• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Pokemon Smash Discussion Thread (SEE FIRST POST!)

I assume something like that will happen, I'm just wondering who is taking care of the gym in the mean time. misty had her sisters, but Clement's sister is with him right there, they'd have to invent some weird reason for it, I suppose.

Actually, Ash is arriving in Lumiose City first, so if Clemont is the gym leader there Ash could meet him right off the bat.

So what was Junichi on for? Just to add hype to the "reveal"?

final starter evo's + sceptile & swampert megas?

D:

It seemed obvious to me last week that the "five" pokemon would be ones revealed in the last Coro Coro. Did that turn out to be the case, anyone? I didn't watch it this week.

Those ? were revealed last week, it was 5 Xs, it had nothing to do with the games it was the past mascots of the show.

Wow, really? That's just sad.
I'm not sure what you're calling 'sad', but remember Smash isn't all about the Pokemon games, and definitely not all about XY. Whatever they showed would have made a lot of sense to people in Japan who watched it, and they probably would have realised it had nothing to do with XY.

One thing I've learned is to not even try to understand Smash, or get excited about it.

I meant it was sad for those of us expecting at the very least "re-reveals" of coro coro revealed pokemon.

And yeah, I don't exactly have a lot of expectations for smash either, never have. They very rarely have anything that is an actual scoop and they over hype everything. The only point to watch it (for news) is for the occasional few seconds of new video clips from the game.

Hey, they do have anime previews, and got to reveal Mega Mewtwo Y through them... though I suppose if you don't care about the anime you wouldn't care much about that :p

It's not like they never have new news, just not on any kind of reliable basis, even though at the end of every episode they act like they are going to show you something amazing and exclusive next time.

Back
Top Bottom