• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Pokemon Roulette

Reaction score
So me and a few buddies were just messing around where we go the idea for a pokemon roulette. Let me expalain it first, Pokemon Roulette is where you have a Foreign ditto and any pokemon you want. If you have an everstone on any of the pokemon you are shiny hunting (this is a variant of shiny hunting) it will only allow that pokemon to come from eggs. You can have up to 4 people in a union circle to naturally that is how many people you can have doing this roulette at once. If you are not the host of the union circle you can only bring one pokemon without everstone (this would mess up the roulette as stated before). If you are the owner of the union circle you can bring up to 5 pokemon 6 with a foreign ditto all without an everstone if you want it to work.

EX:
Friend 1 (owner) Has foreign ditto and has 5 others let's say zangoose, fidough, oricorio, fuecoco, and quaxily are the pokemon you are hunting. Only the owner can have 6 pokemon because of the party limit.
Friend 2 (not the owner) Can only bring one pokemon let's say ralts without everstone.
Friend 3 (not the owner) Can only bring one pokemon let's say psyduck withoiut everstone

I recommend only using 3 because we also found a way to get egg 3 with a 3-person picnic. This recipie is 1 lettuce, 1 Red onion, 1 tofu, 1 salty herba, 1 sweet herba, and 1 salt for the final person. But you an use 4 but i do not have a recipe for that.

You can use other pokemon other than the pokemon mentioned as long as they can be breeded into eggs they are fine so no legendaries, no paradox, and no other pokemon that cant come from eggs, and no pokemon from other gens unless they in the dex.

EDIT

No pokemon in the roulette can have items or else it wont work you still might get shiny if you are doing mesuda method but you will only get the pokemon with items. Ditto is excluded from this.

Credits to Sir_Lord_Chimchar_The_Gr8 on twitch for discovering this with me and Traineroblivioyt also on twitch

In no way is this a better method of shiny hunting

Last edited:
So me and a few buddies were just messing around where we go the idea for a pokemon roulette. Let me expalain it first, Pokemon Roulette is where you have a Foreign ditto and any pokemon you want. If you have an everstone on any of the pokemon you are shiny hunting (this is a variant of shiny hunting) it will only allow that pokemon to come from eggs. You can have up to 4 people in a union circle to naturally that is how many people you can have doing this roulette at once. If you are not the host of the union circle you can only bring one pokemon without everstone (this would mess up the roulette as stated before). If you are the owner of the union circle you can bring up to 5 pokemon 6 with a foreign ditto all without an everstone if you want it to work.

EX:
Friend 1 (owner) Has foreign ditto and has 5 others let's say zangoose, fidough, oricorio, fuecoco, and quaxily are the pokemon you are hunting. Only the owner can have 6 pokemon because of the party limit.
Friend 2 (not the owner) Can only bring one pokemon let's say ralts without everstone.
Friend 3 (not the owner) Can only bring one pokemon let's say psyduck withoiut everstone

I recommend only using 3 because we also found a way to get egg 3 with a 3-person picnic. This recipie is 1 lettuce, 1 Red onion, 1 tofu, 1 salty herba, 1 sweet herba, and 1 salt for the final person. But you an use 4 but i do not have a recipe for that.

You can use other pokemon other than the pokemon mentioned as long as they can be breeded into eggs they are fine so no legendaries, no paradox, and no other pokemon that cant come from eggs, and no pokemon from other gens unless they in the dex.

Credits to Sir_Lord_Chimchar_The_Gr8 on twitch for discovering this with me and Traineroblivioyt also on twitch
Just as a sidenote:
  • When you have 4 people I find that adding watercress and Jam does not alter the sandwich in any way. This means that when a 4th person joins your sandwich they can add these ingredients and still get the same results as the recipe above.
  • This means that the 4 person recipe is: 1 lettuce, 1 red onion, 1tofu, 1 watercress and for condiments 1 salty herba mystica, 1 sweet herba mystica, salt and Jam.
conversely, if you run into issues you could always just do the 3 person sandwich with 4 people by making the 4th person add whatever and then NOT adding it to the sandwich lol. You can just drop the ingredients.

EX:

Or make sure ALL have everstone either all with or all without will give the desired outcome

Please note: The thread is from 1 year ago.
Please take the age of this thread into consideration in writing your reply. Depending on what exactly you wanted to say, you may want to consider if it would be better to post a new thread instead.
Back
Top Bottom