• Hey guys! Have you heard? We now have popup
    Yes, Popups!
    messages for your forum posts. Learn more about it here!
  • To keep up with the hype driven by Sword and Shield's release, we are taking applications for new moderators in our Current Events: Sword and Shield as well as Anime and Manga sections.

For more information, see this thread.We hope you all consider joining our team!
  • We hope you're enjoying Sword and Shield so far! So that everyone can enjoy it and not be spoiled, please keep the all story spoilers and any images from the games in the appropriate sections or in spoiler tags until January 3rd.

Since spoiler tags are not allowed in signatures, please do not put images from the games in your signature either. You can list the names of new Pokémon if you want to list your team in your signature.

Pokémon Reorchestrated: Double Team! released: Braxton Burks & Eric Buchholz team up

Dreams of electric Bulbasaur
Reaction score
Pokémon Reorchestrated: Double Team! released: Braxton Burks & Eric Buchholz team up to ...

The third album from the Pokémon Reorchestrated crew, lead by Braxton 'Skotein' Burks and Eric Buchholz, features twelve arrangements from across all six generations of the Pokémon series.

Read more on Bulbanews

So you want to be a hero?
Reaction score
Re: Pokémon Reorchestrated: Double Team! released: Braxton Burks & Eric Buchholz team

These guys are fantastic.

The Charming Fool
Reaction score
Re: Pokémon Reorchestrated: Double Team! released: Braxton Burks & Eric Buchholz team

I seriously wonder why Nintendo/Game Freak hasn't hired these guys yet. They have a fraction of the budget and yet can put albums rivaling (and even surpassing) the official ones.

So you want to be a hero?
Reaction score

I seriously wonder why Nintendo/Game Freak hasn't hired these guys yet. They have a fraction of the budget and yet can put albums rivaling (and even surpassing) the official ones.
Well, a majority of their material is arrangements, which is a bit of a different skill than composing. Still, I think they'd do awesome work on an official pokemon project.

melancholinist
Reaction score

So glad this KS succeeded! I ended up backing this one because I really loved the sample arrangements they had, and I don't think this album disappoints~

I poke your snoot
Reaction score

Well, a majority of their material is arrangements, which is a bit of a different skill than composing. Still, I think they'd do awesome work on an official pokemon project.
FWIW, their record label (Joypad) licenses their music, so a portion of the proceeds go to the official game makers.