• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Mafia Pokemon Rival Mafia - The End: The Best in the Last

ive got mine
I don't think he'd try to snatch an active's person ball since telling us his role would draw attention to him. Watt, Jinjo, and heretoplaymafia seem like the best targets for him. Are yall with your items?

ye

Even if he didn't have at the moment he was killed, his role was just a delayed SK.
No it wasnt. Not even close. His wincon was either catch ten poke balls or survive to the end. Not kill everybody.

Rainbow List timeee

ExLight
Zinnlav

Max1996 *
Contrainer
Funnier6

Funnygurl555
Ereshkigal
Feenie

littlegumball
Space
Jinjo

heretoplaymafia

???
Watt2015
Feenie

Watt's been so inactive I wouldn't be surprised if he got subbed or modkilled by the end of this phase.

No it wasnt. Not even close. His wincon was either catch ten poke balls or survive to the end. Not kill everybody.
Bah, he could kill whatever stood in his way to achieve his second wincon. That seems a lot easier than steal 10 balls smh.

ExLight
Zinnlav

Max1996 *
Contrainer
Funnier6

Funnygurl555
Ereshkigal
Feenie

littlegumball
Space
Jinjo

heretoplaymafia

???
Watt2015
Feenie
Why doesn’t anyone here ever explain their reads? Gimme details! Especially on me and do you even realize feenie is on there twice?

Been thinking & with the result ending up town for Asian, I'm skeptical about Zinn. They were all about getting rid of jester and whatnot but unvoted when they thought Contrainer seemed like he was claiming independent. It just seemed way too quick to me and didn't make sense considering Asian outright said "yes" to being jester (it turned out he was confused, but at the time we didn't know that). Even when Contrainer said he's not independent, Zinn never went back to the vote or any other for that matter. Getting rid of the vote and not doing any other vote seems to me like Zinn was trying to be absolved from voting out town. (the chance was there that Asian was indeed indep and that wouldn't really help scum, but Zinn seemed hesitant in believing Asian was independent)

Vote: Zinnlav

Uuh, so if Deku was telling the truth I guess my ball did nothing.

Well, I'm not allowed to confirm or deny. Time to discuss flavor amirite.
See, funnier? Flavor can be useful rofl.

...So it wasn't you who killed Lazy/Deku? Another killing role? Maybe Deku died after trying to steal an item from a Paranoid Gun Owner then? Maybe he stole a bomb item? :confused:

When I saw two kills, I started to think there was an SK kill but when I looked at DekuNut's role pm, it said he is a Survivor and I have never seen a setup with SK and Survivor together in 1 game. Last time I saw a Paranoid Gun Owner was last year and it could be possible DekuNut visited a role like that.

@funnier6 You have been quoting alot of players in wall posts and I always mess up with a quote when when I see wall post and I'll just tag you to make it easier for me. I still think there could be scum on each bandwagon on D1 and the bandwagon looked opportunistic.

Been thinking & with the result ending up town for Asian, I'm skeptical about Zinn. They were all about getting rid of jester and whatnot but unvoted when they thought Contrainer seemed like he was claiming independent. It just seemed way too quick to me and didn't make sense considering Asian outright said "yes" to being jester (it turned out he was confused, but at the time we didn't know that). Even when Contrainer said he's not independent, Zinn never went back to the vote or any other for that matter. Getting rid of the vote and not doing any other vote seems to me like Zinn was trying to be absolved from voting out town. (the chance was there that Asian was indeed indep and that wouldn't really help scum, but Zinn seemed hesitant in believing Asian was independent)

Vote: Zinnlav
What do you think about ex saying don’t lynch Zinn.

@funnier6 You have been quoting alot of players in wall posts and I always mess up with a quote when when I see wall post and I'll just tag you to make it easier for me. I still think there could be scum on each bandwagon on D1 and the bandwagon looked opportunistic.
I'll just restate this then cause that doesn't really answer my question.

"First of all what on earth gives you that impression, second of all you've missed like the entire game and this is your first thought? How about players how do you feel about players? Me want reads list."

So you think there was scum on it because the wagon was opportunistic. Well thats nice, but why not actually go look and find the people in the wagons you think are opportunistic instead of just giving a random approximation over the wagons themselves without talking about your feelings on the the players that were on them? Kind of feels like you're just saying things to say things and hoping other people will do the work.

I might as well claim this now, so that I don't have to worry about people wasting their time.

I'm Restless Spirit. Again. What is it with that role and me?

Well, at least I don't have to worry about someone trying to yoink my balls anymore.

I'll just restate this then cause that doesn't really answer my question.

"First of all what on earth gives you that impression, second of all you've missed like the entire game and this is your first thought? How about players how do you feel about players? Me want reads list."

So you think there was scum on it because the wagon was opportunistic. Well thats nice, but why not actually go look and find the people in the wagons you think are opportunistic instead of just giving a random approximation over the wagons themselves without talking about your feelings on the the players that were on them? Kind of feels like you're just saying things to say things and hoping other people will do the work.

Space, Eresh, and Watt all voted Asian and it didn't look like they were scum hunting and Asian looked like an easy lynch target for them, LazySpy and Contrainer agreed with funnygirl and I always tend to scum read players who agree with their votes and most of the time it's scum who parrot and agree with other players and I'm not sure about the bandwagon on Zinn but he did look sus for thinking on lynching a Miller and I also started to think it's possible scum was taking advantage on Zinn.

The above doesn't really say much good about Jinjo imo...
Vote: Jinjo

I've already hinted my role.

I'm not sure if I follow. Why would Deku's post affect your theory?
Btw, do you think anyone else from the ZD is acting weird?

wolves coulda been afraid of deku, which is enough for me to not be able to assume that lazy was killed by wolves

Back
Top Bottom