• Another scrumptious episode of Bulbacast has been uploaded to YouTube. Watch it here. I hope you don't feel desserted after watching this one.
  • Hello all! The forum staff have introduced a new rule set. We've reduced the number of rules, made trick language easier to understand, and have hopefully simplified the rules to make understanding them easier. Please have a read over the new forum rules here.
  • Grookey, Scorbunny or Sobble, which one do you love most? Want to show your support with a cool banner, check out the info here!

Pokémon Remake Discussion (Read First Post!)

When would you like R/S/E Remakes

• Yes, this generation

Votes: 195 47.6%
  • No, I'd prefer them in Gen 6

Votes: 152 37.1%
  • No, wait till Gen 7

Votes: 16 3.9%
  • No, i dont want r/s/e remakes

Votes: 47 11.5%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Fairy Type Arceus

Reaction score
Bulbapedia said:
Although Contest conditions are a hidden stat in Pokémon FireRed and LeafGreen, Pokémon HeartGold and SoulSilver, and Pokémon Black and White, a Feebas that has maximum Beauty will still evolve in these games.
So as long as you have a Max Beauty Feebas transferred over from a Gen4/Gen3 game, you could evolve them in Gen5 without the Prism Scale.

If - IF Feebas CAN evolve without the Prism Scale in Gen6 (so, like, you max out their beauty in a Gen3/Gen4 game and use PokeTransporter to transfer it over), then it means Contest conditions are still available, and therefore, Hoenn remakes with Contests themselves may make a return.
not really the contest stats aren't in x and y just like the pokeathlon stats weren't in diamond and pearl and it cold be that they scarped the beauty evolution entirely when gen 5 came out and just want to keep the prism scale

Status
Not open for further replies.