• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Mafia Pokemon Rival Mafia - The End: The Best in the Last

I think it may be more useful to lynch an active, we know there were two kills and nobody has claimed the second kill, which would point to an independent SK or similar.

I think it may be more useful to lynch an active, we know there were two kills and nobody has claimed the second kill, which would point to an independent SK or similar.

i agree with this take actually. perhaps watts isn't as great of a lynch idea as i thought.

if i were to look at actives, you have become more townie this phase, and i still have my old town pool of funnier contrainer, max, and feenie
Sign-up list
  1. Ereshkigal
  2. ZinnLav
  3. Max1996
  4. Contrainer
  5. Jinjo
  6. Watt2015
  7. heretoplaymafia
  8. ExLight
  9. littlegumball
  10. Feenie
  11. Space
  12. funnier6

green is anywhere from town lean -> ur conf town. white are people i'll possibly look at. i know. yellow is inactive.

heretoplaymafia's been active and making posts, but something about the content of their posts doesn't sit right with me. their perspective could be faked

suspect space 'cause d1

ereshkigal is null for me. i expected wacky plays based on what i've heard. they seem chill rn; dont know what to make of it

ex is like, okay i guess, but i don't think they're town yet

jinjo and watt are more inactive so i'll ignore them for now. however, it would be cool if jinjo would contribute more, since they look like they're trying. could possibly look into that slot too.

could those of you who've played with eresh a bit give me a meta description?

i iso'd jinjo just now, and they look bad except i'm hung up on the hinting her role thing. i was gonna come back here and lay a vote on her since there's enough info to gather a read, and then nope, she's back in the null pile. kinda wanna know what others think. really hope she returns before eod.

she looks bad for having safe reads and not interacting with players, but she's giving the appearance of trying (e.g. not liking the wagons although having wishy washy suspicions on people)

I actually have a flavor-coppy role, ExLight may be Silver.

looked through thread again and found this. ayyyy. that's enough for me not to look at ex today, but since idk pokemon stuff, it's not clear-potential for me.

ok that means nothing to me
It should. :confused:

ExLight - Town, because of Contrainer's flavour cop, he thinks Ex is probably Silver, who is a Rival, thus Town.
That's a bad logic tho. I'm pretty sure all scums are also Rivals.
Deku had to steal an absurd amount of balls, which makes clear that scums probably also have balls/are rivals.
But I know how to prove my innocence: catch a scum.

If they're grouping Cheren and Bianca together, they're surely grouping Shauna, Trevor and Tierno, making there not enough rivals to fill all the slots.
Yes, there are. Especially if you consider the anime rivals which is a possibility.
Or are we ruling this out for any reason? :confused:

Doesn't the miller claim mean anything to you?
Unfortunately, no. A miller claim means nothing if you don't post much afterward.
Let's see how it will change with the sub in.

i mean i cant disagree with that tbh
ill be honest i probably didnt respond since how do you really respond to someone pretty much calling your reads bad
You don't, you punch them. Or you prove them wrong and lynch them.

uuuuuh... she's... eccentric! Yea, that sounds right.

debating whether or not it's worth it to lynch @Watt2015 since he won't even bother to show up after rvs and is probably going to get replaced
I think it's a good idea. Regardless of their alignment, inactives can potentially hurt Town.
Unvote: Jinjo
Vote: Watt2015

I mean, we have so little information on him. :confused:
I'd be all down for it if we didn't have subs, since he'd just get modkilled anyway. But since we do I'm not sure if I wanna take my chances with another shot in the dark again.
What about we demand a insta-claim from the person that enters his place? That should give us a lead.

what if he's a genius and is the SK and is just pretending not to be activeeeee? :lapras::lapras::lapras::lapras:
/s

She's usually crazy
Right now she is in Not Crazy Mode which I have not played with before

Deku had to steal an absurd amount of balls, which makes clear that scums probably also have balls/are rivals.

hAS tEAM rOCKET EVER GOTTEN A pOKEBALL?

Yes, there are. Especially if you consider the anime rivals which is a possibility.

I still doubt it. Brendan/May and Calem/Serena would be impossible for flavor reasons, leaving
  1. Blue
  2. Silver
  3. Wally
  4. Shauna
  5. Trevor
  6. Tierno
  7. Hau
  8. Gladion
Okay, so maybe the XY trio is separate. But the indep/Mafia is not game rivals. I was not counting anime rivals in that post.

Or it could be game AND anime rivals vs. more game and anime rivals but I doubt it's the "mean rivals" as scum.

Okay, I'm going to be honest: I don't have a single read right now that says anyone posting is scum. I have a lot of reads of overparanoid townies, though.

That leaves me in an uncomfortable position: Considering that our scum are just being inactive at the moment.

I still doubt it. Brendan/May and Calem/Serena would be impossible for flavor reasons, leaving:

1. Blue (...)

You forgot some characters like N, Hugh, Trace...
That's 9 if we consider the XY trio as one. And 11 if we consider them as three.
Oh, look, 9. That matches the probable number of Towns left.

Vote: Kyriaki
Obvious Godfather.

I had to read back and I just realized this vote on Kyriaki. This looked like you are the Godfather who voted Kyriaki and not only did you do that but you also voted Asian who said he is the Jester who looked like an easy lynch for you and if I recall correctly, the other game I played with you when you were scum you also voted the jester.

I thought about it, and I think I'll admit that it was me who stole Eresh's ball. I wasn't entirely sure what it would do outside flavor - I just assumed it was a flavor cop-type role - but, as we now know, it's far more than that.
Unfortunately it's not exactly within my abilities to... not do as I did. So I'm going to keep going, since that's what I do. I will aim for my scumreads (except Contrainer, because I have a weird feeling a Voltorb would blow up in my face and cause my death), and if I have reason to believe that someone isn't who they say they are I will bring it up. For now, Eresh's choice in ball seems to point towards one very specific character, who very clearly fits the idea of being a rival, but also one that was... while not entirely friendly, definitely helpful. I have my doubts that Eresh's character would be mafia.
Then again obviously Pokemon isn't my strong suit, so I could be wrong.
So I'm not really a cop, and if I were simply a cop I wouldn't have claimed right now. But when it turns out that people's abilities are being stolen, I feel like I shouldn't really keep silent on the matter. Knowing what's happening and why exactly it's happening, in a case like this, is paramount to the town's success.
If anyone feels like they have a role (other than bomb/paranoid gun owner/etc) that is negative utility, be sure to tell me. I will gladly remove it for you.
For the moment, I'm going to grab up Feenie's, and see if that in any way removes the Miller modifier, or if there's another night action that I will prevent.

DekuNut talks about stealing balls and this was the post that was before the night phase ended and why would scum kill DekuNut when he was being sus by other players?

Okay, we confirmed that the scum are not player characters. And that Deku was telling the truth about his role. And that a weird inverse lynch ability existed.

This was the first post after DekuNut's death and I am suspicious of you for being involved in DekuNut's death and that looked like you switched your kill target right after DekuNut started talking.

i'm not quite sure what you mean here. does this mean you suspect zinn or the people on the wagon?

I have already said I was not sure if scum were taking advantage on Zinn's bandwagon or if he is scum who was thinking on lynching the Miller and I always scum read players who are sus of a Miller claim because Miller is an easy target for scum to throw shade on.

is that what you wanted me to answer to?
dont see why ur so mad if thats it
and not necesarilly but usually i would prefer when people actually made sense
and to the second post i dont have much to say
my reads are my reads not exactly reading people town just for agreeing with me but i can understand the assumption
probably my bad for not giving further explanations but it was getting late

i mean i cant disagree with that tbh
ill be honest i probably didnt respond since how do you really respond to someone pretty much calling your reads bad

The more I look at your posts, the more suspicious you are starting to look.

Vote: Ereshkigal

I'm sus of you and I've already stated my reasons above.

Space, Eresh, and Watt all voted Asian and it didn't look like they were scum hunting and Asian looked like an easy lynch target for them,

ok now it makes sense to me why it looked bad to vote Asian and I can understand that. but keep in mind that it really seemed like Asian was claiming jester an indep.

I'm not sure about the bandwagon on Zinn but he did look sus for thinking on lynching a Miller

Wait, what bandwagon on Zinn?

space believed the jester claim, or was scum gunning for an easy lynch. personally i'm leaning towards the latter. (although to be fair, and i think at least one other person has pointed this out, but people are suspecting space but not ereshkigal for doing the same thing. interesting. not necessarily telling either way yet. (i haven't ISO'd ereshkigal yet~))
space seems to be lashing out a lot at people who suspect them. suspicious.

lashing out...? I don't mean for it to come across like that but it is tiring to keep explaining the same thing when it seems like no one is actually reading my posts. (see: funnygurl for keep saying i'm scum but not addressing anything i've said.) And you just did the same thing. I mean, how many times do I have to say Asian literally said "yes" to the jester claim and it seemed to me like they were either yes, jester, or scum.

Ereshkigal is usually more talkative than they have been, but at any rate they're unpredictable is all I can give you.

@funnier6 what are you wanting me to say?

About Jinjo's vote on Ereshkigal I do see where they're coming from. restless spirit is an easy fakeclaim. Still, the claim was unprompted which seems really strange for scum to do.

I had to read back and I just realized this vote on Kyriaki. This looked like you are the Godfather who voted Kyriaki and not only did you do that but you also voted Asian who said he is the Jester who looked like an easy lynch for you and if I recall correctly, the other game I played with you when you were scum you also voted the jester.

What breed of insane troll logic is this?

Kyriaki is the person running the game; they are the one person we literally cannot remove from having an active role in the game. That was an obvious joke vote.

And, I always vote the jesters when they admit it. It gives an easy win to someone without any risk and removes a distraction. Whether Town or Mafia, voting for them benefits me.

DekuNut talks about stealing balls and this was the post that was before the night phase ended and why would scum kill DekuNut when he was being sus by other players?

Because he was obviously not mafia and he had the ability to gain a variety of items that were of potential danger to them? Plus, it would throw Town into chaos, which always helps Mafia.

This was the first post after DekuNut's death and I am suspicious of you for being involved in DekuNut's death and that looked like you switched your kill target right after DekuNut started talking.

What makes you think I was involved in his death?

Jinjo, is this because of that game where I shot you and you are thinking I'll do it again?

Ereshkigal is usually more talkative than they have been, but at any rate they're unpredictable is all I can give you.

@funnier6 what are you wanting me to say?

About Jinjo's vote on Ereshkigal I do see where they're coming from. restless spirit is an easy fakeclaim. Still, the claim was unprompted which seems really strange for scum to do.

I had a steroid shot to my shoulder on Monday, and I'm highly resistant to a number of anesthetics. I've spent the last couple of days stoned on pain meds and playing Animal Crossing.

That's a bad logic tho. I'm pretty sure all scums are also Rivals.
then you agree that you are not cleared from a flavor cop? good then i can keep suspecting you (i want my bubsy emote. none of the bulba ones match the emotion it conveys :( )
What about we demand a insta-claim from the person that enters his place? That should give us a lead.
i disagree with this fundamentally. i will not get into my personal onion on claiming since we are in the middle of a game; however, instead of claiming, they can provide reads and a vote, just like the rest of us.
(i used a semicolon to look smart did it work)
Okay, I'm going to be honest: I don't have a single read right now that says anyone posting is scum. I have a lot of reads of overparanoid townies, though.

That leaves me in an uncomfortable position: Considering that our scum are just being inactive at the moment.
that also leaves me in an uncomfortable position with you. who are you most and least confident is town? (most is just so i can get a feel for who you actually trust but i am slightly more focused on who you least trust)
lashing out...? I don't mean for it to come across like that but it is tiring to keep explaining the same thing when it seems like no one is actually reading my posts. (see: funnygurl for keep saying i'm scum but not addressing anything i've said.) And you just did the same thing. I mean, how many times do I have to say Asian literally said "yes" to the jester claim and it seemed to me like they were either yes, jester, or scum.
i did read your posts. I just don't particularly think your explanation proves that you're town. I don't think you absolutely must be scum because of it, I just think that it doesn't absolve you of suspicion.

I had a steroid shot to my shoulder on Monday, and I'm highly resistant to a number of anesthetics. I've spent the last couple of days stoned on pain meds and playing Animal Crossing.
that sucks but i don't see what that has to do with claiming out of the blue

Back
Top Bottom