• A new LGBTQ+ forum is now being trialed and there have been changes made to the Support and Advice forum. To read more about these updates, click here.
  • Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Pokemon Smash Discussion Thread (SEE FIRST POST!)

Re: Pokemon Smash Discussion Thread

In the "real or not real" thread, I mentioned that the official English Facebook page posted something about the announcement that looks to be game related (and the movie hasn't been announced internationally yet).

It might be a new Pokémon unrelated to the rumors that have gone around in the past several days.

Sylveon was announced by Pokémon February 14th at 6:42 AM. I wonder if they'll announce this in America before Japan.

Last edited:

How does somebody in america watch this thing when it comes on? Is there a program i download or website i can watch it through?

You can watch it with a certain software, but I am not sure if one is allowed to mention it here...

I was hoping it would of been revealed in America by now since Pokémon tweeted about it being announced tomorrow over 24 hours ago. I guess we have to wait for Smash.

How does somebody in america watch this thing when it comes on? Is there a program i download or website i can watch it through?

Go on youtube and search for Provictini or Zephyrsonic both are doing live streams of it. Or you can download keyhole(I believe that's what it's called)

This waiting for news is driving me insane. What time does Pokemon Smash generally air?

I was decidedly absent from all the Slyveon fuss last time. Rest assured, this time will be different. I'm gluing my eyes to the screen (and promptly calling an ambulance when the show is over.)

Go on youtube and search for Provictini or Zephyrsonic both are doing live streams of it. Or you can download keyhole(I believe that's what it's called)

Don't use ZephyrSonic. His feeds cut every few minutes due to his recording software and he runs his mouth through the whole thing. :p

Well the day is finally here... Will Mewtwo's form be confirmed, or denied? Only time will tell.

anybody got a way to watch it, isn't it @ 2 PM PST?

I am so frigging excited. Seriously, I'm flipping out.

I've been waiting for the official Pokemon twitter to update all day, but nothing.

Waiting till 11.30 tonight for Smash to air is going be a long wait, but worth it.

anybody got a way to watch it, isn't it @ 2 PM PST?
Live streams on youtube or using Keyhole.

I did that 3 years ago when they announced the starters in may 2010, so I wasn't 100% sure. thank you.

it is at 2 PM PST, though, right?

So we'll get news around 6:00pm EST right? the wait is killing me!

Then that means 5pm CST? This is gonna be a long few hours.
I'm excited to hear what the news is no matter what it is. Everytime time they've announced news my heart starts beating really fast. The same happened the night they announced X and Y.

Back
Top Bottom