• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Pokémon: Seasons

Should I merge the games into one game?

• One game named Pokémon: Seasons or Pokémon Change

Votes: 3 100.0%
  • Two games named Flame & Frost

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Nanulak

A ghost in the snow • previously PokefanKIV
Reaction score
Pronouns
  1. He/Him
Hey guys. Call me Nanulak. I'm making new games called Flame & Frost, a game with a theme on seasons, and I just wanted to share. The region is in Goldenia, a region based off of California. Goldenia is a circular region, locked into spring in the south, summer in the west, autumn in the east, winter in the north, and a big crater in the middle, similar to Area Zero, called Mysterious Crater. There are gyms for all the types, the Elite Four is now just rematches, and the Champion is replaced by a Season Guardian... Literally the same thing. The Male protagonist is named Kaleb, the Female Destiny, the Rival Kekoa (if you're the boy) or Reese (if you're the girl), and the Season Guardian Kereama. At the beginning, you'll find that you already have a Pokemon. A Riolu with the new ability Getting to Know You. It evolves into Aura Bond Lucario, which via its ability, can turn into Aura Lucario after knocking out a Pokemon, but it turns into Divine Lucario instead if it's holding a Divine Star. This Lucario plays a prominent part in the story and post-game, and Aura and Divine Lucario are downright so broken that they'd get banned immediately in Pokemon Showdown. That's all I'll share for now.
I’m making new threads to accommodate space here, and I’ll add the links when they’re done. They’re:
New Pokémon: Pokémon: Seasons-New Pokémon, Abilities, Moves, and Held Items
Pokémon Locations: Pokémon: Seasons-Pokémon locations
Riddles for upcoming things and possibilities: Pokémon: Seasons-Riddler Khu

Staff: PokefanKIV (game maker), Handium (art, anything else he wants to do)

Last edited:
Ooh, interesting premise! I'd love to hear more about this soon, this sounds like something I'd be invested in. I'm not sure if I could help much though '^^

Seems cool! If you ever need someone to draw your protags or something you know who to call… (and that would be me)
I'm a trash drawer, so it would be a big help! I've even tried to use ais to make the drawings, and they just didn't turn out the way I wanted it to.
Ooh, interesting premise! I'd love to hear more about this soon, this sounds like something I'd be invested in. I'm not sure if I could help much though '^^
Well, honestly, the other stuff I got is mostly new moves and abilities, but I also got the starters. The Grass type, Agileaf, is the cool starter. It's based off of a weasel, and it's signature ability is Speedy Takeover, an ability that raises your Attack and Speed by one after knocking out one of your opponent's Pokemon. Note, I am a semi-good battler and play on Showdown, and I wanted to make it a rather competitive game, so I'm probably going to make things absolutely broken lol. Anyways, at level 15 it evolves into Punchpla, a Grass-Fighting type. Then, at level 35, it evolves into Turmulch, also a Grass-Fighting type. It has two signature abilities: Forest Leap, a really high crit ratio Grass type move, and Brush Punch, a Fighting type move that gives half STAB to types weak to Grass and heals 1/2 the HP dealt. The Fire starter is Lithline, the cute starter, also a lion cub. It's signature ability increases its Fire type STAB to 2x and boosts claw moves by 1.5x. It evolves into Blaspark, a Fire-Electric type, at level 15, and then further at level 35 into Sparcano, also a Fire-Electric type. Its two signature moves are Fast Claw, a Fire type move with +2 priority, and Lightning Rush, an Electric type move that always either burns or paralyzes (50% chance of each) and has a 50% chance of having a 100 base damage (it typically has 50 base). Now to the Water starter, Flipsea, the silly one. Its signature ability blocks status and priority moves from being used against it and makes it heal 1/16 max HP after every turn. It evolves into Esphin, a Water-Psychic type, and then Seapsych. Seapsych's signature moves are Wave Boost, a Water type move that increases Sp. Atk and Sp. Def, and Psychopath, a Psychic type move with a 10% chance of literally knocking out every Pokemon (including the user) in battle. And I'm sure you both can help!

Last edited:
Um, I’m generally better at people, (mostly kids, can’t really draw suits the best) but I can try with the Pokémon? Whatever you want ig
I don't really know about the people's looks, but they're based off of me and my sister, so I can just use us. I'm not good at describing faces, but i can clothes. For Kaleb, he's wearing a dark blue T-shirt with a heavy navy (color) jacket with Pokemon patches on the tops of the arms. It has a hoodie, one that has fur inside. The inside of the jacket part is thick and black, with a pocket in the left side. I want the jacket to be open. As for the pants, just jeans with the right knee ripped. The shoes are black sneakers. As for Destiny, a white hoodie with Charizard on the front and fire on the hood and sleeves. Also jeans, but it also has gold circles on the bottom half. The shoes are the same sneakers as the boy. I also want the hoods to be down. You can design the faces like the faces in Sun & Moon, and make Kaleb with black hair and Destiny with dirty blond hair. My laptop's going to die soon too, btw, but I'll be back soon after

New Pokemon incoming! Substigeist, the Subtitute Pokemon! It's a Normal-Ghost type with either Substitute Drop, an ability that takes away 25% of the Pokemon's max HP and places a substitute when it comes into battle (yes, it can KO the Pokemon, which can be used strategically or not) but prevents you from taking substitute damage when using the move, or Illusion (hidden) as abilities. If you guys have any more ideas on Substigeist, put it down!

Regional variants incoming! I've put this off for long enough, but it's finally time to make some: Rock-Water sea salt Nacli, Naclstack, and Garganacl, Rock and Rock-Fighting respectively mountain lion Litleo and Pyroar, Electric-Flying thundercloud Swablu and Altaria, Fighting Kangaskhan w/ prevo named Kangasmite, which is the baby. Their abilities change, too, and their hidden abilities are new ones (except for Litleo line). For Nacli line we have Solid Rock, Swift Swim, and Salt Armor (hidden), an ability that increases Defense and Sp. Def when hit by a Water-type move. For Litleo line we have Rock Head, Justified, and Intimidate (hidden). For Swablu line we have Motor Drive, Gale Wings, and Thundercloud (hidden), an ability that increases damage of Electric type moves by 1.5x. And for Kangasmite line we have Iron Fist, Scrappy, and Maternal Instinct (hidden), an ability that, when the ability-bearer is at full health, will take a hit for an ally. Basically, we have broken doubles Nacli, recoil spammer Litleo, three excellent options Swablu, and excellent doubles partner. This'll be a good game!

It’ll be formatted like this:
[Name]: [Type of Paradox and base Pokémon]; [Type]; [HP] [Attack] [Defense] [Sp. Atk] [Sp. Def] [Speed]
There’s also going to be DLC eventually, so I’ll separate them from base game, DLC 1, and DLC 2

Base game-
Draconic Rampage: Ancient Gyarados; Flying-Dragon; 70 160 70 100 70 100
Encased Speed: Ancient Ninjask/Shedinja; Flying-Ghost; 40 100 120 100 90 120
Dripping Scales: Ancient Kommo-o; Fighting-Water; 90 90 120 70 120 80
Aquatic Torpedo: Ancient Dragapult; Dragon-Water; 70 140 90 70 50 150
Stony Glacier: Ancient Glaceon; Ice-Rock; 110 70 160 50 160 20
Iron Data: Future Porygon-Z; Normal-Electric; 80 50 50 150 120 120
Iron Bug: Future Beautifly/Dustox; Flying-Poison; 80 60 70 130 130 100
Iron Starlight: Future Starmie; Psychic-Fairy; 120 80 90 150 100 130
Iron Knight: Future Aegislash; Steel-Electric; 70 150 150 50 100 50
Iron Forest: Future Leafeon; Grass-Steel; 70 50 70 120 160 100
Armored Weapon: Ancient Haxorus; Dragon-Steel; 80 160 150 60 60 80
Iron Aura: Future Lucario; Steel-Psychic; 80 60 60 160 150 80

DLC 1-
Destructive Flower: Ancient Venusaur; Grass-Dragon; 120 110 90 110 90 70
Solar Destructive: Ancient Charizard; Fire-Dragon; 30 160 40 160 40 160
Roaring Shell: Ancient Blastoise; Water-Dragon; 70 100 140 130 120 30
Iron Toxin: Future Venusaur; Grass-Dark; 70 120 110 110 90 90
Iron Smoke: Future Charizard; Fire-Dark; 160 40 160 40 160 30
Iron Torment: Future Blastoise; Water-Dark; 70 130 120 100 140 30
Lightning Ritual: Ancient Tapu Koko; Electric-Ghost; 60 150 90 60 90 150
Psychic Ritual: Ancient Tapu Lele; Psychic-Ghost; 150 150 90 90 60 60
Forest Ritual: Ancient Tapu Bulu; Grass-Ghost; 90 150 90 60 150 60
Wave Ritual: Ancient Tapu Fini; Water-Dark; 60 150 90 150 60 90
Iron Tornado: Future Tornadus; Flying-Dark; 90 60 60 150 90 150
Iron Thunderstorm: Future Thundurus; Electric-Dark; 60 150 60 150 90 90
Iron Sandstorm: Future Landorus; Ground-Dark; 60 90 150 150 90 60
Iron Heartbreak: Future Enamorus; Fairy-Dark; 150 60 90 150 90 60
Eternal Flower: Ancient Floette; Fairy-Grass; 110 110 110 110 110 110
Iron Genesis: Future Mew; Psychic-Normal; 110 110 110 110 110 110

DLC 2-
Primeval Cannon: Ancient Genesect; Bug-Normal; 100 130 70 80 100 120
Iron Zenith: Future Marshadow; Ghost-Psychic; 120 80 100 130 70 120

Guys, I made the poll because I realized that there isn’t really anything separating the two games. Like you’ll be able to catch the same Legendaries the same way anyways, for example. And if you guys have better name ideas for the single game name, let me know!

Map (so far)-
Spring section-
Sprout City: The city where you start off on your adventure, and the city where you battle the Season Guardian (basically Champion)
Meadowlands: Sprawling fields of wildflowers of many different and beautiful colors
Meadow Hill: The hill that the Meadowlands lead up to. The flowers here seem much more vibrant, and there’s even a Gracidea patch
Harmony Town: The next town on your Pokémon Journey, the Normal type gym leader lives here and will battle you back at Meadow Hill. There’s also the Peaceful Park here, a place where your Pokemon’s friendship will increase as you play with them. The friendship boost is greater for Normal types
Windy Summit: The very peak of Meadow Hill, where the wind blows quite hard with an intoxicating scent on the cool spring breezes
Blossom Grove: More extensions to Goldenia’s flower meadows, this place is more famous for its incredibly beautiful cherry blossom trees, with the petals falling all over the place making for a very beautiful and even romantic scene
Blossomville: A small town within the Blossom Grove, famous for its beautiful wildlife, decorations, and cherry blossom based foods
Bloom Valley: The final place of the sprawling meadows (collectively known as the Flowering Expanse), a deep valley with flowers on the edge of the upper part in a very beautiful fashion, and a field of flowers leading to the Honeycomb Cavern
Honeycomb Cavern: A cavern leading to the Hive Forest, it’s filled with Comber combs and is even said to have been a giant one in the distant past. Dynamax researchers investigate a giant comb, believing it to be the comb of a potentially Dynamax Vespiquen
Hive Forest: A big Forest full of honey combs and honey trees (trees that have honey in them instead of sap)
Fluttertown: A coastal town receiving a lot of Bug type Pokémon and honey trees, it also has bug-attracting flowers named Leavanns. The Bug type gym leader is here and will battle you back at the Hive Forest. You can also enter for a daily Bug Catching Contest held in the Hive Forest here, similar to the one in Johto
Butterfly Bay: A wild extent to Fluttertown, it is a big coastal field of Leavanns, attracting many Blossomoths and Beautiflys
Mushroom Forest: A mushroomy extent to the collectively known Spring Forest, it features giant mushrooms and annual mushroom eating contests and a beautiful scene of all the mushroom Pokémon releasing their spores and having a blast!
Enchanted Glade: A rather hidden glade at the end of the Spring Forest that holds a big patch of Pixie Dusts (a rare type of flower only living naturally here)
Verdant Town: A town full of big, lush trees, and where the Grass type gym leader resides. They will battle you back at the Mushroom Forest. You can do farming and a special thing known as Berry Picking, a daily event where you pick berries for five minutes, and can have one of your Grass types help you.
Cherry Blossom Grove: Another patch of cherry blossoms, except much, much bigger. The sweet aroma here is often overwhelming
Pixieville: A small village of kind folk, and the gym leader, who will battle you back at the Enchanted Glade. It hosts the Pixie Wonderland, an amusement park where you can ride on rides to increase friendship or do games to earn BP. Doing rides with the Fairy types increases friendship more, and playing the game with one nets you more BP
River Rapids: A river that flows quickly over rocks, being either quite peaceful or raging and roaring! People tend to do raft riding here, and if it rains, the river will flood its banks drastically!

Last edited:
Summer-
Sunflower Fields: The final destination of the River Rapids before going underground, it’s a place of sun baked yellow grass and many sunflowers and ash flora as far as they eye can see!
Oakwood City: A city that features… oak trees? An unusual appearance here at the foot of a giant volcanic mountain, but it’s true. Scientists are still baffled at how and why oak trees grow here
Volcano Ridge: The lower half of a mountain collectively known as Roundabout Volcano, and already quite hot and volcanic with its few lava streams
Blazing Heights City: A city sitting by one of the Volcano Ridge’s lava streams, it’s a city known far and wide for its melting processes
Dragon’s Den: A cave in the mountain said to have been a home for a large Garchomp who could find Z-Crystals. Interesting that Z-Crystals could appear here… Z-Crystals are still mined today, and while some are shipped to Alola, many are sold here for high prices
Dragon Roost Village: An ancient village of fierce Draconids, they have lived here since ancient times and don’t like outsiders that much. The Dragon type gym leader is here and will battle you in the Dragon’s Den. There’s also a special place here known as the Dragon’s Showdown, a place where you can battle and earn BP, but only with Dragon types
Mount Scorchmore: The final, upper part of the Roundabout Volcano. It’s very hot and you can enter the smoking crater at the top to go inside the mountain
Ember City: A city filled with rivers of lava, it’s a miracle that people can even survive here! But they do, and so does the Gym leader, who will battle you at the Volcano Ridge. The Cooking Mansion resides here, where you can cook a variety of dishes to do a variety of things: heal HP, increase friendship, gain EVs, gain IVs, change nature, even change… Tera type? If your Pokéhelper is a Fire type, you’ll get higher grade dishes
Canyon Pass: A canyon in Roundabout Volcano with high walls dripping with magma with a cave at the end
Gemstone City: A city in a cave at the end of the Canyon Pass. It hosts the Rock type gym leader, who’ll battle you at the Canyon Pass. You can experience the Underground, a man-made smaller version of the Grand Underground in Sinnoh
Scorching Desert: Another harsh climate of Goldenia, it’s the ultimate destination of the Canyon Pass. It’s hot, sun baked sand is pure from being dug through a lot by Sandile and Sandshrew. The cacti here appear in amusing shapes, and a big one named Ol’ Twisty is a big one that is all twisted, from bottom to top
Rocky Ridge City: A ridge within the Scorching Desert with the Ground type gym leader who will battle you in the Scorching Desert. It’s an old mining town that still hosts daily one-minute digging. Dig as far as you can go by clicking the right button! If you misclick, game over! Having a ground type with you will give you a free spare and fifteen more seconds, and every button you click right, you find something, getting better and better the deeper you go!
Mystic Ruins: A frequent haunt of Dragon Roost Village’s Draconid tribe, it’s a jungle with ruins all about, talking about the history of the region, the ancient Draconid’s troubles, and even Mew! It’s a critical stop in you journey and will provide you with valuable information
Beachfront Boardwalk: A little beach with a bicycling road. The sand here is littered with beautiful shells and pearls
Seaside City: A city by the sea with a nice ocean view and cool salt-water scents. The Water type gym leader is here, but runs off to Volcano Island to set up camp and visit the Sunken City when you get there. The Aquatic Aquarium is here, where you can catch new and rarely seen before Water type Pokémon!
Coral Cove: As you head out to Volcano Island, you’ll come across a vast expanse of ocean with interesting things underneath. If only you could get down there…
Coral Reef: More expanse of ocean, with a cool coral reef underneath. Maybe you could come back later and have a look?
Sunken City: As you near Volcano Island you look underneath and see a great ship, wrecked at the bottom of the sea, and can’t help but think, “maybe I could go down there and take a look sometime?”
Volcano Island: An island off the coast featuring a small volcano. The Water type gym leader is here, investigating the Sunken City, when they decide that your Gym Challenge will be to help them investigate. After giving you a diving suit, you ride down on your Pokémon (did you really think I would let you get away with swimming lol?) and find the treasure of the ghost ship, where they then instruct you to go to a battle dome under the water at the Coral Reef for a battle

Last edited:
Autumn-
Harvest Plains: A huge field of Crash Corn (increases Attack EV), Crazy Corn (increases Sp. Atk EV), Appealing Apple (increases HP EV), Appetizing Apple (increases Speed EV), Punctureless Pumpkin (increases Defense EVs), Peaceful Pumpkin (increases Sp. Def)
Pumpkin Patch: A patch of pumpkin connected to the Harvest Plains with a few Omni Pumpkins (increases every EV stat). They’re rare, though, so keep an eye out for them!
Winding Road: A road with twists and turns and the occasional health stop to the Lightning Fields. Many Trainers and gangsters come here to battle
Lightning Fields: A field with an eternal storm, baffling scientists in the sense of why is it eternal. Old stories say that Lightning runs amok, and that Thunder prowls the fields. No one knows what it really means
Volt City: A city in the Lightning Fields powered by the lightning strikes, the Electric type gym leader resides here and will battle at the heart of the Lightning Fields. The city resides by ruins, and an event happens here daily here you can go to one of the power plants and capture imported Pokémon
Toxic Marsh: A marshland full of gross pools of mud and even toxic water. Yuck! No one knows how the toxins originated, but suspect a big Clodsire resided here in the past and poisoned the entire area
Spooky Swamp: Another part of the collective Autumn Bog, the bare, lifeless trees and many shadows make this place not one for the faint of heart, especially at nighttime
Swampstone City: A city in the outskirts of the Toxic Marsh, it has crystallized toxins scattered all over. The Poison type Gym leader resides here and will battle you on a giant Tox Crystal (the crystallized toxins) in the middle of the Toxic Marsh. The Poison Bath is here, a spa for Poison type that drastically increases friendship for them. There’s also an egg treatment, letting you hatch them faster
Martial Arts Cave: A cave going into a mountain collectively named Towering Heights Mountain. The cave is a place where many Fighting types come and punch… natural brick and wood slabs? Ruins indicate that a fierce and quite just tribe used to live here, so people suspect that they got turned into the Fighting types here somehow
Battle City: A city within the Martial Arts Cave that hosts the Fighting type gym leader, who’ll battle you within a deep chamber in the Martial Arts Cave. Here you can attend the Battle Dojo, a place where your Pokémon can level up. Fighting types gain more EXP
Sky High Peaks: The top of the Towering Heights Mountain, it shows cold temperatures and strong winds. Also at the top is some kind of pillar… People have dubbed it the Raven’s Nest, but no one knows it’s purpose
Raven’s Nest: A tower on the very peak of the Towering Height Mountain, it features many Delta symbols and... Key Stones and Mega Stones? Reports of seeing a red triangle in the sky above the pillar have happened, but when investigated, nothing is there…
Dusk Forest: A forest at the foot of the Towering Heights Mountain, it is covered in shadow, where no light reaches it. Definitely not a place you would want to be at nighttime
Northern Fjord: The starting point of a collective place known as the Icy Waterworks, it serves as a path to the Winter
Sky City: The final stop through Autumn, it’s a city dedicated to the Towering Heights Mountain. The Flying type Gym leader is here, and will battle you on the Sky High Peaks, close to the Raven’s Nest. You can ride the Skydiving Blimp here, where you ride on either your own Pokémon or a rental Pokémon and try to hit 50 balloons. The more balloons you pop, the better the rewards! If you use your own Flying type Pokémon, it’ll pop up to three balloons for you

Last edited:
Winter-
Frosty Fjord: Continuing on the Northern Fjord, you travel across this very cold area. There’s ice chunks in the water, and these ice chunks contain the purest water ever seen! Well, except maybe a Spheal in the ice. People don’t know why they freeze themselves, but they do
Blizzard Town: A bone-chilling place full of icicles and common blizzards. The Ice type Gym leader lives here and battles you in the Frosty Fjord. You can sign up to do snowboarding on the slopes of the fjord to increase friendship with your Pokémon. Ice types get more friendship, and you do cool trick jumps! Someone in the town will give you Ice Boots so that you can visit the Iceberg Isle
Frozen Lake: The destination of the fjords, it is a lake frozen over, even sporting a frozen waterfall! Ice skating is popular here
Iceberg Isle: An isle in the middle of the lake, made completely out of ice, accessible only with Ice Boots. It seems to hold secrets beyond imagine
Frostbite Village: A small village on the shore of the Frozen Lake. It is famous in Goldenia for it’s Frostbite Fever ice cream and Soul-Warming soup
Arctic Cave: A cave in a glacier with many caverns and other secrets. Many a people have gotten lost in these caves and have never been seen again
Iron Canyon: A rock formation within the collectively named Tunneling Glacier, it is filled with iron and other ores. An old statue maker lives here and puts pointer statues to help guide you through the confusing cavern
Iron City: A city in the warmest place of the Iron Canyon, it hosts the Steel type Gym leader, who battles you just outside the city in the Iron Canyon, by the Steely Perseverance statue. The city boasts the Item Workshop, a place where you insert items and get one out. You have to pay 500 PokeYen to use it, though, but if you have a Steel type with you, the owner will let you use it free of charge!
Mind’s Eye Cavern: Another part of the Tunneling Glacier, featuring mirror-like walls and calming noises; perfect for meditating
Shadowy Woods: The end of the Tunneling Glacier, it features Dark Pines, a type of pine tree known for living in cold climates and blocking out sunlight easily. The woods get darker at night, and when that happens Impidimp tend to run amok
Shadow City: A place within the Shadowy Woods, it’s full of always-suspicious people. The Dark type Gym leader will battle you in the heart of the Shadowy Woods. The Shadow Park exists here, an amusement park similar to the Pixie Wonderland, except that Dark types are favored in instead of Fairy types. In fact, the owners often clash with one another
Phantom Forest: An extension to the Shadowy Woods, many of the Dark Pines are actually Goldenian Trevenant in disguise, ready to suck the soul out of any unsuspecting travelers
Nightshade City: A city within the Shadowy Woods featuring nightshade, adding to the creepiness… at least until you realize it’s Reverse Nightshade, a healing nightshade
Treetop Canopy: After getting access to a Pokémon knowing Tree Climb, you can finally access the last part of the collective Forest of Secrets. The tops of these Dark Pines show the collective Frozen Wasteland up ahead
Dream City: Upon exiting the Forest of Secrets, you come across this mind blowing city. The Psychic type gym leader lives here and will teleport you to battle them at the Mind’s Eye Caverns. You can do daily fortune telling with a Psychic type, increasing shiny chances for 10 minutes!
Snowy Tundra: A frozen wasteland, fitting of the collective name, with nothing to see but small shrubs and holes leading to caverns below
Glacier Grove City: A city within the Snowy Tundra, fitting well with the landscape. The houses are old and have simple, cozy fireplaces, and little frozen bushes scatter the city, actually making this place seem calm and serene. A good place to live
Aurora Borealis Icefield: A frozen field with ice seeming to reflect the stars. Even at daytime! Although, at nighttime, the magic truly begins. The Aurora Borealis dances across the sky, reflecting on the ice, making this place oh so beautiful. Reports of seeing shiny, frozen Pokémon exist here… Although other people report Terastallized Pokémon
Hauntville: A creepy little town off the wintery coast, the Ghost type gym leader resides here, and battles you in your sleep… Creepy. The Haunted Game Corner resides here, like the Game Corner in Kanto, except… haunted…

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom