• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Pokemon: Rise of the Dark Lords RPG thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

polelover44

BACK!!
Reaction score
Professor Oak (NPC)-Pallet Town-Kanto
Professor Oak was working in his lab when 3 strange men walked in the door. They wore white lab coats, but underneath, he could see the red R meaning Team Rocket. "C'mon professor, you're coming with us." "What? where are you taking me?" He opened his mouth to scream, but before he could, the man clamped his fist over his mouth, blocking the sound

Billy (NPC)-Rocket Game Corner-Celadon City-Kanto
"What? closed?! They're supposed to be open 24/7!" A man appeared behind him.
"I'm sorry, but there has been an emergency, and all the machines broke. We've got men on them, but I don't know how long it will take."

Giovanni (NPC)-Rocket Hideout-Celadon City-Kanto
"Professor, tell me. Where can I find a fossil of the pokemon Kabuto?"
"I don't know!"
"Yes you do. My men have had a watch on you for a while. Now tell me. Where?"
"I don't know!"
"Fine. Rhyhorn, use Flamethrower."

Professor Oak's screams faded into the night. But he was kept alive... for information's sake.

I was heading out travelling again. I had had just about enough of my dad's near-senility. But I felt no guilt at leaving him behind, as I knew he was in good hands. My uncle was quite capable. I left LaRoussse City on the ten o'clock train, headed for where? I didn't care. It just felt good to be free again.

--

Are we meant to be in 1st person POV? Some people prefer 3rd, but what do you want?

Moka walked out of her house in a hurry, barely having time to put on her clothes as she raced out trying to make the flight to Pallet Town. Finally... Moka thought, I will be able to pursue that old Professor Oak and take what is mine...

I got off the train, taking my time to look around. Where am I? I wondered. I looked for a sign, and was eventually rewarded by a large orange one that said "Mauville City"
"That's good," I said. "Nice and central,"

Moka looked around, trying to find out where the airport was.

"Can you come and show me where the airport is?" She asked a person who hust shook their head and walked away.

"Bastard." She said as she turned left trying to find the airport.

I had heard that Team Magma had been active around Mt Chimney lately, so I headed north. I figured they might know where those Team Aqua bastards were; I had heard nothing about them lately.

--

Oh, are we allowed to swear?

OOC: Try not to swear too much, but swearing is allowed in moderation

Moka looked around and finally saw the airport in the distance. She runs over there trying to make it there in time for the flight.

Once she gets there, she gasps. The airport is in ruins, with peices of the building and airplanes blown apart.

Saturn-Snowpoint airport-Sinnoh
"That should stop the little brat from leaving any time soon. Guard the exit. I'll take the temple.

I was trekking up to Lavaridge Town. It was hard going, over rough country, but I relished it. I sucked in a great breath of fresh mountain air, and realised I never would have got this in LaRousse City. Soft, cool air with just the tiniest hint of tangy ash floating around from Mt Chimney.

Moka, devastated, decided to go towards home.

"What now?" Moka mutterd to herself. "How the hell am I supposed to leave this stupid town? I can't ski and I can't go into the Mt. Coronet cave..."

Moka looks around and finds herself at the temple.

Saturn-Snowpoint Temple-Sinnoh
"Stop right there, brat. Your ancestors were defeated, and soon you will be as well. Toxicroak, Go!"

Tabitha-Mt. Chimney-Hoenn
"Sir, we have reports of brats nearby."
"Enter the hideout. They need a Magma symbol."
"But sir. one of them is on the Jagged Pass."
"Well that's why everybody has a Numel knowing dig, idiot!"
"Yessir."

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom