• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Pokemon Smash Discussion Thread (SEE FIRST POST!)

Re: Pokemon Smash Discussion Thread

The sound constantly cutting in and out is getting on my nerves but I don't want to disable it for some reason even though I can't understand a lick of Japanese.

There never used to be an issue with the sound.

All they've done is go over the Corocoro stuff ;-;

Well, diagonal walking confirmed, at least.

It looked like it was grid-based to me.

Remember how Castelia had turns even though it was still grid-based?

Think that.

they have promised professor akido will give us new XY news every single week. this is the best news i could have heard.

they have promised professor akido will give us new XY news every single week. this is the best news i could have heard.
They defined this airing as "new". Wouldn't hold my breath except for a few small things.

Still no mention of Sylveon as of yet.

They defined this airing as "new". Wouldn't hold my breath except for a few small things.

it was new for TV.

they can't promise news every single week when everything we know has now been aired. it'll have to be new stuff. probably.

or just the videos of the other new pokemon, since we only got gogoat this week. who knows.

Still no mention of Sylveon as of yet.

still so confused why people are expecting sylveon info we were never promised :(

New news every single week? Works for me. :D

I just wish they'd tell us Sylveon's type already so the debating about it can end. Oiy. xP

It does make me curious as to how the english counterpart of this information will be presented. Will Pokemon be part of the E3 showing at long last?

Would be interesting if we got the international information before the Japanese information for once. Little tidbits to keep people interested stateside, a la World Premiere cards in Yu-Gi-Oh.

now that i think about it, theres three more weekends until next corocoro, and three pokemon who didn't have their attack videos shown, with helioptile and pancham's new attacks also not mentioned. nevermind, i crashed again >(

It looked like it was grid-based to me.
It was still diagonal movement, though. Also, there is a screenshot from CoroCoro showing diagonal walking outside the city, perhaps it will be like in the Mystery Dungeon games, grid-based diagonal walking.

Did I just miss it, or did Matsuda not even show up?

Did I just miss it, or did Matsuda not even show up?

He did earlier. He revealed the artworks of the male protagonist, female protagonist, Kalos region and the 4 new Pokemon. Then he left.

I wasn't disappointed because I had a feeling nothing new was going to be revealed; however, I was hoping that they'd continue with the Syvleon skit so we know what other types it's strong or weak against. :/

Meh, disappointment...

Nothing new. That's pretty disappointing.

I guess there's always next month's CoroCoro to look forward to.

I believe Syvelon's type will be revealed next week as the preview for next week's episode seemed to allude to that, though my Japanese is a bit rusty so I COULD be wrong.

Expected...

Then again, with the promise of XY info every week, we'll probably have something before the next Corocoro.

Back
Top Bottom