• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Pokémon refreshed in the Netherlands: Thirteenth movie to air this Friday

Status
Not open for further replies.

BulbaBot

Dreams of electric Bulbasaur
Reaction score
Pokémon refreshed in the Netherlands: Thirteenth movie to air this Friday

Disney XD will air Zoroark: Master of Illusions this Friday, and show a sneak peak from Pokémon Black and White as well.

Read more on Bulbanews

Actually, there will also be multiple events:

Victini will be available on March the 5th in all ToysXL stores between 9.00 AM and 17.00 PM. Players will receive the Liberty Pass in order to catch it.

Source:
http://www.nintendo.nl/NOE/nl_NL/news/2011/ontvang_de_uiterst_zeldzame_pokemon_victini_31529.html

Celebi will be available on Februari the 26th in all Saturn stores and the V&D in Utrecht from 13.30 - 17.30. This is the event Celebi in order to see the 'flashback' in HG/SS with Giovanni, and the Celebi to obtain a Zorua in Pokémon Black/White. Its attacks are Nasty Plot, Leaf Storm, Healing Wish and Recover.

Source:
http://www.nintendo.nl/NOE/nl_NL/ne...mailname=Hype_Mail_DS_PokemonBlackWhite_FINAL

lol, they've just showed the first 2 BW episodes, the third episode just started. are they trying to keep up with the US?

the only thing i noticed is that the "Who's that Pokémon segment?" isn't shown correctly.. As in, they do ask what Pokémon it is, but they don't show the answer. kinda lame. :p

I've watched the english dub, and I don't think the dutch dub is that bad when compared with the english dub. :eek:

They at least have shown the 13th movie in correct format, without forgetting the introduction sequence :p

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom