• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Mafia Pokemon Rival Mafia - The End: The Best in the Last

Day 3: They Arrive on Scene

The Battle Maison was a popular place for powerful trainers. Gladion had arrived a day earlier to check the place to see its worth. This place looked different from the Tree, though had a similar atmosphere of competition.

He was reminded of the time Elio would ask him to join for a tag battle, but Gladion declined every time. Maybe he should accept after he travels back to Alola.

Gladion also had business to carry out. He took aim as he looked through a window and leaped -

- and he was thrown back onto his own weapon for a reason he did not know...

You are...

225px-Sun_Moon_Gladion.png

Gladion. You are the rival from the Alola journeys. You started working for Team Skull to get to the bottom of what was going on in the Aether Foundation. Memes about you talk about the Jojo references and whether there's a dragon dormant in your arm, ready to be unleashed.

You are 2x Vigilante because... you were hired as a Vigilante for Team Skull, in a way. Twice during the game, you can choose to target a player to kill.
Send Vig Kill: [PLAYER] to the host to use your action.

You are aligned with The Rival Association. You win when all threats are gone.

Wally polished his trophy after getting through 50 consecutive wins with May. He was happy to spend time with his friend.

He walked out of the battle area to find Gladion dead.

Terrified, he looked around to ask for help.

He found a number of unfamiliar people gathered around the entrance and shouted at them to get help.

The moment they met eyes with him, Wally stopped. He took a step back, and tripped over someone's Luxury Ball.

He watched in horror as the people moved in closer. He never had a chance to scream.

You are...

180px-Omega_Ruby_Alpha_Sapphire_Wally.png

Wally. You are the rival from the Hoenn journeys. You were a sickly child who wished to go on his own journey. With Ralts, you were able to battle gyms and become stronger, thanks to the motivation and inspiration you got from good friends.

Since you show drastic changes in Victory Road, after Night 3 you'll become Super Wally. You will become immune to death once during the rest of the game. Once, either a lynch or a nightkill will fail. You will become Regular Wally afterwards.

Dream_Premier_Ball_Sprite.png

THE PREMIER BALL IS GONE FOREVER

You are aligned with The Rival Association. You win when all threats are gone.

Meanwhile, Alain moved in the innermost area of the Battle Maison to take care of another trainer.

They had hijacked the television and made use of the information from what people saw. They were going to take over the world. This world.

He saw his target and knocked the trainer down. The trainer didn't move.

"Alain here, move on to the next plan," he whispered in his hologram phone. Alain opened the trainer's bag to check the ID card.

Suddenly, the knocked down trainer got up and punched Alain and rolled something at his way before diving to take cover.

Alain saw out the corner of his eye a red and white ball turn a blinding yellow -

THERE WAS A HUGE EXPLOSION!

You are...
Alain_XY.png

Alain. You are the rival from the Kalos journeys. You began your trainer career as Professor Sycamore's assistant, although that all changed when you met Team Flare. While you started your journey to collect the mega stones for Lysandre, you ended up being Ash's rival.

Since you worked undercover, you are the Godfather. You are also 3X Role Cop.
Send Role Cop: [PLAYER] to the host to use this role during the night.

90px-Dream_Net_Ball_Sprite.png

THE NET BALL IS GONE FOREVER

You are aligned with the TVA Rivals. You win when you tie or outnumber town.

Ereshkigal, Funnygurl555, and Space were killed. And a Voltorb fainted.

IT IS DAY 3. YOU MAY CONTINUE.

THE PHASE WILL BE UPDATED APPROXIMATELY 45 HOURS FROM THIS POST
(as indicated in the time in the original post)

So Contrainer killed Space with their Voltorb.
The Mafia killed Funnygurl.
I have no idea how Eresh died, but I can confirm he was forced to leave the person he visited halfway through the night, which is why his action didn't go off. Roleblocker?

Jojo references
I S T H A T A

ok so my question still stands i guess. was space the scum on the asian lynch????? the details of "godfather" aren't exactly spelled out. are they immune to everything or are they just immune to alignment cop?

funnygurl's death makes me even more confident in jinjo. she was pretty much jinjo's biggest supporter, if jinjo is lying why get rid of her? and clearly she was right about space, that's another reason to take her out.

i briefly looked for funnygurl reads and this was the closest i got to a reads list (she quoted the player list and colored some of it)
i agree with this take actually. perhaps watts isn't as great of a lynch idea as i thought.

if i were to look at actives, you have become more townie this phase, and i still have my old town pool of funnier contrainer, max, and feenie

green is anywhere from town lean -> ur conf town. white are people i'll possibly look at. i know. yellow is inactive.

heretoplaymafia's been active and making posts, but something about the content of their posts doesn't sit right with me. their perspective could be faked

suspect space 'cause d1

ereshkigal is null for me. i expected wacky plays based on what i've heard. they seem chill rn; dont know what to make of it

ex is like, okay i guess, but i don't think they're town yet

jinjo and watt are more inactive so i'll ignore them for now. however, it would be cool if jinjo would contribute more, since they look like they're trying. could possibly look into that slot too.
soooo it's kind of old but it's something at least.

i looked through space's posts and they mostly just defended themselves. they threw some suspicion on zinn at some point (who we now know is confirmed town thanks to space flipping godfather) but other than that i didn't find very much connection to anyone. but that's just from space to someone else, there could be connections from someone else to space (am i wording this right? why do i only have the energy to scumhunt when it's late at night :( ). i'll work on that

jus gettin sum thots out :^)

[a post from space] this is also bad, but i think there is towny reasoning in not believing the jester claim and thinking it could also come from mafia
i dont think the scenario is likely, but it makes more sense
vote: zinnlav
just a bunch of anti town decisions painted in a towny light, dont like this slot
scum- watt
zinn
ive sat with my thoughts for a while, and here is what i have to say about watt:
watt might be scum, but im reluctant to vote him mainly because the slot hasnt even reached its potential yet. watt made a few posts which i think are undeniably
scummy, but i can see all these actions being performed by a lazy town player, just popping in and leaving. where i come from, some players tend to do that. the slot could still be scum,and after noticing the scumreads just losing wim, but i would 100% prefer if someone else replaced in and we could solve them instead.

how do you ISO someone here actually? id like to redo my reads and its easier for me to iso people
hey friends i know heretoplay just subbed out but not only did they like only suspect zinn and watt (and shaded exlight like once), they never mentioned space at all except for calling a day 1 post bad.

Vote: LazySpy

i know none of this is your fault but shit dude this slot looks scummy

Welcome back, Lazy :bulbaWave:
:bulbaWave:
LAZYSPY MY MAN YOU'RE BACK :D

let's mind meld again
I'd be hap-
... Oh crap.

I will avenge ya, Funnygirl!!!

... In a crappy fashion, sorry..
:confused_emoji: I haven't read Almost anything since I died so I have no idea what's going on aside from who lives, and boy will I be inactive here today because of IRL stuff...

So what's been going on? What did I miss?

hey friends i know heretoplay just subbed out but not only did they like only suspect zinn and watt (and shaded exlight like once), they never mentioned space at all except for calling a day 1 post bad.

Vote: LazySpy

i know none of this is your fault but shit dude this slot looks scummy
Why do I have hydra mafia flashbacks.

Like, in Hydra, I had a partner I disagreed with about essentially everything.
Here, I subbed out for a guy I disagree with about everything.

And both times my slot was scumread. :confused_emoji:

Okie, le's gooooo.
Rip Funnygurl, I liked her.

Anime rivals vs game rivals was pretty much proved with this. This might clear me up of any suspicions for now, right? Space being scum also fits Jinjo's claim and proves me innocent.

So I'm guessing that the following happened:
Eresh killed Funnygurl, Mafia Killed Eresh, Contrainer Killed Space. Unless Contrainer's voltorb is a multi kill.
Which is kinda funny, because I thought they were going to roleblock Eresh. I'm assuming that couldn't roleblock her or noticed that Contrainer was going to kill Space anyway so they stopped someone else.

@Contrainer, @Max1996, did you get any results this night?

I'm gonna claim.
I'm Vengeful (well, not really, it's named like that but it activates on NKs too) with a ball that gave me a Cop 1-shot. Used it on Max on Night One.

That's why Max was indicated with an asterisk and was so town in my scum read. Since we got the Godfather there's no reason for me to not believe his
results protecting Zinn. Contrainer and Jinjo both match everything that happened when pinning down Space.

Feenie's Miller claim wasn't counterclaimed and matches what the game has shown so far. In fact I'd dare to say Feenie/Asian is N, since he isn't an official rival and worked for a villain team (please do NOT confirm, Asian), which fits the role.

Funnier6 dropped down quite a bit, he started acting a little weird by the end of the last two phases. I will elaborate more upon discussion.

heretoplaymafia was giving me scum vibes, but he being somewhat inactive kinda blurs him for me. Would you mind claiming, @LazySpy?

Gumball I already mentioned some of my reasons before. I'd say that if you want mafia just go for her unless something really drastic happens.

So, tl;dr:
ExLight
Max1996 *
Contrainer
Feenie ThatAsianInTheCorner
Jinjo

Zinnlav
Funnier6
heretoplaymafia LazySpy
littlegumball

Vote: littlegumball

Okie, le's gooooo.
Rip Funnygurl, I liked her.

Anime rivals vs game rivals was pretty much proved with this. This might clear me up of any suspicions for now, right? Space being scum also fits Jinjo's claim and proves me innocent.

So I'm guessing that the following happened:
Eresh killed Funnygurl, Mafia Killed Eresh, Contrainer Killed Space. Unless Contrainer's voltorb is a multi kill.
Which is kinda funny, because I thought they were going to roleblock Eresh. I'm assuming that couldn't roleblock her or noticed that Contrainer was going to kill Space anyway so they stopped someone else.

@Contrainer, @Max1996, did you get any results this night?

I'm gonna claim.
I'm Vengeful (well, not really, it's named like that but it activates on NKs too) with a ball that gave me a Cop 1-shot. Used it on Max on Night One.

That's why Max was indicated with an asterisk and was so town in my scum read. Since we got the Godfather there's no reason for me to not believe his
results protecting Zinn. Contrainer and Jinjo both match everything that happened when pinning down Space.

Feenie's Miller claim wasn't counterclaimed and matches what the game has shown so far. In fact I'd dare to say Feenie/Asian is N, since he isn't an official rival and worked for a villain team (please do NOT confirm, Asian), which fits the role.

Funnier6 dropped down quite a bit, he started acting a little weird by the end of the last two phases. I will elaborate more upon discussion.

heretoplaymafia was giving me scum vibes, but he being somewhat inactive kinda blurs him for me. Would you mind claiming, @LazySpy?

Gumball I already mentioned some of my reasons before. I'd say that if you want mafia just go for her unless something really drastic happens.

So, tl;dr:
ExLight
Max1996 *
Contrainer
Feenie ThatAsianInTheCorner
Jinjo

Zinnlav
Funnier6
heretoplaymafia LazySpy
littlegumball

Vote: littlegumball
I'll claim too, then. I'm a JOAT. I have 3 main powers and a Ball. 1x Doc, 1x Cop, 1x Reflector. Used the Cop on Zinn N1 and the Reflector N2.

I'll claim too, then. I'm a JOAT. I have 3 main powers and a Ball. 1x Doc, 1x Cop, 1x Reflector. Used the Cop on Zinn N1 and the Reflector N2.
3 one shots huh, sounds like a certain trio to me
So, le'see if I were to guess who each person's rival is:

ExLight - can't tell.
Max1996 * - XY Trio
Contrainer - Gary
Feenie ThatAsianInTheCorner - N
Jinjo - by the games lore, Hugh I guess? Maybe Silver?
Zinnlav - ?
funnier6 - ?
heretoplaymafia LazySpy - ?
littlegumball - ?

Since everyone else is claiming, I can confirm Max is telling the truth, I'm a 3x Watcher, Eresh tried to vig shoot Max during N2, nobody else visited Max. I watched Space on N1, no visits.

For some reason my normal action failed
Ah, I see. I think they saw through Eresh's bluff and tried to stop your kill. Well, seems like items can't get role blocked.
Either that or they were afraid of you getting something outta Jinjo, which I find kinda unlikely but not impossible. :lapras:

Back
Top Bottom