• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Pokemon Scramble/Rumble with XY Pokemon

Toxsa Dalton

I am also Steve Smith!
Reaction score
I hope there is the XY Pokemon Rumble game that follows the Pokemon Rumble U game physics (the 'battle royale' style battles and challenges) for 3DS i think... I think it will come out at least the Summer of 2014 worldwide, since in 2009, the year the Platinum came out and Rumble came out months later, then after Black and White, Rumble Blast came 6 months later... So maybe Ambrella would go for "Pokemon Rumble XY." Discuss!

BTW: I wanted to see Toy Chespin and Toy Noiverns lol!

Back
Top Bottom