• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

pokemon role play! people wanted! the sign up page

Status
Not open for further replies.

gameking1

Master of all games
Reaction score
HEY! it is gameking1 here! i want to have some fun role play games here. so if anybody wants to join just sign up here! and if anybody wants to do privite pokemon role play just contact me on my home page!:ksmile:
here is the sign up stuff

Name:
How you found out:
Reason you want to join:
Facts about your self:
Do you want to have a private chat?:
Your charictor icon:
just click on the link on my signature link and put it on your signature to say what your charictor is... and if you don't want to just say.

if you want to have a private role play just say yes or no.

see you on the other side!

Last edited:
Name: Syxx
How I found out: The BMGF homepage
Reason i want to join: Why the hell not.
Private Chat?: Please
Icon: Not quite sure what you mean by this.

Name: Kagamine Len ((you can just call me Len,Rin,or haruka~chan))
How you found out: was randomly browsing the threads for SU for RPGs...
Reason you want to join: because I want to join some RP that involves pokémon...
Facts about your self:
>I love anime and music
>I am Filipino-American blooded with a little Japanese blood as well
>I can speak in English,Tagalog,Japanese,and a little French and Español
>My eyesight is getting a bit poor and is soon needing glasses
>I can draw,sing,and play instruments a bit well
>I love RPing
>I dunno what else I could say
Do you want to have a private chat?: I have no idea what you're trying to say =3
Your charictor icon: what icon? o_O

=3

alright thank you for joining this role play gaming! well do you see this link? Pokemon Orphanage. it is a site called Pokémon Orphanage. it is where you can get an online buddy to put on your signature. then you can use it for the role play charictor. if you want to. and i will see if i can get to private chat. also the plot is well... i don't know. what do you think it should be? i think it should be about a trainers jounrey. besides it would be cool if we done that so here we go! alright first you need the the icon that your charictor is. what do you guys think?

Name: Joltik
How you found out: Looken for new Rps to Join
Reason you want to join: Pokemon role plays are fun
Facts about your self:
I like Joltik
I like all the Gens
I live in america
I'm A little weird
Do you want to have a private chat?:
360.png
bad pun
Your charictor icon:

Name: Otty
Adopt one yourself! @Pokémon Orphanage
I may not be able to fit this in my sig, And will we be able to change it later?
And If you want Private chat, you may want to make a social group, or I can make one.

Name:Tris79
How you found out:Just looking for a RP
Reason you want to join:Same
Facts about your self:I like strategy games and RPs. I know a lot about video games I play.
I really like manga and some anime.
Do you want to have a private chat?:Sure
Your charictor icon:I'll post later.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom