• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Mafia Pokemon Rival Mafia - The End: The Best in the Last

But we had a Godfather. I doubt both that and Miller were included just for the 1x Cop.

I received a cop check on N1.
It clearly wasn't Max's because he copped you.
If it was my item it would make it a x3 cop total since I can refill it once, if it was a redirected result I guess someone alive could be the cop or have more cop shots.

grumblegrumblethisislikethethirdtimeiexplainthat

I'm some kind of Vengeful. It seems to trigger via lynches and nightkills. Doesn't specify any other kinda of kills so I don't think there is a bomb or something.

On Day 1 I used my ball and apparently nothing happened. After N1 I recieved a Cop Check saying Max was town. So, I'm assuming my item did that, that's why I kept asking if anyone used items or if they did something.

If it wasn't my item it could've been some kind of role that redirected a result, which would imply there's someone else with cop role. But this seems kinda nuttier.

ZINN ZINN ZINN
zinnzinnzinn @ZinnLav
I FIGURED IT OOOOUT

An Amnesiac Cop functions as a normal Cop, but does not receive the results of its investigations. Those investigation results are sent to another (unknown) player.
If that's not Looker I don't know what it is.
Did anyone receive a result last night?

AFAIK, indeps appear as many different things.
I think Ex's ball might've been a lightning rod of some sort.

I agree that the roleblock was caused by another mafia member trying to stop a kill. Space doing it in the lil' story seems to be just flavor.
Actually, it might've been to try to stop a flavorcop. Who did you target last night, Contrainer?

If Lazy really is the mafia Roleblocker as it seems I think I'd rather lynch him since it would increase the chances of my random cop shot and max's doc shot going thru.
And no? We won't try that? pretty pleeease?
:confused:

I've never heard of an Indep that appears Town in a Copcheck, though...

I have seen an SK get investigated as innocent from a Cop check and this was somewhere else I played. I don't know if this was a host mistake or if SK are supposed to get investigated as innocent.

Alright, I am a 2x Jailer.
This guy (HTPM) used his shots on FG N1, and Contrainer N2. Couldn't change his actions after I subbed in because IRL.
I am pretty much useless right now. :confused_emoji:
This seems like a pretty easy fake claim for mafia role blocker to me. Especially since we've already had a doctor flip so why would we also need a jailer. A town role blocker maybe, but I don't think those are very common on bulba.
Space was not a Roleblocker. The Net Ball may have been a roleblock, but that wasn't it according to flavor. Kyriaki probably put htpm's Mafia roleblock (or jailkeep or whatever) through Space for flavor reasons
This is an interesting thought, I don't know Kyriaki so I don't know but as a guy who loves to hint in flavor text it seems plausible.
You don't? :lapras:
Isn't the usual ratio 1 mafia to 3 town?
I mean, I guess, but considering Deku already flipped third party and wasn't particularly harmful I would've just added a more dangerous third party or something to round things out than another mafia member. Plus if there was another mafia member it'd basically have to be you at this point soooo.
That's true, it is a 16p game after all, unless there are quite a few independents still running around, if you have a WinCon that aligns with town, like survivor now's the time to claim it.
\
Deku was basically survivor.
I'm some kind of Vengeful. It seems to trigger via lynches and nightkills. Doesn't specify any other kinda of kills so I don't think there is a bomb or something.
There are other kinds of kills?
ZINN ZINN ZINN
zinnzinnzinn @ZinnLav
I FIGURED IT OOOOUT

If that's not Looker I don't know what it is.
Did anyone receive a result last night?
I don't get it. Who are you implying is Looker and why would he be a rival?
I've never heard of an Indep that appears Town in a Copcheck, though...
On ZD third parties appear as either town or no result depending on the mod but I'm not really familiar with how most bulba mods handle that.
And no? We won't try that? pretty pleeease?
:confused:
Huh?
Guys, why are we assuming he's Indept again? Where the fuck is SK coming from?

Can we focus on scum?
We're all just waiting on gumball to die tbh.

She turned around and walked away in the rain while wearing heels for dramatic effect even though she cant walk in them! ;_;

The stunning season finale to the new hit soap opera Neigborhood Chat. :cry:

Night 3: It was Basically Basic

VOTE COUNT

LazySpy: 1 (littlegumball)
funnier6: 1 (Jinjo)
littlegumball: 7 (ExLight, Max1996, funnier6, ZinnLav, Contrainer, ThatAsianInTheCorner, LazySpy)

Trip approached the Pokemon League. He had looked forward to this day, the day to battle Alder. His previous battle with Alder had ended in a disappointment, and he wanted a rematch.

He wanted to prove himself that he was better. Better than that trainer he had beaten when he had a Snivy, better than trainers existing in this universe. Winning the battle against the champion would be the quickest way. It was a knowledge that was basically known to everyone.

However, the gates to the League was open with trainers waiting for him.

Trip looked around and shrugged. It might be the end for him here.

You are...
TripBW.png

Trip. You are the rival from Unova journeys. You started out as a beginner trainer from Juniper's lab, and you won against Ash with a new Snivy. Your rivalry with Ash was short but intense. You aspire to be a strong trainer, and you look up to powerful trainers like Alder and Cynthia.

Since the episode of you winning against Ash had left a lasting impression on many, you are the Role Blocker. Every night you can choose to block someone's role action. Send Roleblock: [PLAYER] to the host for this action.

Dream_Dusk_Ball_Sprite.png

THE DUSK BALL IS GONE FOREVER

You are aligned with the TVA Rivals. You win when you tie or outnumber town.

littlegumball was lynched

IT IS NOW NIGHT 3. YOU MAY CONTINUE

THE PHASE WILL BE UPDATED APPROXIMATELY 24 HOURS FROM THIS POST

Back
Top Bottom