• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Pokemon Regional Evolution - Kanto Edition - Endgame

Status
Not open for further replies.
Phase locked, update following soon

(aka when I get on my train)

Probably. I didn't vote because it seemed weird to me. There was little to no proof of them being scum except their lack of activity, and who am I to vote someone for that?
No, it wasn't just that. He was contradictory in his statements, and backtracked quite a bit. A lack of activity was the least of the issues. He was town, yes, but there was still merit to voting him. I understand that you have the flu, and I'm sorry about that, but your lurking has been going on for quite a while now...we're running on a lack of leads, and honestly, this might have to come down to a "claim game" which I do not really care for, but.

No, it wasn't just that. He was contradictory in his statements, and backtracked quite a bit. A lack of activity was the least of the issues. He was town, yes, but there was still merit to voting him. I understand that you have the flu, and I'm sorry about that, but your lurking has been going on for quite a while now...we're running on a lack of leads, and honestly, this might have to come down to a "claim game" which I do not really care for, but.
... But?

I'm just saying it seemed out of place to me, but then again I'm very new at these games, and not very good at them (not that that's any solid excuse, I know). I don't have the flu anymore, it's why I'm replying here now. It went on for a while as well, just like my lurking. It's not an excuse or a defence, it's just the reason for my inactivity. Take it or leave it.

Day 4 Recap

Day 4 recap
noworry: 4 (AussieEevee, Toluca, jdthebud, Pikochu)
Pikochu: 1 (DarthWolf)
jdthebud: 1 (CheffOfGames)

Dear Giovanni
150px-USUM_Giovanni.png

You are Giovanni, the Self-Proclaimed Strongest Trainer.

You are the Gym Leader of the Viridian Gym, next to this you are also the leader of the evil group Team (Rainbow) Rocket.

Since you are both a Gym Leader and the Leader of the evil Team Rocket; you are the Godfather. Whenever you would be scanned for your alignment, you’d show up as Town.
Because of your expertise in Earth-Type Pokémon; You are also the 1x Ninja, once a game if you are the one executing the Factional Kill you won’t be detectable when making the kill.
You are aligned with Team Rocket, aka the Mafia. You win when you defeat the Town, or this outcome is inevitable.

It is now Night 4.
Phase ends in 24 hours (-16 min).

@Pikochu
Are you willing to claim to someone else?
Who would you suggest? I don't think anyone else can reasonably be expected to be a safe person to claim to, as the only one who really knows who Red is is Cheff...

Aren't we overdue for a phase update?
upload_2018-2-22_14-2-43.png

Since I only have 3 hours of free time at home, and the forum being slow, it's hard for me to update right now.

I'll see if I can get it to work tonight. Otherwise the game will be paused until the forum is back to normal.

Game has been unpauzed. Tonight at 9 PM CET we'll have the recap.

Night 4 Recap
When you almost forgot about this thanks for reminding me darth :X

Night 4 recap

DarthWolf was Killed, he was...
Dear Darthwolf
EhvI87C.jpg

You are Red.

You are a 11 year-old boy from Pallet Town. Who is about to start his journey as a pokémon trainer. Just this morning, you and your best friend and rival Blue, received your first starter from Professor Oak and now It’s time to you for set sail on your journey.

You are the Gym Challenger. You currently have no powers. But as you continue your journey, you will grow as a person, and so will your powers.
You are aligned with the Town, and win when all who oppose you have been defeated.

CheffOfGames lost and was ejected from the game.
He was...
Dear Clyde the Guide
tumblr_static_screenshot_1.png

You are Clyde the Guide.

You know of the existence of the following characters in the name: Red, Blue & Kanto Gym Leaders, whenever a gym leader dies, you decide if Red or Blue is the first to beat them. Granting the winner a special power based on the leader who dies, and the other a hated modifier for the next phase. At the end of the next phase the other will also beat the leader and gained a boosted version of the power the original winner got.
If you die, the winner will be picked randomly each time a gym leader dies.
Next to this, on night 2 you will learn the identity of Red, and on night 3 that of Blue.
You win when either Red, or Blue finishes the Gym Challenge (beating all gym leaders) or, if they both survive till the end of the game. You do not need to be alive to achieve this goal.

EDIT:
Due to the modkilling of blue, only red needs to survive till endgame.

It is now Day 5. Day 5 ends in 48 hours (-30 min)

Last edited:
Mod error. Please refer to the edit of the post above. :)

Sorry for my last post, I am just a bit annoyed that I looked forward to continuing and died when we would :p I wish everyone best of luck for the rest of the game

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom