• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Pokémon Remake Discussion (Read First Post!)

When would you like R/S/E Remakes

• Yes, this generation

Votes: 195 47.6%
  • No, I'd prefer them in Gen 6

Votes: 152 37.1%
  • No, wait till Gen 7

Votes: 16 3.9%
  • No, i dont want r/s/e remakes

Votes: 47 11.5%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: Ruby and Sapphire Remake Discussion

Yeah i think they will be, just like Honchkrow was available in the game before elite 4

You mean in HG/SS? Honchkrow is not available before the Elite Four. You can only find a Dusk Stone after you beat the Elite Four.

I want to know if galade, dusknoir, frosslass, ect. will be obtainable before or after the eliete four.

Agreed. It'd be nice to have them available to us before, but since they appeared after Gen 3 and Hoenn didn't really make that many old pokemon available the first time around, I don't have my hopes up.

I was talking to my friend about this earlier, and both of us think that the remakes will come this Generation.
Reasons:
1)Considering that the Red and Green remakes came out in Gen. 3, the Gold and Silver remakes came out in Gen. 4.
2)The remakes are two generations after the original games.
I know that these have been said before, but thought I'd just say them because we were discussing it.

I was talking to my friend about this earlier, and both of us think that the remakes will come this Generation.
Reasons:
1)Considering that the Red and Green remakes came out in Gen. 3, the Gold and Silver remakes came out in Gen. 4.
2)The remakes are two generations after the original games.
I know that these have been said before, but thought I'd just say them because we were discussing it.

Yes, those are resonable awnsers but the real debate is because the the reason why RG and GS were remade. They were made because S/R was on a different data system and old pokemon couldn't be transfered. But pokemon from gen 3 are on most people's Black and White. The only real reason that have to remake Ruby and Sapphire is money. Is it really worth GF's time and energy?

Yes, those are resonable awnsers but the real debate is because the the reason why RG and GS were remade. They were made because S/R was on a different data system and old pokemon couldn't be transfered. But pokemon from gen 3 are on most people's Black and White. The only real reason that have to remake Ruby and Sapphire is money. Is it really worth GF's time and energy?

Also, you can go to any region in 3D, except for Hoenn.

"Money" is why we have pokemon, and generally is why people exhaust time and energy.

Anyway [@ you, @SolarSnivy, others], this thread is generally operating on the principle that the games will be remade, as are most of the posters herein.

I just came up with the idea that they could make a portable version of Box Ruby & Sapphire. We could possibly get DW Pokémon from it as rewards.
What I'd love is a 3DS-App that is a giant Pokémon PC, and can interact with whatever Pokémon game is in the 3DS' card slot.

What I'd love is a 3DS-App that is a giant Pokémon PC, and can interact with whatever Pokémon game is in the 3DS' card slot.

:O

Best. Idea. Ever.

I always have the problem of lack of PC spaces, and this will be an amazing solution!

I don't have a problem with PC space, but I would love to not have to spend forever and a day clearing out a game through trading.

And if Item Storage is also an option, than doubly so.

That would be awesome. I hate to switch constantly between Pokémon games.

I hope they make Mirage Island a LOT more accessible. I've never seen it before in the 8 years I've had R/S...

That would be great! Maybe it could be the remake accsessorie and only be avalible to those who have RSE remakes.

Last edited:

This is good because it's an app, and I won't have to waste 40$ (US money) on a 3DS game. But like Miar said, storage space isn't a problem for me.

I hope they make Mirage Island a LOT more accessible. I've never seen it before in the 8 years I've had R/S...

Neither. I hope it has something besides the Wynaut and the berries as well. Involving it in the plotline revolving around one of the ledgendary Pokemon would be interesting.

Neither. I hope it has something besides the Wynaut and the berries as well. Involving it in the plotline revolving around one of the ledgendary Pokemon would be interesting.

Although I doubt it would be involved directly, I can see it possibly leading to a new area that will be, kind of like the Embedded Tower.

Although I doubt it would be involved directly, I can see it possibly leading to a new area that will be, kind of like the Embedded Tower.

Maybe that's where Regigigas could be found? Mirage Island could appear permanently after you catch all three Regis, allowing you to catch Regigigas there. Then, when you leave after catching it, it disappears and resumes its normal cycle.

Maybe that's where Regigigas could be found? Mirage Island could appear permanently after you catch all three Regis, allowing you to catch Regigigas there. Then, when you leave after catching it, it disappears and resumes its normal cycle.

That's great! Maybe Regigigas had been dragging it around the entire time because it is where the Regis came into life, and it had been holding on to it because it was about to sink. That would be a good explanation for how it would disappear when you catch Regigigas.

That's great! Maybe Regigigas had been dragging it around the entire time because it is where the Regis came into life, and it had been holding on to it because it was about to sink. That would be a good explanation for how it would disappear when you catch Regigigas.

Oh, nice! Where on the island would it be? I was thinking maybe a cavern underneath the island, where you find the overworld Regigigas sprite waist-deep in water (you'd have to surf for a few seconds to get to it). It could be holding a massive rock over its head (part of the cavern's ceiling) to go with your thing, maybe?

Oh, nice! Where on the island would it be? I was thinking maybe a cavern underneath the island, where you find the overworld Regigigas sprite waist-deep in water (you'd have to surf for a few seconds to get to it). It could be holding a massive rock over its head (part of the cavern's ceiling) to go with your thing, maybe?

And when you catch it, you get a cutscene of the island sinking, and your Character surfing away, and then you find yourself at a new area, where the Wynaut can be caught.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom