• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Pokemon Smash Discussion Thread (SEE FIRST POST!)

Re: Pokemon Smash Discussion Thread

youtube;vk_YC0MXJ-0]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vk_YC0MXJ-0

"New Pokemon with a familiar look"? That kind of makes it sound like it's not a forme, but I may be reading too much into it.

We aren't even getting the name for it? WHY?

Oh...maybe not....

"This new Pokémon shares many traits with Mewtwo, including a light-purple body and piercing, powerful eyes."

WHAT did you translate this?n cuuuzzz if it's not Mewtwo but Mewthree or some other sort of Mew but not mewtwo... I WILL BE OK AND CAN GROW TO LOVE IT...

It's on the X/Y site.

It's certainly a new 'mon.

The new movie makes the "new Pokémon" being a new form for mewtwo pretty obvious. Like always, they are promoting new stuff without the leaks (like the movie posters) in mind. totally understandable if you ask me.

I waited all week. For that.

tumblr_inline_mkfvl1245k1qhjpvs.gif

They treat new formes as actual new Pokemon, this is nothing new. Black and White Kyurem were constantly called new legendaries altogether despite being nothing but new formes.

[video=youtube;vk_YC0MXJ-0]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vk_YC0MXJ-0 [/video]

Okaaaaaayyy.... Anybody else intrigued by the specific wording on both the video's title and description?

Woah.. guys, I'm starting to think that it's not a new forme anymore. Now I'm excited. Maybe it's "Mewthree", the thing that has been speculated about since the beginning of time.

If it's not Mewtwo, it's OK and even nice.

As I stated before, the real problem is it wouldn't make justice to the original Mewtwo if were a forme.

It seriously annoys me with how secretive they are even AFTER they reveal things.

Reveal Legendary Pokemon, but no typing. Reveal Eeveelution, but no typing. Reveal Mewtwo forme, but not what changes it has. If you're going to reveal this stuff, just tell us all of the information about it. I don't see the point in hiding it, especially when they still have so, so, so much to reveal in the coming months about the game.

Whahwhawhah... This might even be a new Pokémon, like a Mewthree?

Please, clarify your wording TPC/ Nintendo.

Yea, I remember the kyurem forms and I think the keldeo form being billed as "new" Pokemon when they were announced. It sure sounds like this will be a new 'Mon, but judging from the past I wouldn't put money on it.

Nope. They want to keep us guessing.

I don't know why people are so surprised that in the GENETICS generation the Genetic Pokemon is being re-explored. I think it makes perfect sense. Now I just hope it is a separate being so it could fill up Pokedex space

[video=youtube;vk_YC0MXJ-0]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vk_YC0MXJ-0 [/video]

Okaaaaaayyy.... Anybody else intrigued by the specific wording on both the video's title and description?
Yeaaaaaaah, I was thinking it suspicious too.

In fact, I don't think that they supplied a name for the Pokemon when it was revealed.

I stopped paying attention towards the end. Was there anything said about next week's episode. As far as they're concerned, they still have another episode before CoroCoro comes out.

Are they implying that it's going to be a legendary in the new region or something?

Back
Top Bottom