• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Pokémon: Seasons

Should I merge the games into one game?

• One game named Pokémon: Seasons or Pokémon Change

Votes: 3 100.0%
  • Two games named Flame & Frost

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Normal-Melody-Harmony Badge-Harmony Town
Fire-Roxy-Blaze Badge-Ember City
Water-Marina-Cascade Badge-Seaside City
Electric-Ethan-Volt Badge-Volt City
Grass-Willow-Verdant Badge-Verdant Town
Ice-Frost-Snowflake Badge-Blizzard Town
Fighting: Tyler-Fist Badge-Battle City
Poison: Violet-Venom Badge-Swampstone City
Ground: Sandy-Pitfall Badge-Rocky Ridge City
Flying: Skylar-Soaring Badge-Sky Town
Psychic: Luna-Mind Badge-Dream City
Bug: Buzz-Flutter Badge-Fluttertown
Rock: Rocky-Boulder Badge-Gemstone City
Ghost: Mortimer-Haunt Badge-Hauntville
Dragon: Blaze-Dragonfire Badge-Dragon Roost Village
Dark: Shadow-Shadow Badge-Shadow City
Steel: Forge-Iron Clad Badge-Iron Town
Fairy: Fae-Enchanted Badge-Pixieville

Evil Team-Team Twister
Led by Storm, Team Twister’s goal is to throw the seasons and weather in disarray like they were in the past, so that people would pay them tons of money to have the weather be fine. They want to use the mythical fox Pokémon, the one who quelled the arguments of the season legendaries, to manipulate them to do whatever he pleases

Guys, I have a question for you. Should I add a Pokémon that has 50 in every stat, and only one move: Ultimate Sacrifice. It heals all of your party Pokémon to max (HP, PP, and status conditions, even for fainted Pokémon). However, the drawbacks are:
-Only 1 PP
-Prevents Held Items from having any affect on the user
-Prevents the user from switching out no matter what
It also has an ability that prevents items from the bay being used on it and prevents Struggle from doing anything
All of this leads to it not being able to do anything after using Ultimate Sacrifice, potentially letting your opponent set up before taking it out
Like Yes or No to whichever you think is best to it existing. Please and Thank You

I also want to mention Lockstin & Gnoggin’s Kaskade region and Hoops & Hiphop’s Cornera (I think that’s what it’s called) region. These regions have really inspired me and I feel proud to thank them for being an inspiration for Goldenia

this sounds interesting : D
I’ll be happy to help with pixel art
That’s be wonderful! Could you please? I tried myself to make Agileaf but absolutely failed lol
Also, to everyone, I’m making the Pokédex (returning Pokémon) right now, and I’ll give it out as soon as I can. It’s tough, deciding which ones. Right now I’m deciding which would work and then I’ll narrow it down to the 500 I’ll add (Pokédex is a big one with 650 separate species)

Before I continue with the Pokédex, what non-important Pokémon (Pikachu clone, Pseudo-Legendary, Regional Bug/Bird, Fossil Pokémon, or Pokémon that already has a regional form) should I give regional forms? This is so that I don’t mistakenly add them to the non-new Pokemon in the Pokédex.

Before I continue with the Pokédex, what non-important Pokémon (Pikachu clone, Pseudo-Legendary, Regional Bug/Bird, Fossil Pokémon, or Pokémon that already has a regional form) should I give regional forms? This is so that I don’t mistakenly add them to the non-new Pokemon in the Pokédex.
i would like to officially endorse the mareanie line

Maybe a fearow and spearow regional form based off the phoenix? Not sure tho
i would like to officially endorse the mareanie line
Wow, quite convenient! I’m just wrapping up the first stage of the Pokédex, and I didn’t add those, so I don’t have to make revisions! Maybe the Fearow could mimick Ho-Oh as a defense, as Fearow is commonly said to look like Ho-Oh. I.E., Fire-Flying. The Mareanie line could be Poison-Dark, Pokémon with vicious tempers and tendencies to poison other Pokemon and their food for fun. What do you think?

Wow, quite convenient! I’m just wrapping up the first stage of the Pokédex, and I didn’t add those, so I don’t have to make revisions! Maybe the Fearow could mimick Ho-Oh as a defense, as Fearow is commonly said to look like Ho-Oh. I.E., Fire-Flying.
I was thinking of it using an unused type combo, fire fairy and actually I forgot about that tbh I was thinking because it kinda looks like a phoenix I guess

I was thinking of it using an unused type combo, fire fairy and actually I forgot about that tbh I was thinking because it kinda looks like a phoenix I guess
Don’t worry. If there’s not gonna be regional marshmallow Swirlix line, I’ll give it evo. Which should I do?
*For Fairy-Fire

Can you please add misdreavus? It’s my favourite Pokémon :3
Honestly, that was on the “definitely in” list, but, I mean, they did that to Sneasel so why not? Ghost-Fairy, instead of playing nasty tricks on people, they much rather would help them! Mismagius’s cursing also is reversed, typically giving blessings but rarely curses

Back
Top Bottom