• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Pokémon Scarlet and Violet Predictions/Speculation/Discussion Thread

I find the rate at which games are being released concerning, to be honest, and would have preferred a longer wait... Legends Arceus was good, but it could have been even better if it had been given another year or two to bake properly.

Short promo clip I just saw on YouTube

Our electricity company decided that Friday would be the perfect day to turn off the power for most of the day for maintenance. :confused:

I guess it could be worse, I have to go to work anyway, so I'll be away for most of it anyway.

Anyone else trying to distract themselves at any means possible to make the time pass by faster?

Epic Games gave away Fallout 3 a few weeks ago, so I've been playing that to help pass the time.

I've played For Honor (Story) Star Wars Battlefront 2 (Story) and Battlefield 3 (Story). Also I try to make my errands as inefficient and time-wasting as possible. Since I spent most of my time at home and my life is rather simple, the waiting cracks me because I lack distraction, so I've probably spent several hours (in total within a day) just refreshing bulba, hoping for a notification that something happens in the thread XD

i've managed to avoid leaks and even most official announcements. i don't think i'm gonna be trying to do that again cuz i feel like i'm not as hyped as usual but i also feel like I'm dying to find info. 2 more days (assuming the game arrives on time as I ordered from pokemon center and it hasn't shipped yet.)

I'm still holding out hope for a 9PM release tomorrow for my area despite GameStop not calling me.

k75Idh.gif

Back
Top Bottom