• A new LGBTQ+ forum is now being trialed and there have been changes made to the Support and Advice forum. To read more about these updates, click here.
  • Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Pokemon Rollers/Sliders! Oddz On, and Others!?

JadeTheRat

Reaction score
Hi! I really love the Pokemon Slider toys (The figures with the silver bearing/marble in the bottom!) and I was looking for more information on them. I noticed that they were not at all on the merch page. I'd like to contribute if possible.

I am also seeking information on any rollers made by companies that were NOT Oddz On. Most people do not know these exist, but so far I've tracked down a Mudkip, Torchic, and Rayquaza and I'm waiting on visual confirmation of a Treecko in existence as well. They all seem to have come from Europe. I know Oddz On stopped making rollers in 2000, but these are from 03-06 era. 99% of the ones I've seen are from gen 1. I have not been able to confirm any gen 2 rollers in existence but that doesn't mean they don't exist.

Anyhow, I'd love to write a page about what I do know if I could have some help, I am not good at the formatting but I can write and I have collected well documented images of all the rollers I know to exist. Please let me know how I can help or if there is already information on these that I'm missing. Thanks so much!!

Jade

Attachments

• s-l1600.jpg
    s-l1600.jpg
    570.7 KB · Views: 4
  • s-l1600 (3).jpg
    s-l1600 (3).jpg
    713.1 KB · Views: 3
  • 5697558_orig.jpg
    5697558_orig.jpg
    364.7 KB · Views: 4
  • OriginalADGen1.png
    OriginalADGen1.png
    1 MB · Views: 4
Hey! I was doing some research into these items, and there's not much documentation for them online at all. I learned today that there were more outside of the initial twelve when I saw Charizard. It surprised me to see that gen 3 Pokémon were made, leading me to believe that there must have been some gen 2 Pokémon at some point. Would love to discover more info if anyone has it!

Back
Top Bottom