• A new LGBTQ+ forum is now being trialed and there have been changes made to the Support and Advice forum. To read more about these updates, click here.
  • Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Pokemon: Rise of Team Imperial(Me & Elphie)

Status
Not open for further replies.
"I'll handle this, kids." Victoria said, shooing them aside so she had room and started to do CPR.

Camille kept coughing up water, and rolled over with a lot of effort and a cry of pain. "What... happened?" She sputtered.

"Mommy!" Sophie flew over and managed to gently hug Camille for once. Calvin just leaned into Maya.

Sophie began sobbing hysterically again, this time from sheer joy, and Camille just held her and looked at Brianne cluelessly.

"Child, you gave us all a heart attack! Are you okay?" Victoria asked.

"No... in a lot of pain..." Camille replied. "Drowning really hurts."

Sophie stopped crying, dried her tears and looked at Kevin like she wanted to maul him. Before anyone could react, she had flown at him and snatched him up by his collar. "Apologize to my Mommy!" She shouted, and started bitchslapping him repeatedly. After a few seconds of this, she stopped. "Are you ready to apologize?"

"I don't know where she gets that from." Camille mumbled, watching in awe as Sophie beat seven shades of hell out of him. She knew Sophie didn't like Kevin, but this was ridiculous, then again, he did almost kill her mother. Eventually, Kalie was able to separate them and cradled Kevin.

"Sophie, go back to your Mom." Kalie ordered.

"Which one?" Sophie asked.

Kalie bit her tongue and pointed angrily at Brianne. Seeing the anger, Sophie was quick to obey. Kalie then looked at Kevin. "Are you okay?"

"I think I peed a little..." Kevin whimpered, not completely conscious.

Get her under control! Kalie mouthed to Camille and Brianne.

((I'm loving the Kevin/Kalie interaction))

"Kevin, honey," Maya stroked the little one's hair. "Sophie, he didn't mean to knock your mom in the lake."

"I still don't like him." Sophie huffed.

"Cmon, Kevin." Kalie took him inside.

Camille reached for Brianne's hand.

"Okay, that's alright," She soothed, "Let's get you inside,"

Maya turned back to Calvin, her hand against his cheek. You okayish?

"Okay." She slowly sat up, and Sophie scampered over to help her up. "Is it okay if I take a nap?"

I'll survive. Where'd Annie go? I need a hug.

Brianne nodded, leading her to the house.

My wrapped her arms around him.

I'm here, Annie chimed, hugging his leg.

Sophie tagged along like a loyal Lillipup.

A real hug, Annie. He picked her up and hugged her tight. The emotions they'd get from him were overwhelming.

"Hey, where's Mikuma and Myoko?" He looked up and noticed they never came out.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom