• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Pokemon Regional Evolution - Kanto Edition - Endgame

Status
Not open for further replies.
Night 1 Start
Day 1 Recap
Note: The earlier voterecap indeed had a mistake, which was pointed out by pika_pika42 in the post below it.

Vote Recap:
jdthebud (2): Max1996, Toluca
AussieEevee (2): Pika_pika42, Derpghost
Derpghost (2): Midorikawa, Darthwolf
Midorikawa (1): Derpghost
Spoopster (1): jdthebud

No lynch occurs.

It is now night 1. Night 1 ends in 24 hours.

So Cheff is without a doubt an anti-town indep. Which makes me think the mafia is Red and Blue and the town are gym leaders. I can't figure out the missing slots, maybe Lance or something. And it seems weird considering you would think Team Rocket is the mafia, but why would Red and Blue need to take down townies if they're town.

They might not need to take down townie but target them with their role or something, as I said in my previous message, I have no idea how they beat the gym leaders

So Cheff is without a doubt an anti-town indep. Which makes me think the mafia is Red and Blue and the town are gym leaders. I can't figure out the missing slots, maybe Lance or something. And it seems weird considering you would think Team Rocket is the mafia, but why would Red and Blue need to take down townies if they're town.
Why would Red and Blue, the protagonist and rival, be Mafia-aligned?

Damn, no lynch. Anyway—not sure what we should do about Cheff considering he definitely sounds like an anti-town indep. If he has no ability that could harm us (if he's being fully cooperative in telling us everything regarding his role), then there's nothing to be done.

I want to hear more about the Derpghost vote that was occurring though. What was up with that, I was sort of confused. There was some sort of basis there? Or was it solely on his mainly CWAC posts? If that were the case, I could have seen an equally good case being made on Pikochu. Could still see a case on Pikochu next phase, actually, if nothing ground-breaking occurs tonight.

The most logical ratio in a 13p game with 1 indep would be 9-3-1. What would the last member of town be then? What about Giovanni being scum?
Lance is a good option if you consider both red and blue to be in the mafia.

It doesn't make sense with cheffs wincon to support scum. That would mean that he wins either when scum survives and wins or when scum kills town... and wins. It's the same goal.
Same goes for if they are town. Beating leaders must mean something else than killing them. Why else word it this way?

Perhaps Red and Blue are also indeps or maybe one is town and the other is scum (most likely red as town and blue as scum), something that makes then compete against each other like real rivals, whoever can beat the leaders first, however they do that.

I want to hear more about the Derpghost vote that was occurring though. What was up with that, I was sort of confused. There was some sort of basis there? Or was it solely on his mainly CWAC posts? If that were the case, I could have seen an equally good case being made on Pikochu. Could still see a case on Pikochu next phase, actually, if nothing ground-breaking occurs tonight.
I didn't choose piko because he was inactive in the second half, Derp could give more info on his flip.

Damn, no lynch. Anyway—not sure what we should do about Cheff considering he definitely sounds like an anti-town indep. If he has no ability that could harm us (if he's being fully cooperative in telling us everything regarding his role), then there's nothing to be done.

It wasn't just CWAC. His posts were off, and he seemed like he was possibly backtracking. And there is the weirdness of him and Spoopster following Darths votes. Literally. He voted me, and then they both one after the other did. He unvoted me, and then the same case.
Perhaps Red and Blue are also indeps or maybe one is town and the other is scum (most likely red as town and blue as scum)
They can't be opposite alignment, otherwise that would make Cheff's wincon illogical. If they're one role and just an indep then maybe they make more sense, but that makes them sound like an SK. We need some death here to get some information. :/

It wasn't just CWAC. His posts were off, and he seemed like he was possibly backtracking. And there is the weirdness of him and Spoopster following Darths votes. Literally. He voted me, and then they both one after the other did. He unvoted me, and then the same case.
Just looked back at their posts and see that, yeah, these are some good points on a Derpghost case. Another thing is that he voted AussieEevee for tunneling on DarthWolf (which he didn't do), then got told that he was mixing AussieEevee up with someone else, and proceeded to never unvote AussieEevee but acknowledged that he was mixed up. He's made some really skeptical moves.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom