• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Pokemon Smash Discussion Thread (SEE FIRST POST!)

Re: Pokemon Smash Discussion Thread

All they did was put Mewtwo's tail on its head.

Are we sure it is Mewtwo? Or is it another clone?

I understand Japanese a bit, and I never heard Mewtwo's name mentioned in the stream.

Even though the Mewtwo forme looks cooler than expected, I didn't think Game Freak needed to make another one.

But Game Freak, why does this Mewtwo forme have no tail? It's supposed to be based on a feline, right?

I don't want to live on this planet anymore.

After seeing it in action I think it looks good, the face could be a bit better but nothing too bad.

Why is its tail on its head now? I don't really like this. Reminds me of frezia or whatever his name was on dragonball z

So Tail head is real.

Anyone else think it looks like a girl mewtwo rofl :D

Of course the one thing I could have sworn up and down was fake turns out to be realer than kraft mayo

Not gonna lie though, Newtwo looks pretty cool. Kind of DBZish, but still cool.

What I'm wondering is what it's name is. It's definitely not gonna be Mewthree. Too obvious. :p

I'm cool with this. I wonder what will be the story behind this new forme? Maybe something concerning the genetic experimentation that it went through?

I like how it was levitating, something the original mewtwo should have done.

I'm less disappointed in the fact that it's so meh than the fact that this is all we get, a movie forme, unless I missed something.

The design itself is not bad (Actually, this design is WAY better than it looked at the previously leaked images). The problem is, a new forme for Mewtwo had to be REALLY awesome to make justice for Mewtwo. And this wasn't. Mewtwo didn't really need a new forme, but well, that's what we have.

i cannot believe this is all we got.

What I'm wondering is what it's name is. It's definitely not gonna be Mewthree. Too obvious. :p

I'd go for Myuutwo X and Myuutwo Y

Each with genders.

but that won't happen.

Back
Top Bottom