• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Mafia Pokemon Rival Mafia - The End: The Best in the Last

Alright you guys. I'm gonna confess.

I was just too confused.
I was only making fun of you guys for not voting me at all
When I was asked if I was Jester, I said yes, because I thought that meant if I was joking or anything.
Sorry to cause this huge drama.
I might as well be voted out...

You are already yikes.
Rip gg. Sorry for the lynch. We tried to give you a win.
No more posting fo ya, seeya next mafia.

ThatAsianInTheCorner: 4 (ZinnLav, Space, Ereshkigal, Watt2015)

(...)

oof, why do people keep saying it was Zinn on the Asian thingie?
He unvoted, I was the 4th vote. Yikes.

Did Kyrikai post an outdated votal somewhere? :confused:

It looked like to me there was at least 1 mafia on the Asian, Space, and Zinnlav bandwagon or maybe 2 scum on the same bandwagon.

I mean, both Zinn and Space also had wagons formed around them.
Isn't it more probable that scums were also on these wagons?

You are already yikes.
Rip gg. Sorry for the lynch. We tried to give you a win.
No more posting fo ya, seeya next mafia.

oof, why do people keep saying it was Zinn on the Asian thingie?
He unvoted, I was the 4th vote. Yikes.

Did Kyrikai post an outdated votal somewhere? :confused:

I mean, both Zinn and Space also had wagons formed around them.
Isn't it more probable that scums were also on these wagons?

Kyriaki posted the vote totals next to the lynch scene and it looked like she locked the votes at a certain time before you even voted because she did not add your vote and did not remove Zinn's vote on Asian.

Kyriaki posted the vote totals next to the lynch scene and it looked like she locked the votes at a certain time before you even voted because she did not add your vote and did not remove Zinn's vote on Asian.
The post locking the phase came 40 minutes after mine and 3 hours after Zinn's. I'm sure it makes clear that all votes previous to it were valid.
It's just easier to assume that she missed my vote and Zinn's unvote or confused them. Right?

And I really hope you're wrong because if she locked the phase somewhere in between these events without announcing we'd have a problem, since it would've ended in a no lynch.

The post locking the phase came 40 minutes after mine and 3 hours after Zinn's. I'm sure it makes clear that all votes previous to it were valid.
It's just easier to assume that she missed my vote and Zinn's unvote or confused them. Right?

And I really hope you're wrong because if she locked the phase somewhere in between these events without announcing we'd have a problem, since it would've ended in a no lynch.
I locked the phase after ExLight made the final vote. I double-checked and the fourth vote is indeed ExLight. I must have messed up when I wrote the vote tally.

Alright you guys. I'm gonna confess.

I was just too confused.
I was only making fun of you guys for not voting me at all
When I was asked if I was Jester, I said yes, because I thought that meant if I was joking or anything.
Sorry to cause this huge drama.
It's cool to make mistakes friend. We all do. Just don't be afraid to admit when those mistakes have been made. All you can do is learn from them.
See you next game.

ZinnLav- I hate your playstyle as both alignments so heck if I know though you do seem like you're more involved as scum and you seem pretty involved. :unsure: I'll see more later.
You say this like I've been scum in more than one game and didn't die on D1 in that game.
I don't see why he wouldn't claim it as mafia if he was in the mood to do so. Why not claim it? Especially if it leads to town reads because you think he wouldn't.
I suppose that's true, he was even saying that it would reveal his character, only to have it match no rivals
Reads on any day are speculation.
Yeah but once people use Night Actions we actually have more solid information.
How much have you played with Space?
I've been in like every game Space has been since I started playing here.
I don't think so. Strikes me as new to bulba mafia, not mafia in general.
I'll disagree with you on this, he seems confused in general.

And I unvoted Asian because I got a bad vibe scum were jumping on the wagon and I was thinking that someone else was an independent.

could you clarify?
Probably me, they said I was Kurt and kept asking if I was an indep
(or was that Ex?)
Yeah pretty much because of that. They hadn't replied, they were offline, new to Mafia. I assume they forgot about the game and it was probably said as a joke, wasn't enough to convince me to lynch them, plus there were two other wagons building, we cannot discount that Asian's wagon had no Mafia and they were attempting to lynch someone else.

I thought about it, and I think I'll admit that it was me who stole Eresh's ball. I wasn't entirely sure what it would do outside flavor - I just assumed it was a flavor cop-type role - but, as we now know, it's far more than that.
Unfortunately it's not exactly within my abilities to... not do as I did. So I'm going to keep going, since that's what I do. I will aim for my scumreads (except Contrainer, because I have a weird feeling a Voltorb would blow up in my face and cause my death), and if I have reason to believe that someone isn't who they say they are I will bring it up. For now, Eresh's choice in ball seems to point towards one very specific character, who very clearly fits the idea of being a rival, but also one that was... while not entirely friendly, definitely helpful. I have my doubts that Eresh's character would be mafia.
Then again obviously Pokemon isn't my strong suit, so I could be wrong.
So I'm not really a cop, and if I were simply a cop I wouldn't have claimed right now. But when it turns out that people's abilities are being stolen, I feel like I shouldn't really keep silent on the matter. Knowing what's happening and why exactly it's happening, in a case like this, is paramount to the town's success.
If anyone feels like they have a role (other than bomb/paranoid gun owner/etc) that is negative utility, be sure to tell me. I will gladly remove it for you.
For the moment, I'm going to grab up Feenie's, and see if that in any way removes the Miller modifier, or if there's another night action that I will prevent.

Day 2: Bye Bye Barry

Barry skipped down the route. He checked his watch and felt excited that he would be the first to arrive at the promised place. He made a bet with his friends, that whoever arrived late would pay fines.

He sat on a comfortable bench near the sign that pointed at the next town. He would make a bet with them again - whoever obtained the next gym badge first would take all the fines.

Suddenly, he felt a sharp pain in his neck, and everything went dark.

'Hey, I don't think this guy is that much of a big deal...' went the whispers as they left the scene.

You are

300px-Platinum_Barry.png

Barry. You are the rival from the Sinnoh journeys. You are excited about your journey and you like to make bets and race to the finish line. Your hyper behavior makes you unpredictable, though it also proves that you are energetic and up to anything.

Therefore, you are the Inverse. In the case of lynches, you will die if you have one vote on you. This is a passive ability.

Dream_Quick_Ball_Sprite.png

THE QUICK BALL IS GONE FOREVER

You are aligned with The Rival Association. You win when all threats are gone.

Dawn and Lucas arrived at the scene and spotted Barry sprawled out in the middle of the route. They looked around nervously before approaching his body.

"Lucas, I think there's someone!"

Dawn looked around in panic. Lucas heard footsteps but didn't take his eyes off from Barry.

"Oh, hey it's - " Dawn started to say in relief when she got cut off. Lucas only had time to turn to see her drop to the ground before he saw a dark shadow swiftly take him out.

375px-Platinum_Dawn.png
330px-Platinum_Lucas.png

*Dawn and Lucas were chosen to represent the Player Character for flavor reasons

You are the Player Character. You go on an adventure to meet new pokemon and challenge others to pokemon battles. Your rivals are different every generation, and for each journey you experience a different relationship with your rival.

As the player character, you have a special mission. Collect them All!

You can choose to investigate a rival's Poke Ball. You can choose to send Investigate: [PLAYER]'s Poke Ball to the host every phase. During the day and during the night.

You will receive a 1x kill for every four balls taken. Why? :wynaut:

Win: You win when either of the two conditions are met

1. You collected 10 Poke Balls before either mafia or town won. You will achieve a Champ Win and the game will end with you as the sole victor.

2. You survived till the end. This will be a Survivor Win where you win alongside either Town or Mafia.

You are aligned with Yourself.

LazySpy and DekuNut were killed.

IT IS NOW DAY 3. YOU MAY CONTINUE.

THE PHASE WILL BE UPDATED APPROXIMATELY 48 HOURS FROM THIS POST.

TIMEZONES ARE INDICATED IN THE FIRST POST OF THIS THREAD

Okay, we confirmed that the scum are not player characters. And that Deku was telling the truth about his role. And that a weird inverse lynch ability existed.

Back
Top Bottom