• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Pokemon: Rise of Team Imperial(Me & Elphie)

Status
Not open for further replies.
The meadow, I think. If they're not in the house, they have to be there. I'll meet you there.

Maya headed outside and flew to the Meadow, reveling in the feeling of air against her feathers.

Calvin was running to the meadow at full speed when a familiar voice blasted through his mind.

Mama! Daddy! Help! It's Auntie! She... she... Annie's tearful, fearful voice trailed off, and the line went blank.

Annie? What's wrong? What happened to Camille? Annie?! No reply. Maya, tell me you got that.

As he ran, Calvin sent a quick text to Brianne. Trouble @ meadow. Camille. May need assistance. As he entered the clearing, he aw all the kids huddled in a circle. They all sounded frightened, and Sophie could be distinctly heard crying hysterically while Annie tried to comfort her.

Maya landed beside him and ran towards the children. At the sight of her, the children ran towards them. They loved all their caretakers, but Maya and Mina -as hybrids- were the ones they bonded with most.

As the children gathered in front of Maya, Calvin saw the source of he disturbance. Camille was lying on the lakebed, completely limp and soaking wet. "What happened?" He demanded, running over to her.

"Kevin... he knocked her into the water..." Sophie sobbed. "She went underwater, then came up like this." She floated in the air face-down and limp, imitating a drowned body.

"Fuck!" Calvin hissed, immediately starting to do CPR on her.

The children huddled close to Maya and she wrapped her wings around them, holding Annie and Sophie in her arms.

"Is my Mommy gonna be okay?" Sophie sobbed.

Some bushes rustled, and everybody else came barreling in, all of them in a panic.

((Cue eppic freakout from Bri?))

"Whoa!" Calvin shouted, falling back. "Yeah, knock me into the water, why don't you? That's how she ended up like that."

"She drowned?" Victoria asked.

"According to Sophie, yes." Calvin said. "Kevin knocked her in, and she floated back up face down."

"I thought she could swim?" Kalie said, trying vainly to fight back tears.

"She can. Which means something was preventing her from doing so." Calvin mused.

Victoria hurried over to Camille and finished what Calvin started.

"I don't get it..." Calvin thought out loud. "I know she can swim, because we learned to swim together. Something kept her from swimming back to the surface, yet she was able to float back to the surface unhindered after she drowned..."

((Her legs cramped, but he can't figure that out.))

Calvin turned to Brianne. "Tell me you have some idea of how this happened." He practically begged, struggling to keep tears from welling up.

Agitated by his distress, Maya wrapped her arms around his waist.

"I know she just ate a little bit ago. Maybe she cramped."

Camille didn't respond. If someone were to reach into her mind, they'd get emptiness.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom