• All content from the former Roleplaying Games forum has been merged into the Writers' Workshop forum. You can find more information in this thread.

We hope to see you roleplaying away soon!
  • Hey everyone! The Writer's Workshop is hosting an exciting event, Trainers of Fanfiction! It's a community event focused around your characters!

Pokémon Scramble U coming to Wii U: New game announced in CoroCoro

Dreams of electric Bulbasaur
Reaction score
Pokémon Scramble U coming to Wii U: New game announced in CoroCoro

The latest installment in the Pokémon Scramble series, known as Pokémon Rumble in the West, is to be released on the Wii U.

Read more on Bulbanews

Statistical Anomaly
Reaction score
The title of this game sounds like an "in Soviet Russia" joke (just an observation-I think it's fine). I would have expected a Ranger game, but I suppose that'll come later.

黒い王様
Reaction score
It'll be called Pokémon Rumble U in Europe & Australia, most likely. That's an even worse pun-in-waiting.

初段黒帯空手家!
Reaction score
This will give Wii U owners a community to post messages related to Pokémon on MiiVerse to people who really want to see them. I currently post messages about Pokémon in the Nintendo Land MiiVerse community even though there isn't a Pokémon related attraction in Nintendo Land.

Reaction score
Rumble Blast was fun on 3ds. Should be good wii game if right price.

追放されたバカ
Reaction score
Sorry Nintendo, but this won't be enough to get me to buy a Wii U.

Reaction score
I always enjoy reading announcements regarding Pokemon games. I don't think this game will be enough to encourage me to buy a Wii U, unfortunately.