• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Pokemon Smash Discussion Thread (SEE FIRST POST!)

Mitchman

Simpler times ahead
Reaction score
Mod Note: Just a note: If people wish to discuss the XY anime and any other anime content shown on Smash, there is a whole section dedicated to it. This thread is for discussion of video game content shown on Smash.

ron-paul.gif

Pokemon Smash is trolling everyone with the Eeeveelutions all showing in the episode. And before commercials a child was bouncing something behind a question mark and even after each Eeeveelution. No Smash thread, so I'm posting this here for obvious reasons.

Last edited by a moderator:
Re: Official CoroCoro Discussion Thread (LAST UPDATE: 2/6/13 | March issue soon to le

So has anything been revealed on Poke Smash yet?

Re: Official CoroCoro Discussion Thread (LAST UPDATE: 2/6/13 | March issue soon to le

No, but massive trolling is being accomplished. I expect a sillouette at the end of the episode, its gonna happen.

If a silhouette is being shown, I will fucking explode.

Oh I hope we won't get a sihouette, though if we do the Eeveelution would probably be revealed in the CoroCoro scan right?

If a silhouette is being shown, I will fucking explode.

Good explode or bad explode? so what's the trolling about?

Re: Pokemon Smash Discussion Thread

So did we get a silhouette? is the show over?

everybody pray for not one, but two :p dragon [the last formerly special] and one formerly-physical!!!

I'm hoping for Steel and Flying *crosses fingers*

Omg looks like next week we will see a new eeveelution.

It sure does, and I would guess that next week's Smash episode will be preceded by the release of CoroCoro which will hopefully reveal the details first (as has tended to happen in the past).

So did we get a silhouette? is the show over?

There were no silhouettes during today's episode, but next week's preview showed the logos for X/Y and the Genesect movie, so news is expected for both.

Aww, I was hoping for a silhouette or something. Oh well, CoroCoro better leak soon!

Last edited:

Well, by the looks and sounds of it, it looks like we're going to get new Eeveelutions next week. Yeah, I wasn't expecting any news today anyways, so we're going to have to see what's going to happen next week then.

Watch CoroCoro reveal whatever news Smash will show first.

Omg looks like next week we will see a new eeveelution.

It sure does, and I would guess that next week's Smash episode will be preceded by the release of CoroCoro which will hopefully reveal the details first (as has tended to happen in the past).

Hopefully CoroCoro will leak soon since I won't beable to watch Smash next weekend :(

also @Joshawott, Off Topic, but i freakin love your avatar XD

Yeah, smash is fun, but Coro Cor usually has the news first (Or it usually leaks before smash has the chance to say anything). So I usually don't expect much from smash.

Still, I do hope we get new information soon.

Whatever Smash is going to show next week will likely be revealed by the official site & Coro Coro first. Really do hope it is a new Eeveelution, though.

Aww, here was me getting my hopes up. ;(

Fingers crossed for a Dragon-type Eeveelution!

Back
Top Bottom