• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Pokémon Rumble: Shinies

Mijzelffan

memes
Reaction score
Pronouns
  1. He/Him
People who got all passwords from the internet to get pokémon at least have one, and others might also have noticed, the shiny pokémon in pokémon rumble. So what pokémon do you have shiny in Rumble? I myself have the following:

Bidoof (password)
Ratata
Haunter
Raichu

I'm not very far in the game yet though :3

I've had the game for about 5 days, and I've already got three shinies:

Speedy Dodrio which really isn't helpful but it's pretty good, I guess.

Gutsy Staraptor w/ Close Combat & Rest - he's one of my main two pokes, as Gutsy is the best ability since ever and gets me lots of lovely recruits.

Some kind of ability Burmy which I got whilst looking for a Chansey. Didn't realise it was a shiny (seriously, they look just like normal ones) and debated on wether I'd bother picking it up or not. Good thing I did, I suppose.

I've had the game for about 5 days, and I've already got three shinies:

Speedy Dodrio which really isn't helpful but it's pretty good, I guess.

Gutsy Staraptor w/ Close Combat & Rest - he's one of my main two pokes, as Gutsy is the best ability since ever and gets me lots of lovely recruits.

Some kind of ability Burmy which I got whilst looking for a Chansey. Didn't realise it was a shiny (seriously, they look just like normal ones) and debated on wether I'd bother picking it up or not. Good thing I did, I suppose.

I have got no shiny Pokemon yet but I must say that at first I was a bit unsure about Pokemon Rumble but after downloading it from the Wii Shop Channel it is absolutely amazing and very enjoyable.

I have all the password shinies, as well as a Burmy, Charmander, Bulbasaur, and Infernape. I like the Charmander since he's Speedy. And Speedy Pokemon are my faves. :)

I got my first one yesterday. Gutsy Psyduck. But he is only level 1800ish :(

Besides Bidoof and Ratatta, I have Clefable, Gastly, and Grotle. Too bad their levels are pretty low. D:

Please note: The thread is from 13 years ago.
Please take the age of this thread into consideration in writing your reply. Depending on what exactly you wanted to say, you may want to consider if it would be better to post a new thread instead.
Back
Top Bottom