• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Pokémon Region Quote Game

"There's always room for folks to grow and change, ain't there? And, if ya only go after what ya think is right, ya might end up rejectin' all thoughts and opinions other than yer own. That's mighty dangerous."

Alola

"What? You say you've gotten past all my rigged doors? Wahahahah! Now, that is amusing! The plans to reform Mauville are done for now. Making traps for my Gym and battling with young Trainers like you are the things I live for now! Then I, Wattson, the Leader of Mauville Gym, shall electrify you!"

Kanto

"Hey! I was looking forward to seeing you! My rival should be strong to keep me sharp! While working on my Pokédex, I looked all over for powerful Pokémon! Not only that, I assembled teams that would beat any Pokémon type! And now! I am the Pokémon League Champion! Do you know what that means? I'll tell you! I am the most powerful trainer in the world!"

Orre

"It's time you paid up for wrecking our Hideout and wiping out Team Snagem! Don't get any ideas about beating me! Gwaahahah!"

Unova

"That's right. I find rocks, and then I give them to people... That's my simple life. You rock... Here, I'll give you the Icy Rock I found tonight."
"Yeah, yeah... If you like rocks, come back tomorrow... Roll in at a different time, if possible. I'll be here, I pumice."

Sinnoh

"Humph. Saturn and even Cyrus fall to a mere child... Team Galactic's state of affairs is worrying... That plan of Cyrus's atop Mt. Coronet, too... Who knows if it will work. ...Hmm. Perhaps another option needs to be considered. One befitting the genius of Charon!"

Kalos

"I've seen you a couple times. How many Pokémon have you caught? Would you like me to show you how to catch Pokémon?"

Kalos

"I've gotta say...it's been weighing on my mind ever since Sootopolis, but... You know, if we lived in a slightly different world, it might have been me and my crew that you'd had to stop... It's not a stretch to think that we might have tried reviving Kyogre to try to use its power for ourselves... You know?"

Orre

"At times, I am the affable mayor of Phenac... And at others, I am the secret boss of the criminal syndicate Cipher..."

Unova

Please note: The thread is from 3 years ago.
Please take the age of this thread into consideration in writing your reply. Depending on what exactly you wanted to say, you may want to consider if it would be better to post a new thread instead.
Back
Top Bottom