• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Pokémon rumours you heard

Rocket Messiah

May his love free him from the path of hate.
Reaction score
Let's travel back in time.

Remember the old rumour that Mew was inside the truck of Vermilion Port and the multiple ways to move said Truck or how the White Stone that is located in Mossdep City was related to Jirachi or the Space Ship that was also in Mossdeep could led you to Deoxys.

Let's talk about them cause let's recognize it. All of who have played since those days we have tried it atleast once. In my country was so prolific that those rumours and lies had their own section in the Pokémon Magazine called "My Favourite Lie" in which people send rumours or things that happened in this games and the Writters of the magazine would straight shame them.

Of course this was thanks to the lack of information and access to the internet. Nowadays this would be impossible. And to me is kinda sad cause the mysthique of the old Pokémon games where the mysteries that surrounded it.

I will start with the Celebi and Ilex Shrine of course they were multiple ways

1-You had to complete the Unowdex and bring the Q Unown to the shrine since he has the shape of a Key that will unlock a secret entrance where Celebi is
2- Talk to all NPC In Johto and Kanto and the last one will give you a lighter to set a fire in the Shrine then Celebi will appear and fight you (I tried this one)
3- Train Ho-oh and the three Legendary Beasts at level 100 and they will open a door to Celebi in the Shrine.

Now let's hear your rumours.

Please note: The thread is from 3 years ago.
Please take the age of this thread into consideration in writing your reply. Depending on what exactly you wanted to say, you may want to consider if it would be better to post a new thread instead.
Back
Top Bottom