• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Pokemon: Rise of the Dark Lords 2: Rocket Downtime Sign-ups.

Status
Not open for further replies.

polelover44

BACK!!
Reaction score
OK, it's 1 year after the other one. Team Rocket has fallen, and here are the placements of the teams:

Aqua: Kanto
Magma: Hoenn
Galactic: Johto, Sinnoh

If you are a returning character, sign up as your character from last time, with up to 2 more Pokemon (1 legendary, no Ubers) and otherwise, sign up as an entirely new character with up to 5 Pokemon

Sign-up form:
Necessary for signup:
Name
Description (at least 2 lines)
Personality (at least 2 lines
Pokemon (Up to 5 pokemon, nicknames are optional, do not give moves, EVs, levels, etc. You are allowed to evolve pokemon as the game goes on. No ubers, other legendaries are allowed.)
Where you live
History
Other

Accepted: (6) spots left:
Arlene (Lele_125)
Allison (pikachu200)
Joe (Sword Dude)
Randy (E-Knight)

Last edited:
Can I join?

Name: Arlene
Description: Is not that tall. He has black hair with red highlights, A yellow tanktop, blue jeans and a diamond and pearl necklace.
Personality: She is sometimes over protective of her friends and family, kind to others and is good at keeping secrets.
Pokemon: Chansey(Rose), Hopip(Cottonball), Mareep(Sparx), and Cleffa(Star)
Where I live: Kanto
History: Was a former grunt of team rocket that was forced to join ever since she was born. Ever since Team Rocket has fallen, she became a pacifist and wants to eliminate all threats in her region so they'll be peace there.
Other: None

Thanks but what's the plot? I wasn't in the first part.

Name: Allison
Decription: Brown hair brown eyes wears a red shirt, jeans and bluw sneakers with lightning bolts on them
Personality: Rarely talks and smiles slightly
Pokemon: Charizard, Infernape, Magmotar, Blaziken, Flareon, Arcanine
Where I live: Sinnoh
History: She wants to be a tough fire type trainer and burn all opponents that get in her way
Other: She can speak pokemon language

I'll wait for one more before we start. Signups will still be open, but it'll have started.

name: Joe

description: Joe has short black hair, wearing a plain black hoodie, and ragged blue jeans along with white tennis shoes.

personality: He is sometimes reckless. Joe tends to havee a bad temper and go off for no reason. though he is usually caring to most people and pokemon.

pokemon: Blaze (ratatta) Pheonix (pidgeot) Flame (Charmeleon) and salamander (nidoking)

living at: celadon city (Kanto)

history: Joe wasn't really raised very much. His parents were drunks and gamblers. One day while looking around the game corner, Joe found a poster that a hole in it. In curiosity, Joe went down the staircase to find a team rocket base. Giovanni forced him to join and gave him a ratatta. Joe named it Blaze and has treated him as family ever since. After 6 months, Joe escaped and swore to kill Giovanni.

other: swore to kill Giovanni.

--

Once again, I love copy-pasting.

Accepted. But Giovanni is stuck in jail for the rest of his life :D

Kewl, I will make Joe be notified of such.

Name: Randy
Description: Randy wears a red long sleve shirt, he has messy black hair, and wears black glasses on his head, he also has blue shorts, and wears sneakers.
Personality: he's very gulible, he will practically believe anything, he will also protect anyone that helps him, he's also a very honest person, an he's not afraid to say what he thinks. Randy also likes to wear a blue hat from time to time so that he can protect himself from the sun and look cooler.
Pokemon: Salamance, lucario, glaceon, Charizard, Gallade
Where do you live: Sotopolis city (Hoenn)
History: Randy lives with his parents on Sotopolis, which is home to the cave of origen, that means that the city gets attack by team magma a lot, Randy wants to get rid of this guys no matter what and he will do anything to do it.
Other: He's afraid of dark, and bugs, except for beatuflys, he also likes to run a lot.

accepted, but Aqua is now in Kanto, so make that gets attacked by Team Magma alot.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom