• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Pokémon Region Quote Game

"Ooomph! The pounding waterfall right onto my head... Arrgh! Why did you stop the waterfall from pouring on me! You just spoiled my training! I have to warn you that I am a strong Trainer training every day under this waterfall! What? This has nothing to do with Pokémon? ... That's true! ... ... Come on. We shall do battle!"

Kanto

"I am the last of the Pokémon League Elite Four, Drake the Dragon master! In their natural state, Pokémon are wild living things. They are free. At times, they hinder us. At times, they help us. For us to battle with Pokémon as partners, do you know what it takes? Do you know what is needed? If you don't, then you will never prevail over me!"

Sevii Islands

"If you won't confess, we'll deep-freeze you. My Lapras is furious for what you've done to its friends."

Unova

"Sorry... This situation is messing with my head... I just don't know what to do... I finally found my sister's Pokémon, but now it's glaring at me... Why?!"

Alola

"You know what? Something kinda hit me after I finally beat my old gramps in an all-out serious battle. You're kinda my hero! You and your team are, I mean! And because I really look up to you... I really wanna have a serious battle against you! I really want to be able to win against you! 'Cause it's way more fun when Pokémon and their Trainers are all friends and get along. Then they can do something really amazing!"

Kanto

"Have you been keeping well? Thank you for Mt. Coronet. And the Distortion World. I'm truly grateful. Together, you and your Pokémon overcame all the challenges you faced, however difficult. It means that you've triumphed over any personal weaknesses, too. The power you learned... I can feel it emanating from you. But that's enough talk. Let's get on with why you're here. As the Pokémon League Champion, I accept your challenge!"

Johto

"When the ice and snow melt, spring arrives. You and your Pokémon will be together for many years to come. Cherish your time together!"

Unova

"Know what? I really look forward to having serious battles with strong Trainers! I mean, come on! The Trainers who make it here are Trainers who desire victory with every fiber of their being! And they are battling alongside Pokémon that have been through countless difficult battles! If I battle with people like that, not only will I get stronger, my Pokémon will, too! And we'll get to know each other even better! OK! Brace yourself! I'm Iris, the Pokémon League Champion, and I'm going to defeat you!"

Orre

"Hold it right there. Fufufu... So it was you, after all. Behold! See how beautiful it is, the sleeping form of the ancient Pokémon Kyogre! I have waited so long for this day to come... It surprises me, how you've managed to chase me here. But that's all over now. For the realization of my dream, you must disappear now!"

Kalos

"I had fun at the Kalos Power Plant. Of course, we could have generated electricity with Team Flare's technology, too, you know. We just didn't think it justified the cost. To create a world for us and us alone, we have to play it smart, you see."

Sinnoh

"I was going to ambush you, but you had to dawdle in PETALBURG WOODS forever, didn't you? I got tired of waiting, so here I am!"

Sinnoh

Please note: The thread is from 3 years ago.
Please take the age of this thread into consideration in writing your reply. Depending on what exactly you wanted to say, you may want to consider if it would be better to post a new thread instead.
Back
Top Bottom