• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Pokémon Scarlet and Violet Predictions/Speculation/Discussion Thread

I work 11-8 so at least it'll come out like right when I get off. Here's to hoping I don't get sick again like I did the day of the Teal Mask lol

Spent the night trying to mostly finalize my team. It's a mix of my OG Paldea team, Hisui mons from Legends, and Ogerpon. Right now Ogi has the water mask but I can switch it if needed. I also have Koraidon, Zama, Tinkaton, and Walking Wake ready if I find something's not working. So many mons I wanted to use, so little space.

I work 11-8 so at least it'll come out like right when I get off. Here's to hoping I don't get sick again like I did the day of the Teal Mask lol

Spent the night trying to mostly finalize my team. It's a mix of my OG Paldea team, Hisui mons from Legends, and Ogerpon. Right now Ogi has the water mask but I can switch it if needed. I also have Koraidon, Zama, Tinkaton, and Walking Wake ready if I find something's not working. So many mons I wanted to use, so little space.
I live in Europe and still got a few hours of work left, which honestly keeps me quite busy. Launch will be around midnight for me.

What will be your preferred team for the Indigo Disk? Mine will consist of Grimmsnarl, Tinkaton, Dipplin, Lapras (transfer) and Falinks. Still in doubt about the sixth member, it might be Glimmora.

I live in Europe and still got a few hours of work left, which honestly keeps me quite busy. Launch will be around midnight for me.

What will be your preferred team for the Indigo Disk? Mine will consist of Grimmsnarl, Tinkaton, Dipplin, Lapras (transfer) and Falinks. Still in doubt about the sixth member, it might be Glimmora.

Ugh. Kinda wish it didn't come out right in the middle of the work week, but oh well.

Right now it's Meowscarada, Wellspring Ogerpon, Hisuian Arcanine, Hisuian Braviary, Ursaluna, and Dachbun. Got other mons like I said ready to go in case I need to switch things up. I know using two grass types probably isn't the best plan, but I wanted both my starter and Ogerpon I couldn't help it.

Was the wait this bad for the Teal Mask? I was sick that night so I didn't get to play until later anyway so the update was already ready. But like...it's been 30 minutes already. I know I'm just impatient, but dang I it's already 8 PM I'd like to get as much time in as possible before I have to go to bed and adult again tomorrow.

there's a way that can hopefully force the update

if u open the game and connect to the internet, it should tell you that a software update is necessary to do so and ask if you want to update it
..so then you can just manually update it from there. it worked for me, no promises but it's worth a shot

When I try to open the game it says there's an update, but when I try to download it it just...shows the same screen again. I have never seen this mess before.

EDIT: Looks like doing what @beryllium said and trying to open the game and go online did it, it's downloading now. Thanks so much!

I get the sneaking suspicion that A: the actual end of the entire story is going to be in some kind of update and B: this DLC only exists to set up the Unova Remakes.

I get the sneaking suspicion that A: the actual end of the entire story is going to be in some kind of update and B: this DLC only exists to set up the Unova Remakes.
Assuming that there is more content after the Indigo Disk, I really hope that they don't expect people to pay for more content.

Does anyone know when the epilogue is dropping tomorrow? It doesn't sound like it's the like the last few DLCs where it actually comes out the night before the date for us because of timezones. It's a mystery gift right? I haven't been able to find a specific time yet.

Does anyone know when the epilogue is dropping tomorrow? It doesn't sound like it's the like the last few DLCs where it actually comes out the night before the date for us because of timezones. It's a mystery gift right? I haven't been able to find a specific time yet.
Afaik, they specified 2 pm UTC. Or 6 am PST, 9 am EST etc.

Back
Top Bottom