• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Mafia Pokemon Rival Mafia - The End: The Best in the Last

Seemed normal to me, though I know they both know each other from Zelda Dungeon so looked like they were joking, it was the joking phase after all.
maybe, i just didnt appreciate how he went out of his way to "say what he would say as mafia"

vote: littlegumball

his response to funnier doesnt sit with me well
maybe, i just didnt appreciate how he went out of his way to "say what he would say as mafia"
it's a running joke. ever since i returned to mafia on ZD i've never rolled scum.

and my RVS vote on him is because we r pals uwu :bulbaLove:

on to this jester thing, the claim read like a joke to me, but @ThatAsianInTheCorner please correct me if i'm wrong and you are actually claiming jester.

alright everyone first wanna say that i don't think asianinthecorner meant to "claim jester" . the dude seemed confused.

I'm confused, what are you guys talking about?
when he responded with "yes", it coulda defs been a joke since the game just began.

the post after by contrainer is fine because he coulda been going on with this potential vote.
Okay thanks
Now we know who to not vote for

since zinnlav was both reading into the jester claim(?) and wanted to lynch the jester, they're not sitting well with me. others have mentioned, but we shouldn't waste a lynch on someone we think isn't a wolf. i agree
What's the harm in giving Jester the win on Day One? Town doesn't lose any power roles and Jester gets a win, chances we hit Mafia are low anyway.

Unvote
Vote: ThatAsianInTheCorner

worrying about the game ending is nai, since i would imagine both wolves and town would lose.
If it's game-ending tho...

this post by space is quite literally the scummiest post in the bunch. this is both bandwagoning on an anti-town opinion (sorry zinn) and the dude's literally trying to play it safe, now. making safe plays is much more important for wolves than town because wolves want to project towniness
I agree with this

This is really not likely, but it is weird how he openly admitted he's jester - could be scum thinking no one would want to vote him if they think he's jester. Well either way I think this is a safe thing to do

let's not play safe, my dude
unvote: funnier6
vote: Space

unrelated question:
how do millers work here? is this a viable bulbagarden game strat? where i'm from, you don't know if you roll miller, so... i want to acknowledge this post but i don't know how.
Alright, since I can finally get on here and say this

I'll go ahead and claim my role since I'm a Miller.

unrelated question:
how do millers work here? is this a viable bulbagarden game strat? where i'm from, you don't know if you roll miller, so... i want to acknowledge this post but i don't know how.
Players are told in their Role PM if they're a Miller. Other than that, pretty sure it's the same. Town, but looks like Mafia to the Cop. It's common here to see Miller claims on D1.

unrelated question:
in the hydra game apparently they were told they were miller because they claimed then too. in my onion, millers are best vig'd night 1.

... You beat me to it, Funnygirl.

Vote: Space

I think it is likelly there is a scum on Asian wagon. It has simply grew too quickly, and Space was giving the scummiest reason to hop on it, no offense.

In my onion, millers are best vig'd night 1.
That's exactly what happened to me in my Hydra game!

So if Asian isn't Jester, we should vote for the Miller then? Chance they're Mafia and wanting to deflect if checked and then we're killing a town if they're telling a truth?
I see very little point in picking someone at random and hoping it's Mafia when we could end up lynching a power role like cop or doctor.

So if Asian isn't Jester, we should vote for the Miller then? Chance they're Mafia and wanting to deflect if checked and then we're killing a town if they're telling a truth?
I see very little point in picking someone at random and hoping it's Mafia when we could end up lynching a power role like cop or doctor.
as i suggested, i'd recommend vig shooting them tonight, that way they aren't a distraction and we can focus on scumhunting.

day 1 isn't quite about "picking someone at random," you judge someone by the way they contribute to the discussion and their opinions on what's going on. although there isn't really going to be solid evidence and town is almost always going to get lynched, day 1 wagons (and opinions) are important for analysis for the rest of the game.

ooh, discussions, nice
Anyone else wanna claim anything?

I agree that AsianInTheCorner might’ve not wanted to really claim Jester. Kiddo just seems to be really confused. I’ve seen him doing quite the mess the last game we were spectating, so I’m not even sure if he understands how the voting works, yikes.
I’ll wait for him to answer gumball before changing my vote.

I’m not so sure about lynching D1 Miller claims tho. Since it’s a claim that throws suspicion upon themselves, wouldn’t it be better to wait a little to see how they play during the next phases before going after them right away? I mean, if they’re really town it makes the chances of hitting a scum higher; if they’re mafia they’d have to try to hide that by doing something like bussing to gain trust or something. Either way they seem better alive D1 than dead to me tbh.

So many votes on funnier and the unvote and votes on Asian looked weird and suspicious. Miller seems to be common here and I think Feenie is Miller. I always tend to get suspicious on players who focus too much on a Miller claim and scum always like to throw shade on a Miller.

Asian seemed genuinely confused, claiming Jester. I think I should
Unvote: DekuNut
Vote: Space

I can assure you that I am not Miller again, but I do have a 1× thing that might be a vig shot.

Votecount
funnier62ThatAsianInTheCorner, littlegumball
Contrainer1DekuNut
Watt20151ExLight
Funnygurl5551funnier6
ThatAsianInTheCorner4ZinnLav, Space, Ereshkigal, Watt2015
ZinnLav1Max1996
littlegumball1heretoplaymafia
Space3Funnygurl555, LazySpy, Contrainer
Not Voting2Jinjo, Feenie
Current Lynch4ThatAsianInTheCorner
this is chaos mafia V

littlegumball said:
in the hydra game apparently they were told they were miller because they claimed then too. in my onion, millers are best vig'd night 1.
That seems like a big waste of a vigilante kill.

LazySpy said:
I think it is likelly there is a scum on Asian wagon. It has simply grew too quickly, and Space was giving the scummiest reason to hop on it, no offense.
I get your point, though I don't think it grew that quickly. And I don't think it was without reason

ZinnLav said:
That's taking a rather risky chance, especially since D1 miller claims are common and - well known - to be what occurs when a miller is in a game. I don't know how often, if ever, I've seen scum try the "claim miller D1" trick. Of course, doesn't mean it couldn't happen, but still.

littlegumball said:
as i suggested, i'd recommend vig shooting them tonight, that way they aren't a distraction and we can focus on scumhunting.
I'm not even sure why I would have to be a distraction. Not as if I can't understand your reasoning, it's just - again - I think a big waste of a vig shot if one exists in the game. I only claimed right off the bat like that because a) it's normal to do so on D1 here and b) didn't want to risk getting cop-checked and having to go through that entire rigamarole.

ExLight said:
I agree that AsianInTheCorner might’ve not wanted to really claim Jester. Kiddo just seems to be really confused.
This is true, though it would also help if he were to come back in here and perhaps clarify.

Contrainer said:
I can assure you that I am not Miller again, but I do have a 1× thing that might be a vig shot.
"Might"? Also, I'm not sure why you would publicly admit something like that.

I have to go for the moment, but I have other things to address.

Good grief this game really got started! :lapras:
If we're down two people on Day Two better one of the two be a Jester than both being Town? I just think the chance of hitting Mafia at random on Day One is low enough that we shouldn't potentially waste a powerful Town role
No. Relying on PRs is lame and doesn’t work.
vote: littlegumball

his response to funnier doesnt sit with me well
Gumball is a girl.
Unvote

Big brain plays
What?
alright everyone first wanna say that i don't think asianinthecorner meant to "claim jester" . the dude seemed confused.

when he responded with "yes", it coulda defs been a joke since the game just began.

the post after by contrainer is fine because he coulda been going on with this potential vote.

since zinnlav was both reading into the jester claim(?) and wanted to lynch the jester, they're not sitting well with me. others have mentioned, but we shouldn't waste a lynch on someone we think isn't a wolf. i agree

worrying about the game ending is nai, since i would imagine both wolves and town would lose.

this post by space is quite literally the scummiest post in the bunch. this is both bandwagoning on an anti-town opinion (sorry zinn) and the dude's literally trying to play it safe, now. making safe plays is much more important for wolves than town because wolves want to project towniness

let's not play safe, my dude
unvote: funnier6
vote: Space
@littlegumball I just realized fg never uses caps either. :lapras:
That was my game though, I didn’t use the bulba handbook. Though yes millers claiming day 1 is definitely the meta here. It’s almost as good as innocent child sometimes.
Why would we vote for the miller?? Why do you keep wanting to lynch people over NAI claims?? This is picking someone at random! Anyone could be lying about their role.
Anyone else wanna claim anything?
No.
Might be a vig shot?! O-O

Kay I’ve gotta go work bbl how much day is left anyway?

Back
Top Bottom