• A new LGBTQ+ forum is now being trialed and there have been changes made to the Support and Advice forum. To read more about these updates, click here.
  • Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Pokemon Regional Evolution - Kanto Edition - Endgame

Status
Not open for further replies.
Congrats Town. GG Mafia.

Cheff, you helped a lot and deserved to win. Town would be happy to share this victory with you.

Thank you Dylan for hosting. This was a really good game despite the minor obstacles of forums being down. You did a good job tbh. Looking forward to the next games.

Darth: because i wanted to lynch you that's why

I'm not much of a Mafia player, but I did like the game. It's also understandable that you've had problems with updating, considering everything that was happening, so don't worry about it :p

I forgot about the game myself because I was busy irl and had a bad flu somewhere along the way ^^;

woot
GG town, though not really a win over here lol

This was indeed a splendid game, except for the damn princess role which I had no idea what to do with and you did pretty well with updates considering the forum chaos. I'll be sure to check out Johto edition!

This was indeed a splendid game, except for the damn princess role which I had no idea what to do with and you did pretty well with updates considering the forum chaos. I'll be sure to check out Johto edition!
In general you want to keep your role as hidden as possible, maybe later on share your role with someone you trust.

I'd be interested in seeing what powers Red and Blue could get. Did my ability even do anything?

Good game, guys! That was a lot of fun. I sort of lost track near the end, what with site maintenance happening and all of that, but I thoroughly enjoyed the game. I would love to play a Johto Region edition, that would be cool.
I still dont get why people thought Red and Blue were scum :p
I feel really responsible here I thought they were scum just due to the knowledge of myself being a gym leader, and in my head, that made me immediately think that scum had to be Red and Blue because two people (although it turned out there was three scum) trying to defeat gym leaders? It seemed perfect. But obviously, that was very wrong and I should've trusted Cheff much sooner lol.:p

On that same note, I was really surprised about jd lying to me. I was actually beginning to suspect that he was town and potentially Sabrina—as his claim, odd as it may have been, fit the bill. That was also why I screwed up the votes (not sure what day it was and too lazy to check) I'm sorry about that and wanted Pikochu out before voting jd immediately. I was wrong, but it sounded so convincing in private.

I feel really responsible here I thought they were scum just due to the knowledge of myself being a gym leader, and in my head, that made me immediately think that scum had to be Red and Blue because two people (although it turned out there was three scum) trying to defeat gym leaders? It seemed perfect. But obviously, that was very wrong and I should've trusted Cheff much sooner lol.:p
Don't get me wrong, it was plausible...If not for the fact I was Blue and was actually Town-aligned, making me living proof to the contrary. Until I died, anyway.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom