• Another scrumptious episode of Bulbacast has been uploaded to YouTube. Watch it here. I hope you don't feel desserted after watching this one.
  • Hello all! The forum staff have introduced a new rule set. We've reduced the number of rules, made trick language easier to understand, and have hopefully simplified the rules to make understanding them easier. Please have a read over the new forum rules here.
  • Grookey, Scorbunny or Sobble, which one do you love most? Want to show your support with a cool banner, check out the info here!

Pokémon Ruby & Pokémon Sapphire: Super Music Collection available on iTunes: Now ...

BulbaBot

Dreams of electric Bulbasaur
Reaction score
Pokémon Ruby & Pokémon Sapphire: Super Music Collection available on iTunes: Now ...

The Pokémon Ruby & Pokémon Sapphire: Super Music Collection is now available on iTunes for $9.99. It contains 109 songs.

Read more on Bulbanews

BadAssKoala

Outback King
Reaction score
Re: Pokémon Ruby & Pokémon Sapphire: Super Music Collection available on iTunes: Now

Hopefully this could indicate a gen 3 remake!

Peachy

Disappointment
Reaction score
Re: Pokémon Ruby & Pokémon Sapphire: Super Music Collection available on iTunes: Now

Hopefully this could indicate a gen 3 remake!
They've been releasing soundtracks for the last 4 months. So I doubt it.

Also I'm having the same problems with this soundtrack as I did with the HG/SS soundtrack. Itunes wont let me buy the album. It keeps giving me error messages.

Still Probably Modio

generally on hiatus now
Reaction score

Hoenn Confi-*shot*