• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Mafia Pokemon Rival Mafia - The End: The Best in the Last

I really have to congratulate Mafia for that play they made on me.

And congrats to Town!

I really have to congratulate Mafia for that play they made on me.

And congrats to Town!

I checked the night actions and I see you tried to vig kill me again. It was my idea to redirect you to max. I thought you were the SK and looks like I got my revenge back on you. :D

I laughed outta confusion so hard when I threw the ball and nothing happened.
But, I mean, you were pretty clear when you said that I could just throw it, so I guess it's my fault :confused:
I was expecting it to catch a pokémon that would grant some kinda of role, idk. LOL

Mafia Night Kill on LazySpy.
Mafia was surprisingly inactive during Night 1, what happened? :lapras:
I mean, I guess it was good cuz Space didn't get caught by Zinn doing something right away, but still.
Nevermind, I always confuse Watcher with Tracker, oof.

Ereshkigal 's vig kill on Jinjo was redirected to vig kill on Max1996 but is reflected back upon to kill Eresh.
They accidentally made Eresh kill herself? That's hilarious :lapras:

I was going to cop Jinjo that night but then I thought they were going to kill her cuz if she was town she could've been lying about the amount of Sensor shots.
I mean, I guess she was going to get killed as I predicted, but seems like she didn't have to worry about that after all. :confused:

Host character killed.
Why did this happen tho? :lapras:

Overall liked the balance, liked the flavor. Thanks for hosting!

Last edited:
I checked the night actions and I see you tried to vig kill me again. It was my idea to redirect you to max. I thought you were the SK and looks like I got my revenge back on you. :D

You did! In the best way ever, too!

Oh yeah, if anyone wants to join the mafia chat or neighborhood chat, just let me know and I'll add you to the chat.

Summary of roles

ZinnLav
Hugh. 3X Watcher. Extra Moon Ball upon request.
Max1996 Sana/Tierno/Trevor. 1x Doc 1x Cop 1x Reflect. Extra Friend Ball upon Request.
Contrainer Blue/Green. Snoop. Has Voltorb.
Jinjo Paul. 1x Strongman, 1x Poisoner, 1x Silencer. Extra Timer Ball on Night 5
LazySpy (SUB) Drew. 2X Role Redirector. Extra Love Ball upon request.
ExLight Silver. Cop. Extra Lure Ball upon request.
littlegumball Trip. Roleblocker. Extra Dusk Ball on Night 5
ThatAsianInTheCorner (SUB) Trace. Miller. Extra Safari Ball on Night 5
funnier6 N. Neighboring. Extra Luxury Ball on Night 5
DekuNut Player Character. Poke Ball Collector. 1x kill for every four balls.
Funnygurl555 Wally. Super Wally on Night 3/Extra Premier Ball on Night 5
Watt2015 Hau. Doctor. Extra Heal Ball on Night 5.
Ereshkigal Gladion. 2x Vigilante. Extra Beast Ball upon Request.
Space Alain. Godfather. 3xRolecop. Extra Net Ball on Night 5.

ThatAsianInTheCorner (initial) Cheren/Bel. 2X Dreamer. Extra Dream Ball upon Dreaming.
LazySpy (initial) Barry. Inverse. Extra Quick Ball on Night 5.

You know, that last post felt oddly astronomical. Watching Space and throwing the Moon Ball lol.
Fun game, I liked it.
You could've also made the independent immortal and made it so that Town/Mafia had to win before they collected all the balls or something. Not sure how well it'd work balance wise, but it would've certainly been interesting

Fun game, I liked it.
You could've also made the independent immortal and made it so that Town/Mafia had to win before they collected all the balls or something. Not sure how well it'd work balance wise, but it would've certainly been interesting
in my experience, immortal roles cause lots of chaos (if you have some time to kill and you're around on ZD, read the bastard game THEBESTMAFIA. although, the experience is somewhat lessened since a lot of the emotes from that time are gone, unfortunately)

I definitely wouldn't mind testing out playing with an immortal role tho :sneaky: (i wanted to use the eyes emoji but i have to substitute because there isn't one :( )

Funnygirl was avenged!! Heck yeah!!

Vengeance counter: 2

That was a good game, through it admittebly exposed just how bad I am as Mafia LOL. I simply asked Jinjo and fall in line with hers idea, and then that implosion... Lazyness.

Really sorry about it scummates!

I laughed outta confusion so hard when I threw the ball and nothing happened.
But, I mean, you were pretty clear when you said that I could just throw it, so I guess it's my fault :confused:
I was expecting it to catch a pokémon that would grant some kinda of role, idk. LOL
I did the exact same thing LOL. I thought that it'll have a random effect that'll came back to me at the end of the night.

Oh yeah, I also have to say, I really liked the flavor text Kyriaki. Good job.

Back
Top Bottom