• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Pokemon Regional Evolution - Kanto Edition - Endgame

Status
Not open for further replies.
What a welcome back to the game. :(

I need to read the game again, I can barely remember what role I am.

Ugh, why has no one posted.

Anyway, here is my attempt to re-evalute my reads in this post:

I can't offer any defense about my claim. Blame SD for giving me a weird role.

I'll admit I haven't been able to come up with strong reads so far except that I have had a solid town read on Toluca since D1. This has been a very strange game so far, and Cheff has been a large reason for that as an independent. Yesterday was a complete waste and the previous day wasn't much better given the attention paid to Cheff and the validity of his claim, and also Max's passiveness (much like Derp's) leading to a second no lynch (modkill notwithstanding).

Taking a look at the Derpwagon, of the 9 players still alive, only noworry, RC, Derp, and Cheff didn't vote, and from what I understand of those four, Derp wouldn't self vote since he was town, RC was inactive, Cheff is independent and doesn't care if the gym leaders die as long as Red stays alive, and noworry has said they didn't vote since they thought Derp was town.

This makes me believe there is multiple scum on the Derp wagon.

Quick reads for now:

Toluca - strong town read since D1, hasn't done anything to dissuade it.
AussieEevee - claimed LR, seems to have used it Night 1, and his reactions to Mido's death seem genuine, so town IMO
DarthWolf - Not sure about him, he's a null read. Also paranoid since he's burned town as mafia in the past
Pika_pika42 - Null. He's had decent posts but I can't lean one way or another.
Spoopster - claimed Lie Detector. If it's a fakeclaim he set it up pretty well. But, he has only used it to verify Cheff was an independent, which seems like a waste. Town lean, but only because of the claim.
RC/Pikochu - inactive
noworry - null. Hasn't done anything of note
Cheff - independent, but not worth lynching

It's hard for me to remember anything major popping out at me given the passiveness of the defense of both Derp and Max, so I'll try my best to do an ISO or two later today.
Town:
Toluca: Still a strong town read, and he was the first to vote noworry. Pretty much a lock IMO.
AussieEevee: LR claim, nothing's changed since then, also voted noworry.

Others:
Pika_pika42: No posts since Day 4 when Derpghost got lynched, and this is his only post of that day:
Vote: DerpGhost

I think they are most suspicious at this moment. They haven't contributed much and have failed to provide a proper defence.
His reason is very unoriginal, just parroting what others said. Also, he did not vote for noworry, and though that could be a side affect of his disappearance, it's not a good look IMO.

Spoopster: Claimed Lie Detector, but there's no real verification of it aside from perhaps his questioning of Mido, but that could be a setup for a fakeclaim, and his use of Cheff was a waste. Has not claimed to have used it since, which is strange and at this point I think is suspicious.

Pikochu: The only real thing of note he's done since subbing in is decline claiming to Cheff, which I guess I can understand, and it's a moot point now anyway. He could easily be scum though.

For now, my vote goes on Vote: Pika_pika42.

Toluca: Still a strong town read, and he was the first to vote noworry. Pretty much a lock IMO.
AussieEevee: LR claim, nothing's changed since then, also voted noworry.
While I appreciate the vote of confidence, Do not use a vote against scum as a reason to clear someone. Bussing is a thing, and I remember a recent game I hosted, most of the scum team bussed one of their own.

That said, anyone with information roles that used their roles on N1 should be able to confirm I'm the LR.

I'll keep that in mind, but it was more the fact that both you and Toluca provided pressure early on noworry when there was still time to try and go for someone else. Not to mention your claim is believable and that's helping your case as well. Toluca was already a strong town read too. Though while it's nice to see people as town, the scum are what we need to lynch. Any ideas there?

I agree I have not been much active recently. I was busy on D4 and hence couldn't come online and vote noworry. But I was active in OC and when Cheff told me that noworry claimed Oracle but refused to reveal the questions they asked, I already told Cheff that I thought it was a fake claim and we agreed that they should be lynched.

And after much discussion with Cheff, we reached a point where we agreed that jd and Pikochu are the top 2 suspects and most likely the 2 remaining scum.

Vote: jdthebud

I'm surprised there isn't more suspicion towards me after I've been gone this long.
I agree with AE in that JD has been contributing in what ways he can so far, and evidence has shown that PP42 has been rather suspicious. I'm not counting inactivity towards that though. I was inactive because I forgot about this thread and stopped receiving alerts.

Vote: Pika_pika42

VOTE: Pikochu.

At this point in time, there's a handful of people (and not even a handful, really) left who can be mafia. I'm trying to be positive between two who the last one could be, but I'm very positive Pikochu is one of those people.

Why am I a suspect??? I don't trust Pika one bit, so I'll follow Toluca's lead for now. He's someone I trust right now.

[Unvote] Pika_pika42
[Vote] Pikochu

I'm surprised there isn't more suspicion towards me after I've been gone this long.
Oh don't worry, I'm plenty suspicious of you. I just feel Pika is more scummy.

Apparently being sick makes me really lose track of time. This night will have an extension of 24h due to my schedule for today, so it'll end at 9pm tonight
(sorry guys)

Night 5 Recap

Night 5 Recap

Dear Lt. Surge
185px-HeartGold_SoulSilver_Lt_Surge.png

You are Lt. Surge, the Lightning American!

You are the Gym Leader of the Vermillion Gym

Because of your expertise in Electric-Type Pokémon; You are the Lightning-rod. Once in the game, you can redirect all abilities that are used this night onto you.
You are aligned with the Town, and win when all who oppose you have been defeated.

It is now Day 6. The phase ends in 48 hours.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom