• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Pokémon Shaming

Rainami

beseech the stars
Reaction score

can't currently find the sources to these images, will edit them in if I find them

This is a fairly simple game. You post a Pokemon, and the next poster posts the text that is on the Pokemon's shame sign, like you see above. They also post a new Pokemon. Be creative, base the text on anything you can think of; a Pokemon's personality, a Pokemon's movepool, a Pokemon's abilities, etc. Here's some examples.

Poster 1 said:

Poster 2 said:
"I shined my lights so brightly that I blinded my trainer while he was playing a video game, making him lose."
Galvantula
Poster 3 said:
I ran straight into an Arachnophobes Anonymous meeting, ruining the meeting by causing everyone to flee in terror.

Toxicroak

and so on. Notice I used quotation marks in the second post and not in the third post. I never figured out what format is the best, so in regards to that, do as you please.

have fun~

Gourgeist

Last edited:
I Thought that my trainer would like to see my real look, but he didn't ,so he ..ya know.... passed away

Sylveon

I tried to sneak away with morpeko , and have fun mocking of emolga,plusle and minun.to evolve without telling anyone

feebas

"I trick people into thinking I'm a plush by staying completely still, only to startle them when they let their guards down."

slugma

I swam into the neighbor’s home through the toilet from the pool. Now my trainer has to pay 5,600 in trespassing and peeping tom charges. (Sorry, didn’t have a lot of ideas for this one.)

Honchkrow

Please note: The thread is from 2 years ago.
Please take the age of this thread into consideration in writing your reply. Depending on what exactly you wanted to say, you may want to consider if it would be better to post a new thread instead.
Back
Top Bottom