockwave erupting from his mouth in the form of Dragon Rage.

"Alright, keep using Dragon Rage!"

Eevee took the Dragon Rage until it was able to act. "Eevee! Protect!" Kay commanded.

A circular barrier appeared directly in front of Eevee, protecting the puff ball from the attacks. Kay turned back to the grunts. "Are you going to do something or not!?"

"Tackle!" Meg ordered as soon as the barrier faded, at such a close range it was doubtful the full-force attack would miss.

Kay turned back to the battle. The protective barrier had broken and the Deino was coming.

"Tackle!" Kay commanded as well. Once again, Eevee lunged forward in the hopes of meeting the enemy head on.

Luckily, the attack was enough to get the Arbok to free Leo, unluckily, it was now after Mawile. The sudden shift in its attention caught Mina by surprise, so she barely had time to react before Mawile was hit by a shower of purple needles. To Mina's surprise, Mawile seemed relatively unaffected. She got over it though, when she remembered reading that Steel types were immune to Poison type attacks a few months ago. Cracking a smirk, and feeling even more confident, she called out, "Mawile, keep your distance, and we should be okay. Now, use Astonish again!" As the second Astonish hit, Mina heard a commotion, a guy who seemed to be with the thieves showed up and started fighting the Deino. Using the distraction, the Arbok was able to quickly wrap Mawile, and start constricting. As Mawile was frantically trying to release herself from the tight grip, Mina desperately tried to come up with a plan to free her Pokemon.

What Deino did surprised Meg as it shot out another Dragon Rage right before impact. Meg blinked, before muttering to herself, "I'll have to keep an eye on him.."

Eevee tumbled backwards, taking the full force of the attack. Just for a moment Kay lost his composure. "Eevee!" he cried. The puff ball struggled to its feet. It was clear that it had sustained heavy damage but it appeared unwilling to give up the fight just yet. Kay was hesitant to give it another command so Eevee decided to take matters into its own...paws.

Very faintly, it started to glow.

Kay had seen it do this before, he was likely the only one present to recognise what was happening. Problem was he didn't want it to happen. "Eevee! Return!" He recalled his Pokemon and it vanished back into its Poke Ball. "Damn it, what now?" He said to himself, looking around.

"You really don't do much do you?" Donna looked at her Slugma which only used a little smog and yawned slightly. "At least you look funny," She didn't pay any attention to anything that was happening around her at all.

((I leave for two days and everything has gone bananas!
I love it. Keep it up.
))

"Yeah, why don't you guys do something?" Jesse asked the grunts, trying to get the Deino off of her hair. She turned to look at them, and saw they were being arrested. Officer Jenny had arrived, and sent out her Tangrowth. It had wrapped the grunts in it's tentacles before they could react.

"This is Officer Jenny with the Pokemon Police Department! You're under arrest for kidnapping, impersonating a Pokemon professor, assault with a deadly Pokemon, and having a really bad attitude!" Jenny said into the megaphone. She reached for another one of the Pokeballs on her hip, when James hit her on the back of the head with his crowbar.

"Jesse, let 'a get out of here! I'm too pretty for prison!" James said. Jesse nodded and returned her Arbok.

"This isn't over!" Jesse cliche'd, then threw a flash bang on the ground. When everyone regained their sight, the rockets were gone, the Deino left with a clump of fur in it's mouth.

"My Pokemon..." Oak said, looking at the spilled Pokeballs. In the confusion, many Pokemon had escaped. With some effort, Oak righted himself and turned to the trainers. He was still tied up, though. "You guys did good. But this is most troubling." Oak said, closing his eyes as he thought. "Introducing foreign animals to an ecosystem can destroy it." He was then struck by an idea.

"I hope it's not too much to ask, after you saved me from the Rockets, but if you find Pokemon from another region, can you catch them? I don't mind you keeping them." He started hopping back to his lab, and tripped over an unconscious Leo.

"And if someone could untie me..."

Hiro crouched below a bush with a mischievous smile - this was going to be the best prank ever! The meowth lady was really gonna get it this time! No one insults Loki and I like that, he thought remembering the burning sensation of him, humiliation rubbing against his cheeks. The thought of it made him fume. If his calculations was correct, then the meowth lady would be showering at the moment - perfect.

Coloured shampoo? Check. Plastic wrap coated in see through Combee honey and super glue? Double check. Camera? Check-a-ling-a-dingo.He rubbed his hands together in glee - the anticipation was killing him! He carefully positioned his camera though the bush and waited impatiently - what in Kanto was taking this Zorura? "Come on already Loki." He groaned and sighed under his breath.

Suddenly, a loud beeping sound came from inside the house, bouncing off the walls - she was bound to hear it. Soon after, a blue and black blur came dashing from around the house, jumping into the bush and landing besides Hiro - Loki!

"Did you do it?" Hiro asked, barely containing his excitement, "did you set off the fire alarm?" Yeah i did! replied a voice inside Hiro's head. The pair shared a fist pump and a chuckle. Quick get the camera rolling - I think she's coming!

And indeed she was. A frantic, old lady came running down the stairs dripping wet, wearing nothing but some slippers, bathrobe and a towel with 6 Meowth's huddled against her shoulders, shivering and dripping wet. She had a permanent scowl plastered on her face and a chestnut complection. She had white, frizzy hair and grey, beady eyes. Her expression showed shock, confusion and fear. But that was not the worst of it - her skin and hair was tinted blue - like smurf or James Cameron's Avater blue! So was the meowths! It was evident they hadn't noticed yet, judging by the looks on their faces. Hiro covered up his mouth, trying not to laugh, She looked around frantically and desparately, like she had lost something.

She spoke in a raspy voice, "Fluffy, my precious where are you? Come now darling, mummy wants you, please come, my love. Oh Fluffy, where are you? Please come" She cried desparately.

Hiro watched her, deep in thought. Wow, these meowths must really mean something to her. Perhaps she's lonely. He thought, sympatheticly.

He nudged Loki, who leaped out of the bush, transforming into a "Fluffy" lookalike. " Fluffy "meowed, begging for her to come out with her its eyes, puring softly and licking its paws.

"Oh Fluffy, precious there you are! Mummy was so worried about you! Don't worry, my precious darling, mummy is coming." She said, relieved.

She rushed to the door, getting closer and closer to the door. She got to the doorframe then she froze into place, stuck to the plastic wrap. Yes! Hiro thought, tempted to jump up and raise his arms triumphantly. See through combee honey ans superglue ran down her back, as the meowth lady stayed glued in a running position along with her meowths.

Shock, confusion, realisation and finally anger showed on her face. " What? What's going on?" He spluttered.

Hiro couldn't help it, with his sunglasses and red hoodie on, he stood up, laughing hard and loudly, along with Loki who had transformed back to his usual self, and had jumped onto his shoulder.

"Wow Mrs Wilkinson...looks like your in...a sticky situation! " He said in between laughs. He calmed down, now speaking with a seriouser tone.

"Lady, no ones messes with me or my pokemon like the way you did, no one - I can't believe I felt sorry for you."

"You hooligan! You rascal! I will find you! I am reporting you to Officer Jenny!"

Hiro seemed unfazed by this and simply stated with a wicked smile, "Go ahead - no one catch this! " gesturing to himself. He put his hood up and started to run with his camera and Loki, his messenger bag slung over one of his shoulders when he suddenly stopped. He turned around slowly, facing Mrs Wilkinson with a wicked grin. "By the way, I recorded all of this and I shaved the cat." He said, grabbing the Meowth and throwing it to the other end of the plastic wrap. It sticked to the plastic wrap, without a single piece of fur on its body. It had gotten many scratches all over his face and arms, but it was definitely worth it.

This caused the meowth lady to scream in rage, while the duo ran away, laughing hysterically to the other side of town. Hiro stopped and took off his sunglasses and hoodie, folding them into his messenger bag, just in case Officer Jenny came looking for him.

He headed towards Professor Oak's lab, wanting to show him Loki's new move. He turned the corner and picked up a poke ball containing a pokemon. Weird he thought. He came across 4 more until he came into the professor's lab. He saw 4 team rocket grunts disappear with a flash bang and a couple unknown trainers with their pokemon.

"Woh did I miss all the action? What in Kanto happened here!?" He walked up to Professor Oak and handed him the pokeballs. "I believe these belong to you, Professor. I only came to show you my pokemon's new egg move and get my new trainers license after the other one um...died" he said, not wanting to reveal that his license had a history with Officer Jenny and that he had lost it, wet it and even disintegrated it.

(Sorry for the long post I've been really busy and still am with homework)

Kay had managed to escape, slipping away before the smoke screen cleared. Now heading north along Route 1, he zipped up his vest and pulled the brim of his hat down a bit. It wasn't much of a disguise. After that fiasco it seemed likely that those new trainers would have it out for him - not to mention the police. It was unfortunate that those grunts had been arrested too and that Jesse and James had not. Where ever they had gone to, they weren't with him now. "Useless. The pair of them." he muttered.

He'd head to Viridian City from here. There, he'd get himself a change of clothes. His superiors had made no attempt to contact him since Pallet Town and he took this to mean that he was on his own for the time being. But that wasn't what was on his mind. He had been training Eevee for quite some time now, going on six years. He didn't believe that humans and Pokemon could ever truly be friends but he couldn't deny that the two of them had developed at least some form of symbiotic understanding. Perhaps that was why he didn't want it to evolve. Not yet.

"On the other hand..." Kay murmured to himself. He thought back to that Deino. It had been quick to gain the upper hand and it would seem that Kay had under-estimated these new trainers. If they were going to meet again and if he was required to protect the organisation's legally acquired assets from them he would have to be stronger. Evolution was an option but he wasn't sure if was ready to take that step.

He felt an itch on his neck and reached around to scratch it. He was alarmed when he felt something crawling around. He jumped and flung the thing back. Something small and yellow bounced onto the ground in front of him. It regained its footing and looked up at Kay with beady little eyes. Although it was another foreign Pokemon Kay recognised this one in particular. It was a Joltik. And he believed he knew who it belonged to. An instant later it scuttled off and Kay hastened to follow.

Donna replied to Professor Oak with her Slugma right next to her. "Oh I can totally sort that out!" She seemed almost too perky and eager to help. "Slugma use some like fire attack or something." Her Slugma responded with Ember kind of near full power to the rope that was holding Professor Oak. However the attack burned a little of his lab coat but at least the rope was untied.

"Yay!"

Meg shook her head, returning the mildly unamused Deino to his Pokeball. "I'll call you Ripjaw," she mumbled, tucking it away in one of her pockets.

"Oh, thank you." Oak said to Donna. He stretched as the ropes broke off, then screamed as he realized he was aflame.

"Magikarp, use splash!" An awakened Leo said, and the fish Pokemon flopped around uselessly. He had been sure that would work. Oak, a man of science, saw reason and began to stop, drop, and roll. While the Pokemon professor was putting himself out, Officer Jenny approached the trainers.

"You guys were a big help. On behalf of the Pallet Town Police Department, I thank you. If you guys need anything forgotten, I think we can work something out." She said with a wink. "If you're going on a journey, though, you should go in a group. There's been a lot of Pokemon-based crime these days." She felt her ear, and noticed blood was coming out of it. She wondered if she should get that looked into.

"Dead?!" Oak asked Hiro after putting himself out.

"Hiro, have you been violating parole?" Jenny asked. It was hard to tell if she was serious.

"Hey, you should come with us. We're headed to Pewter City." Leo said to Hiro. Then he turned to Meg. She had been pretty badass with her Deino. "You too."

Mina was relieved when Arbok was recalled due to Officer Jenny's arrival, freeing Mawile. But she was still worried about possibly running into that group again, and what she would do in that case. She went to the Mawile to see if she was okay. Luckily Mawile did not seem too hurt. "What should I name you?" Mina thought aloud to Mawile, "Bitey? No. Mawlificent? No. How about a normal name?" Struggling to come up with a good name, Mina decided to just use the first name that came to mind. "I'll call you... um... Maya." The Mawile nodded, giving a cheerful "Maw!", seeming to accept the name.

Mina was glad that Donna released Professor Oak, as she was somewhat reluctant to after remembering what happened last time. But she was not really focusing on that, she was more concerned about what had happened with Team Rocket, she was expecting some danger, but nothing like getting involved with a criminal group. Mina only grew paler with Officer Jenny's statement that the crime rate had been going up recently. While she usually ended up panicking when interacting with other people, she still saw safety in numbers, and decided to take up Leo's offer, or any group's offer really. She just hoped that somebody would end up asking her, she didn't really see herself stepping up to make a group any time soon.

Hiro raises his eyebrows in amusement from professor Oak's misunderstanding. "Yes Professor Oak - my trainer card like, totally died - never to saw the day of light again - rest in peace, trainer card. Ha! Your killing me!"

He slowly turned around to face Officer Jenny, gulping. His expression turned shocked and he pointed at himself. "Me? Violate parol? I love parol! How could you possibly think that? I'm surprised at you Officer Jenny I really am! What have I ever done to make you think that...and that's a nice haircut you have - it really suits you!" He said, trying to change the subject.

"Hmm I dunno - I was told that there was such thing as stranger danger." He said, stroking his chin. He suddenly remembered the Meowth Lady. "Aw what the heck sure I'll join!"

While that was happening, Donna was staring at her Slugma for no real reason. Her Slugma stared back but in a very interesting development the teen pulled out her hair brush and started to brush her lovely, beautiful, luscious, silky, shiny, shimmering, long light blonde hair repeatedly as hair care was very important to Donna.

She didn't exactly pay any attention to whatever the other said as she continued to focus on her hair and her Slugma but mainly her hair.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom