• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Pokemon: Rise of the Dark Lords 2: Rocket Downtime RP Start

Status
Not open for further replies.

polelover44

BACK!!
Reaction score
Team Aqua is in Kanto, and Team Galactic is partly in Johto. Two former Team Rocket Grunts are members of Team Aqua.
Professor Oak is back in his lab, working on some Pokemon food. Not much else to say. I can let you start it, as I don't have a character.

I walked out of my house in Celadon, smiling with Blaze on my shoulder. "Remember that day that it started raining evolution stones?" I laughed and moved on to the department store to buy some pokeballs.

Arlene walked outside of Fushia City with her Team Rocket Uniform. She dug a hole and threw the uniform inside the hole. "Goodbye and good ridance."she said.

I walked out of the store. "I wonder when they finally will come out with that masterball prototype..."

Arlene took out her bike and started to ride up cycling road. "It's good to see things back to normal."

She saw Celadon City and its redone Game Corner. "Things sure have changed. Team Rocket doesn't own the Game Corner anymore."

Archie laughed. "We have finally moved into Team Rocket's old base! God Damn it! A brat!" He said as Arlene entered the city.

"Who are you? Are you the owner of this game corner?" she asked as she saw Archie.

"Holy shit! Another brat! Shelly, take the team and go get them."
"Yessir!" The admin, with 50 grunts, left to take care of them.

"I'm Archie." He said. His Mightyena came out of its Pokeball and started intimidating Arlene. Meanwhile, SHelly got to the entrance of the Game Corner.

Arlene noticed someone else coming in. "Hey! That's not fair! 2 agaisnt 1!"

"Well now maybe it's time to cause a little bit of trouble wouldn't you say" Allison asked her Charizard. Charizard roared in response as Allison climbed on it's back. "Fly to Veilstone" Allison shouted. Charizard roared and flew off into the sky.

And Shelly and the grunts jumped on him. "Come here, you son of a bitch!" They bound him tightly and started dragging him underground.

Then, Archie's Crobat came out and used Brave Bird on Lucario.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom