• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

EVERYONE: Pokemon Shine Diamond (on hiatus)

@Charles Legend; @Mia Blaze @Kirby4ever @Robert Ketchum

Episode 90b: The Path to Stardom (part 2)

Later, Ash stepped onto the majestic castle set. "Hail and well met to thee, hero...what brings you here to the castle?"

"I came because I heard the princess was kidnapped." Danielle explained. "That, and His Majesty has appealed far and wide for any hero to rescue her."

Ash nodded. "It is not a mere mortal that has taken her..." he intoned over the orchestra. "...but a terrifying Hydreigon."

Danielle seemed unfazed. "I would still go to the ends of the world, and slay a thousand Hydreigons to see the princess safe."

Ash took a breath to calm the Beautiflies in his stomach as the orchestra played the introduction to a song. Here we go--Hadrion's quick song pledging his loyalty!

With that, he sang The hand of destiny has guided you here...
Your arrival was not the mercy of chance
Let us pledge ourselves to a dream of heroes...
And we will make it come true!

[Way to go, Ash!] Tails smiled from backstage as the orchestra moved into a majestic swell.

Even if you stumble on the broken road,
Even if the tailwind is strong....
Ash went on.
Don't forget you have someone on your side.

"Thank you, Sir Hadrion, for offering your services on my journey." Danielle replied when the applause for Ash's song died down.

"Helping someone in need, with both might and magic--that is the way of the battlemage." Ash smiled. "If you like, I can introduce you and your minstrel companion to His Majesty..."

[Blah blah blah...] Diddy sighed as the lights went down, then came up on the set of a beautiful throne room. [When are we gonna get to the quest already?]

[Once Dawn comes on, and Brock and Danielle sing teir song, ten te story's quest will begin.] Erin reminded Diddy. [Joost a leetle bit longer, okey?]

[Okay...] Diddy sighed.

The Monferno snapped to attention as Dawn appeared in a nook by stage right. "...the only thing that can kill the Hydreigon is the Celestial Wizard's Bow, which was said to be forged from eight mystical jewels." the boy playing the king explained. "Are you sure you wish to undertake such a dangerous quest?"

"If that is what they wish to do, milord, I will happily lend one of the royal blades to their cause." Dawn vowed she she stepped in the scene, bowing before the boy playing the king.

"I too, will lend my magic to their aid." Ash agreed.

Gaia recognized the song the orchestra was starting to play. [Brock and Danielle's song from before!]

In the wind, the flowers sway... Brock sang.
In the sky, gentle clouds float...
In the sea, the sun sparkles on the water...
And in my heart, my song rises anew...

In happy times, we'll touch the sky together...
Danielle sang.
In sad times, I want to dry your tears...
Our friendship will transcend time...
The heroes have been gathered here!

No matter what trials may befall us,
A triumphant voice rings across the battlefield!
Brock continued.
That's a sign of the gratitude I have for my friends!

The Pokemon did not expect Ash and Dawn to have verses in the song! I have a dream I cannot surrender... Ash sang.
I have a world I want to protect...
No matter how far, evil may run,
My magical arrow will chase after it like a shooting star!

The light of wisdom pours into the sea...
Dawn sang.
The singing voice of the golden phoenix spreads far and wide
The light of hope dries the tears of the people...
In the wild land, rain falls, bringing the desert to life...
That is my vow, to bring my kingdom hope!

The group then laid their hands on top of each other. For the kingdom... Dawn began.

For this world... Ash was next.

For the people... Brock sang.

For this land... Danielle laid her hand on top of the others.

Our journey will transcend time...
The heroes have appeared!
the group triumphantly sang, to thunderous applause.

Backstage, the Pokemon's applause was equally enthusiastic. [Wow!] Lola raved as she applauded. [That was amazing!]

[It's just Act 1, so it's only getting better from here!] Stormy smiled.

[Finally, we start the quest!] Diddy smiled.

The orchestra playing an ominous stinger snapped the Pokemon to attention. [Uh oh...] Diddy swallowed hard.

[Bad guy incoming...] Tails was just as nervous.

Hinata recognized the red costume the boy on the stage wore. [If it isn't that iconic folk tale bad guy, Ritter the Red...]

[We kinda need a bad guy for a good story...] Diddy admitted.

Stormy stuck out her tongue as the Ritter the Red actor started his first song. "So they think they will become heroes, will they..." he mused over the music before singing I will not let anyone interfere
With my own grand designs!

"Boo"s filled the theater as the Ritter the Red actor went on They're in the middle of their journey,
Unaware of my genius plot,
They're in the middle of their journey,
But they'll return as one dark blot!

They stand no chance at finding the divine jewels,
The Hydreigon, would surely burn them to dust!
In the meantime, the king will hail me as the hero,
So I will do whatever I must!

The stars are glimmering
Even if I still haven’t reached them...
But if even a little Pikachu can triumph over his foe,
I can triumph, too!

[Yeah, but Ritter the Red's ambitions and what Sorin does are not the same thing!] Stormy protested as the lights went down.

[A lesson Ritter the Red always learns too late.] Kage reminded Stormy as the set of a forest appeared on the stage...

To Be Continued...

Please note: The thread is from 4 years ago.
Please take the age of this thread into consideration in writing your reply. Depending on what exactly you wanted to say, you may want to consider if it would be better to post a new thread instead.
Back
Top Bottom