• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Mafia Pokemon Rival Mafia - The End: The Best in the Last

I THINK I KILLED FG OHMIGOSH I AM SO SO SORRYYY

:cry::cry::cry::cry::cry::cry::cry:

I legit feel horrible. <\3

I’M SO SORRY FG PLEASE FORGIVE ME

rerereupdated rainbow list
Contrainer
funnier6
Max1996
ExLight
ThatAsianInTheCorner II

littlegumball
LazySpy II
ZinnLav
Jinjo

is it bad that i'm getting more null reads as the game progresses

ok so my question still stands i guess. was space the scum on the asian lynch????? the details of "godfather" aren't exactly spelled out. are they immune to everything or are they just immune to alignment cop?
The last game I played with a sensor the godfather was not immune.
hey friends i know heretoplay just subbed out but not only did they like only suspect zinn and watt (and shaded exlight like once), they never mentioned space at all except for calling a day 1 post bad.

Vote: LazySpy

i know none of this is your fault but shit dude this slot looks scummy
Dang LG, since when are you a connections kinda girl?
That's why Max was indicated with an asterisk and was so town in my scum read. Since we got the Godfather there's no reason for me to not believe his
results protecting Zinn
Copping* Zinn

Also marking it with an asterisk is a cool idea I might have to steal that sometime.
Funnier6 dropped down quite a bit, he started acting a little weird by the end of the last two phases. I will elaborate more upon discussion.
Looking forward to it.

I'll just claim cause things are going that direction. I'm a 1x Neighborizer which I used on night 1 to talk to Gumball. (OHMIGOSH GUMBALL MY LAPTOP LITERALLY AUTOCORRECTS YOU TO GUMBOIL)

I'll have some reads up later. If everything is to be believed and it looks like it is it seems the mafia won't be lasting long anyways.

Vote: funnier6

On day 1 funnier said he would have voted Space but he did not and that looked like to me he wanted to prevent Space from getting lynched and it was Asian who got lynched. On day 2 he voted Space and I think he wanted to get town cred and then he unvoted Space and voted me and that looked like to me he wanted to save Space from getting lynched again.

(Yes I stole your reads list Ex)

Max1996- I'm assuming your cop, and if you're cop then Zinn is town.
Contrainer- flavor cop ish thingamabob. You hecking killed the godfather so like, you're town.
Feenie ThatAsianInTheCorner- miller
Jinjo- Youre not the godfather, therefore town.
Zinnlav- Max says so
ExLight- I guess you could be mafia but I'm just gonna take the simplest route and say Contrainer got it right.
heretoplaymafia LazySpy- Actually not all that scummy in my opinion but you're literally part of the only two left who it could be.
littlegumball- you betrayed me </3 you should've killed me!

The only way the two above are not mafia is if the mafia is absolutely insane and literally spent the game killing their own godfather.

So this is actually the second time I've been in this situation. Two years ago on bulba I was the only vanilla in a role madness and got neighborized. From my perspective there was only one person it could be, but no one believed me and they kilted me and lost the game. The difference here is I did the neighborizing and it would take a lotttttt for town to lose this game so like if you wanna lynch me I dunt even care you'll get em tomorrow.

Vote: Gumball

This hurts me more than it hurts you. ;_;

I'm willing to vote either Lazy or gumball, I have no preference.

hmmm. could godfather come up as investigation immune for a sensor?
I was a little confused with this question, and now I'm even more confused.
Why would you suggest a Godfather in the wagon? After your post even I agreed that there was only 1 scum in the wagon, why go back on it?

Also marking it with an asterisk is a cool idea I might have to steal that sometime.
hehe thanks
It seemed like a nice way to report checks without claiming. If I died outta nowhere someone could've picked it up.
It can kinda hide behind the no-post-editing rule too so it's easier to pretend it was just a misspell.
It didn't really work as I expected, but I guess I can still use it to back up my claim. :confused:
But it's pretty much a one-time trick. A little bummed, kinda really wanted it to work the way I intended tho

I'll just claim cause things are going that direction. I'm a 1x Neighborizer which I used on night 1 to talk to Gumball.
Oh, that explains why you seem to be trying to protect her. :lapras:
Did she share any kind of info in the chat? Maybe tried throw suspicion on someone?

oof I forgot the sensor
Zinn is actually a darker green now (same tier as funnier)
...why? :lapras:
Zinn wasn't on the final Asian wagon. The Sensor proves nothing about him.

ExLight- I guess you could be mafia but I'm just gonna take the simplest route and say Contrainer got it right.
Well, excuse me, Max word only holds water because I can confirm he's Town.
If you consider the possibility of me being mafia you better reevaluate everything. :lapras:

I was a little confused with this question, and now I'm even more confused.
Why would you suggest a Godfather in the wagon? After your post even I agreed that there was only 1 scum in the wagon, why go back on it?
Because Space was on the wagon and space was the godfather
Zinn wasn't on the final Asian wagon. The Sensor proves nothing about him.
Max checked him ya dumb dumb.
Oh, that explains why you seem to be trying to protect her. :lapras:
I would've tried to protect her anyways cause she hasn't been particularly strange to me and since we know each other better than anyone else in the game.
Did she share any kind of info in the chat? Maybe tried throw suspicion on someone?
Not really. I'm going to interpret her lack of being her usual super chatty self was because she was freaked that of all people I would be the one to be neighborizer and want to talk to her when I'm the only one who's actually familiar with how she plays. </3 She kind of asked my opinion on a couple random things and ignored me when I asked her to claim (Not surprising cause she hates claiming but she didn't even jokingly respond to it :( )
Well, excuse me, Max word only holds water because I can confirm he's Town.
If you consider the possibility of me being mafia you better reevaluate everything. :lapras:
Isn't Max the cop though, or am I once again getting things confused in a facepalm fashion.

is miller cop a thing

Ex maybe?
But if you're not than who is?! O-O How can there be a miller and godfather but no cop?
Nope, not a Cop. I can take someone of my choice with me if I die.

I mean, apparently my item worked as a delayed Cop shot.
So I believe that that's what it does, unless someone has a weird role capable of redirecting results, which I kinda doubt it.
I requested another one to Kurt last night, so I can give it another go and see if it works again. But I can't guarantee if it will be useful cuz my luck is kinda shitty :lapras:

is miller cop a thing

Nope, not a Cop. I can take someone of my choice with me if I die.

I mean, apparently my item worked as a delayed Cop shot.
So I believe that that's what it does, unless someone has a weird role capable of redirecting results, which I kinda doubt it.
I requested another one to Kurt last night, so I can give it another go and see if it works again. But I can't guarantee if it will be useful cuz my luck is kinda shitty :lapras:
Okay so maybe my Max read does rely on you. I'm still town reading you though so bleh.

Other than weirding me out this hasn't made me reevaluate much. Gives me another reason to drink more chocolate milk.

OHMIGOSH GUMBALL MY LAPTOP LITERALLY AUTOCORRECTS YOU TO GUMBOIL
lmfao

she hates claiming
yeah this is why, cuz it breaks the game and isn't fun :^)

if i claim for you will it make y'all not want to lynch me? i'd put a bubsy emote here if i could
i've hardly done anything to warrant suspicion but since clearly obviously 100% of all claims must be true then i have to be scum

It would be nice if Jinjo answered me if the sensor shows the exact number of scums in a wagon :unsure:

yeah this is why, cuz it breaks the game and isn't fun :^)
I mean, I get not claiming in-topic because of this.
But if someone neighborizes you, isn't that enough for you to trust them and claim at least to them so you both can come up with a strategy? Especially a friend? :confused:
Or is scum neighborizer a common thing? It sounds so friendly.

100% of all claims must be true then i have to be scum
I'm sure you can claim whatever you want as long as your actions to back you up. You're goin' down because of your actions somewhat led to it.

And I mean, at least one scum lied faked a claim, otherwise we wouldn't have only 2 scum suspects.
Since our claims are pretty much backing up each other, if you dig up a scum you'll prolly find them protecting a scumbuddy. If we mislynch ya and you're Town it will be really useful for us to have another lead. So, don't lose hope.

Back
Top Bottom