• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Mafia Pokemon Rival Mafia - The End: The Best in the Last

Reaction score

Pokemon Rival Mafia

Welcome to Pokemon Rival Mafia! This game is all about the widely loved rivals of the Pokemon games.

Rules:
-Be nice, don't bully.

-I'm the host, I'm the rules. I can change them if they need changing.

-Bold your votes/unvotes
Ex: VOTE: HOST/UNVOTE: HOST

-Do not name-claim. Role-claiming is fine.
Restated from Pokemon XY Mafia said:
(Let's say your character is Bonnie)
You cannot say that you are Bonnie specifically. You cannot say that you have a brother named Clemont, and you cannot say that you live in Lumiose. Do not drop direct hints about your character. You CAN say that you are the cop/godfather/whatever role you want. If other players guess your character based on your role - whether correctly or incorrectly - do not confirm and do not deny.
So to sum up, the following three are considered name-claiming.
  1. Saying out the name of the character specifically
  2. Saying background information of the character specifically
  3. Outright confirming or denying if someone guesses the character
-Vote ties will result in no lynches.

-Don't share Role PMs. Do not copy-paste and do not screenshot. If you are going to claim your role, do it with your own words.

-Outside communications are not allowed aside from what the host provides.

-Mention if you change your username.

-If you are inactive for three straight phases I will sub you out.

-I will allow one death post. Do not post after death, and do not use the like button after death. If requested, I will provide a separate death chat.

-Technical questions are allowed (ex: when's the update/how do I use my role). Content questions are not.

-To show that you read the rules, please include your favorite rival character from the pokemon franchise in your sign-up post.

-Have fun

MoD: DarthWolf

Day phases will last for 48 hours. Night phases will last for 24 hours.

Phases will be updated at the following time:

9:00PM~10:00PM (GMT-5)
3:00AM~4:00AM (GMT+1)
11:00AM~12:00PM(GMT+9)

Last edited:
In!

I liked the rival trio from X and Y. It felt nice to have rivals who, well, were actually friendly rivals you were on a journey with.

in

uhhhh i haven't played anything pokemon-related in a really long time so i guess the og gary

@Kyriaki I will sub. I love your games and would normally join but I'm in the middle of finals week right now and I'll be at the beach the week after next. So I don't really have time to fully commit to a game yet.

My favorite rival from the Pokemon franchise is probably N, if you count him as a rival. If not, then Silver. Specifically his HGSS variant.

Back
Top Bottom