• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Pokemon Realizations

Hitmonchan's head looks like an open hand

Hitmonlee's headless body looks like the sole of a foot

Spr_5b_416.png
Dream_Beedrillite_Sprite.png

Vespiquen + mega stone = D'Vorah

*Female.
*Flies.
*Based on queen bees.
*Name origin from bee/wasp in foreign languages.
*Can use poison attacks.

Vespiquen is a queen of a hive of Combee, controlling it and protecting it, as well as giving birth to young Combee. A Vespiquen is far more powerful than its followers, and will only take action if its Combee are unable to protect the hive. If outsiders prove themselves to it by defending its hive, it may repay these acts of kindness with a reward. It feeds on flowers to make honey. It then use it to bring up other Combee. Being a queen, it can command other Combee in order to use Attack Order, Defend Order, and Heal Order, her signature moves.

D'Vorah's insect affinity gives her control over several different types of large bugs and winged insects. She can use the bugs for a variety of purposes, from offensive attacks to even sealing wounds. Her natural extra limbs give her lethal pincers to use in combat and allow her to fly to a degree.
Variations:
Brood Mother
Swarm Queen
Venomous

gothitelle has legs

I thought it was some slug-thing for the longest time lol

I thought the same of Gardevoir when I played Gen III. I then bought a Gardevoir minifigure and discovered that it has legs. Mind blown.

gothitelle has legs

I thought it was some slug-thing for the longest time lol

I thought the same of Gardevoir when I played Gen III. I then bought a Gardevoir minifigure and discovered that it has legs. Mind blown.

Jynx and its sometimes feet has ruined us all.

It's her legacy to make everyone think that the other feminine looking pokemon with "dresses" don't have legs when in reality they do.

The Delta Episode's plot is basically the movie Apocalypse (go into space to destroy meteor headed for planet).

For the longest time I thought that Delcatty's neck thing was supposed to be an extra
set of arms, so little kid me always interpreted Delcatty as some sort of cat centaur haha.

301.png

After all these years later I still can't unsee cat centaur even though I know better.

It was just revealed to me that it's Laverre City, not Lavarre City.

It isnt really a realization, its more a mistake, but the first time, with ten years old, I played Pokemon Red, and i though the rival was a secret member of team rocket, similar to N line.
Because he let you in the tower alone, and fight in Silph Co, and instead of helping you, only disturbs in the rocket hideout.
I took 950295892 years to realize that he was just a jerk and had nothing to do with the Rockets. :dumb:

This one is silly but very funny (to me at least).

When I was little and played Pokémon Silver, I thought when they asked you for Silver's name that the correct answer was "???" since Silver "said" that was his name when you met him. I didn't realize they wanted you to put an original name down at the time. At the time, I was scared the police officer would arrest you or something if you didn't put down Silver's "real" name.

When I was little and played Pokémon Silver, I thought when they asked you for Silver's name that the correct answer was "???" since Silver "said" that was his name when you met him. I didn't realize they wanted you to put an original name down at the time. At the time, I was scared the police officer would arrest you or something if you didn't put down Silver's "real" name.

:lol::lol::lol:
Well, I think ??? is a stunning name.

It isnt really a realization, its more a mistake, but the first time, with ten years old, I played Pokemon Red, and i though the rival was a secret member of team rocket, similar to N line.
Because he let you in the tower alone, and fight in Silph Co, and instead of helping you, only disturbs in the rocket hideout.
I took 950295892 years to realize that he was just a jerk and had nothing to do with the Rockets. :dumb:

This actually makes a decent amount of sense. Not to mention he takes Giovanni's place as gym leader. Coincidence? I think not! Blue was secretly a member of Team Rocket. Now that's what I call a realization.

When I realized that the red bulbs on Tentacool and Tentacruel were not it's eyes. but I realized this quite quickly when I was younger, much younger so I don't feel so stupid LOL. :D

It practically blew my mind when I realised that Plusle and Minus represented positive and negative charges respectively, and that's how Plus and Minus (the abilities) work, movement of energy between positive and negative charges

Please note: The thread is from 8 years ago.
Please take the age of this thread into consideration in writing your reply. Depending on what exactly you wanted to say, you may want to consider if it would be better to post a new thread instead.
Back
Top Bottom