• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Pokemon Smash Discussion Thread (SEE FIRST POST!)

Re: Pokemon Smash Discussion Thread

I'm hoping it's another eeveelution, i mean im a fan of sylveon but it was a bit of a dissappointment when i was desperately hoping for a dragon type eeveelution. before it was revealed and we had all that eevee speculation i was 99% sure that it would be a dragon, but sylveon doesnt seem like one and i suffer at the thought of waiting another 6 to *gulp* 8 years for a dragon eeveelution....

and this is just my opinion but maybe they didnt reveal a second eeveelution with sylveon because it isnt in the short. Apparently february corocoro almost always ties in with the movie and sylveon was only revealed because of that. i don't really have a valid reason for why only one possible eeveelution is in the short but it could have something to do with a new type if such a thing exists.

Last edited:

Ugh...I just had a thought. Instead of a regional rodent or bird...it's a regional spider.

Ugh...I just had a thought. Instead of a regional rodent or bird...it's a regional spider.

I'm down for a regional spider.
Or a regional bear.

These would make better cave dwellers than the typical bats and rocks we usually find. Maybe we could also get an earthworm Pokemon as well.

Looking now at the new Mewtwo design! It could be the poke hidden behind the yellow thing. it's be peda, slim and probably levatating. and his head tail could be in the distance!

Just 50hours *_*

I'd be fine with a regional spider. I'd find that a lot more interesting than a rodent or a bird. But then again, I happen to like spiders so that's why.

It's gonna be a long wait until the announcement; I swear, the waiting is gonna kill me.

@Silverwynde; I know what you mean...but it will come. It will come...

Does anyone think we'll actually get the name of the region?

More footage would be great, but (a) new Pokemon and new info, even if its not a substantial amount of info, would suffice for me.

Does anyone think we'll actually get the name of the region?

More footage would be great, but (a) new Pokemon and new info, even if its not a substantial amount of info, would suffice for me.

I stated earlier that the Region is a possibility! Especially with Masuda holding a card which is whole covered! and the guy in the show comes with the exact same one!
and the 2nd thing could be Mewtwo!

I really do hope that we'll get the region's name, at the very least. I think we've all gotten rather tired of just calling it 'the region' or 'pokefrance' etc....

Can someone tell me what time Smash will be on in Mountain Time? I'm thinking either 2 or 3 PM.

Well, by the looks and sounds of it, it looks like we're going to get new Eeveelutions next week. Yeah, I wasn't expecting any news today anyways, so we're going to have to see what's going to happen next week then.
awww.Im having my finger crossed for Dragon type Sylveon

I'm hoping for Sylveon typing, legendaries' typing, region map, region name, and new movie info (like a new Mewtwo form or something) within this month :D That would be good enough for me.

As long as we get new Pokemon, Sylveon's type, and at least one important detail in the game, I'll be happy.

Really only expecting one new Pokemon. Not getting my hopes up for anything else.

I hope we see some official art for the player characters. D8; I don't care about the region, or the Pokemon, or anything else at this point. All I want are player character information. Anything else that could possibly be announced this Sunday will just continue to drive me down a path of apathy towards Pokemon until October. "OTL I really want some official art.

I couldn't care less about the player characters' art, myself.

Back
Top Bottom