• A new LGBTQ+ forum is now being trialed and there have been changes made to the Support and Advice forum. To read more about these updates, click here.
  • Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Pokemon Smash Discussion Thread (SEE FIRST POST!)

Re: Pokemon Smash Discussion Thread

Is there any way to watch from a phone like twitch or something? The YouTube app doesn't support streaming

New Mewtwo is confirmed.

Yeah, Mewtwo's new form is now confirmed.

Mewtwo new forme is confirmed.

MASSIVELY NINJA'D!

I can't believe that forme is real. What are they thinking?

Mewtwo's new form is confirmed. Unless it's not Mewtwo.

They are now showing the Mewtwo forme in-game, it looks pretty sweet in-game actually.

Damn, that poor Zangoose got destroyed by that fire (?) attack! I like the battle animations a lot.

The new form actually looks pretty cool. Deal with it, people.

uYYPvGF.jpg

Yep, the new form is real.

Nooo! New evolutions are fantastic and new formes are icky and stupid and the two ideas are completely separate!!11! Mewtwo is ruined forever! :bawl:

I still don't get why the new form gets so much hate.

Commence everyone who hated it now stating how cool they actually think it is.

No, I still hate it, actually.

Mewtwo just did not need a new forme, but here we are.

Newtwo's feet are freakish and bad... but the rest of the design is cool. Maybe a little skinny, but cool.

I still don't get why the new form gets so much hate.
People just like hating new things. I didn't like it, judging by that movie poster, but looking at it now, it looks pretty cool.

Back
Top Bottom